• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other Original] Estrello's Fiction and Short Stories. (3 New Shorts!)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Mars, Father Of Heroes.

Warning Description of Violence.

The sun hung low in the sky, over the hill, the azure sky caramelised in to a honey orange, the lowering sun bathed the fields in a warm glaze. Above the city, the sea of blue started to fade to reveal graceful fireflies dancing majestically in the awe-inspiring expanse of the cosmos, revealing it's true nature to be a house of splendid gas nebulae and gyrating planets, playing a tune on the biggest piano ever. The setting of the sun was attributed to the god, Apollo, the most complex deity of the ancient Rome, being a very diverse god, he headed many aspects of life. But today was not attributed to Apollo, today was moulded in the hands of Mars, God Of War. The faithful Legion stood in grid format, their armour was worn, yet kept clean all the same. Earlier that day, was a great victory, and it was due to Maximillanus' bravery that he acquired valour on this auspicious day.

He remember the look in the eyes of the his enemies, the face of resentment and face of pain, as he had slashed his gladius in to the gut on his enemy, peeling away the flesh as the sword trailed through, for moments he has questioned whether it was right for him to take this life away from the earth, what did he do this for. His contemplation was taken from him when he looked behind him the general smirked as he saw the spear of the enemy that had just been slain fall from the cold hand of the killer. He looked upon Maximillanus, finding what he did this for, respect, admiration and power. The general looked over him again, back at the city.

"Maximillanus, forward" The General called, Maximallanus snapped in to attention, saluting and stepping out of the line, he marched up to the podium. The General looked over to him, "I bestow upon you, the rights and privileges that come with granting you the title of Praetor, in exchange of you protecting me and allowing me to win the battle and opening the pathway for the conquer of the land of tin, the Isles home to Iceni Britons. And you are responsible for this incredible opportunity for the empire." He ended his speech.

And with that, his praetorian helmet was rested on his head, with the purple plume, plucked from the harp of the gods.

-- I am not sure where to get started writing if I want to write about on a previous prompt, so I'll wait for you to respond as I don't want to double post. I am new to Flash Fiction.

Irrelevent & inprogress

Spoiler:

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Warning:(Also minor suggestive contact.) I'm not sure what exactly to warn you of, but you have description of an animal See spoiler for what exact animal, but it is a spoiler to the story so...
Spoiler:

Flash Fiction
(Careless)
REBORN
Along the coasts of the mystic lands, the opalescent blue shined an array of azure rays on the pearl coasts. The squawk of the birds flew above, dancing in a spectacular display of rich emotion and wonder. The lush green grass spread across the land. Marvellous pink cherry blossoms swayed gently as the breath of the world rustled the branches as it flowed through the air and nature. The captivating dance of the dragonflies as they hummed to the tune that was presented by the lapping of the sea against the beech. The white froth reflects the glow of the sun in plethora of lights. Across this land was a exotic range of flora and fauna, most notably the fauna, because on this slice of paradise was a special creature, a very special creature indeed.

Their fur can be a many shade of colour, but this one was a brown, their four legs were thick at the top and then thinned, their legs were lanky, narrowing in to the hooves. Their tail were strands of hair. But as you went forward on the body you found that half of the body did not have hair. At the front the body transformed, there they would have had a neck, it appeared a stomach, an abdomen. This was no creature, but a famed centaur, guardians of nature, their stature minuaturised their opponents. The straight back and tough bodies.
In this herd, there were four centaurs. Maura, the mother, she had beach coloured wavy hair , that trailed down her back, resting on the start of her horse half. Her chest does not have breasts (because they are on the horse half). Her eyes are a mesmerizing tint of green. In her horse half, her horse abdomen was firm and round - She was with child.
The Second Centaur, Bradley, had short hair and a stocky figure, his coat was white, spotted with black. His dark skin tone accompanied his hair, his tail was long and proud, his hooves had proud white feather (search: Clydesdale) it was long like the rest of the fur on his body, except his human head. The last two centaurs were foals, Luna and Sky. Sky had a long human hair and relatively short black coat with tanned olive skin. Luna had similar skin complexion as her twin, but had a black and brown coat, her human hair dropped to her shoulders.

"Luna, stay away from the edge!" Maura called to her daughter. Bradley looked around the field they were grazing at.
"Where is Sky?" Bradley creased his forehead as he squinted.
Luna called back to Maura, "Mother, come here!"
Maura responded, "Not now, help look for Sky!"
"Come here! It's Sky!" Luna responded.
Maura lifted her body up off the ground and began to trot over to her, when she got to the small cliff face, she peered down. Sky stood at the bottom of the cliff, without injury. But what he was standing next to was baffling. Nestled in the sand was a humongous egg, blue tinted with blotchs of white, the egg was round and tall, it's entire size was as big as Sky in height. Maura couldn't believe her eyes.
"Luna, how did Sky get down there?" Maura asked.
Bradley had trotted over by this point. Luna pointed at some hoof tracks in the ground, they lead a winding path down on to the beach below. Maura looked at her mate, she leaped forward in to a high paced trot, as that was the fastest her body could handle in it's condition. Quickly, the family gathered around the giant egg in the beech.
"So what do we do with it?" asked Luna.
Maura frowned, "We cannot leave it here, it is almost winter."
"We'll have to carry it with us." Bradley summed.
"I'll carry it." said Sky, gleefully.
"No, it is way too heavy for you," Maura explained.
"I can't let you carry it, I will." Bradley concluded.
Quickly, the family went around crafting rope, attaching the rope together, making a backpack-like contraption, placing the egg in the basket and putting it on his back. As the natures breath drew cold, the floor became caked in a frosty duvet. The herd plodded along, what were marks in the earth, became holes in the snow. By the time they found shelter. They were all exhausted. Outside the cave, a raging storm had reckoned. Maura sat by the warmth of the fire. Bradly was snuggled behind Maura.The two foals were asleep, laying next to eachother further in the cave.
"See? Didn't I say that we would make it?" Bradley carressed the side of his mate.
"You did," Maura paused, "Where is the egg?"
Bradley's heart pounded, where had he put it?
It was not in the cave. Bradley panicked, he looked out in to snow storm, trudging against the wind. He started to breath faster and faster, a slab of snow bombarded him. He faultered, falling in to ground, when he looked up... There in the snow was the massive egg. He scooped it up and galloped back, entering the cave. He set down it down. When he sets it down on the ground, in which it started to roll, bumping in to many humps in the cave. Finally it came in to a rest at the side of the cave. Bradley carefully picked it up and placed it in front of him. The heat of fire rolled over the egg, which began to shake.
The shaking was a surpises, it started rolling back and forward, like a pendulum. The outside began to crack, the cracks formulated themselves in to what looked like a collection of roots. A mass chunk was lifted off. Bradley tried to peer inside but it rolled to the edge of the cave. The egg split, and out of the egg rose a creature, covered in a sticky yoke. The creature was a very strange creature indeed. The creature had a small pudgy face, the entire creature was rather pudgy, showing that this was obviously a youngling. The creature had a chest and stomach, but they had these strange fleshy legs. And then Bradley realised, this was a human boy around six years of age. Bradley picked up the human, analysing it. He had saved and nurtured this creature.
Maura tapped her mate, "I think that the human is not the only addition to our family tonight."
Bradley looked at her and smiled, his eyes began to fill with tears of joy, for soon he will have his next foal.
Maura gazed over the boy, "Yes, little strange boy, we will raise you as our own.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Me gustaría poder decirte lo mucho que te quiero.
"I would like to say how much I love you"
Your eyes seem like they were formed in birth of a magnificent angel, your hands are as gentle as a newborn's hands.
The sun shines to see your smile, the clouds cry when you are away from them.
The sky is brightened by your stunning glow.
No language, music or action can describe my love for you.
Your personality is enchanting, your voice is liberating.
Your mere presence makes my world become illuminated in the glow of fireworks,
even though you are scared of them, I think your heartbeat next to mine is like the biggest firework there is.
This is what I mean when I say: I love you

- Estrello.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
This is influenced from various sources of which I do not claim to be a fan of and thusly don't know the lore of , they are just inspirations.
Quick Backstory: The allied races (all of the ones featured) have made an alliance to combat a common foe - the undead. But when the dwarves betray the alliance. The Alliance beseige the capital of the Dwarves,

Genre: Fantasy
Type: Battle, Non-Human

Part 1: Overwhelm

The giant orc, who was as tall as the mountain in front of him, loomed miles outside the city walls, yet it's reach was still in range. The big, tusked, green ogre roared in fury and slammed it's wrench in its left hand in to the incredibly tall water silo that reached up to his ears. It bent like a pipe and began to fall down. Inside the city, all the hydraulics running the doors, the elevators, the mail pipes, all of the water powered things buckled and burst at a high pressure soaking everything around them. The streets were awash with the fluids and fountains formed in the centre of the streets, crowned by man hole covers. The dwarven inhabitants screamed in fear, some being unable to force open their automatic doors. At the orc's back was a swarm of gryphons mounted by men and women of Skylands. Their armours were boiled leather, blackened to the shade of coal, only a traditional helmet of leaves differed them from the other men.

Fleas in comparison to The Colossus, swelling at his feet was an ocean of horses with a lance-like horn protruding out of it's forehead. Just shy of the spike point, wrapped a red ribbon trimmed by regal gold These noble unicorns were battle-hardened and ordained in caparisons that were bright crimson and lavish gold. They were mounted by feudal and brave knights, fighting in the name of his majesty the High Emperor. Strangely, fighting along side these men were Battle hogs, rode by the green and red skinned beasts known as orcs.

Above the army, was flapping oars webbed by sails. Eight in total, the front and the third oar moved in tandem and the others followed, mirroring in time. The oars stuck out from the stone hull of the fort-like ship. It glowed with an aura of mystical colours. Inside the hull was a wooden compound full of magical runes and elaborate contraptions. Above this flying fortress was a tower that was topped in a large open room with a number of things around the walls. Behind the tower was a propeller that spun the web of the wind around it, moving the tower forward. Inside the tip of the tower, the learned wizard, standing by his orbed staff, instructed his school of apprentice magicians on what to do. They started to push around the wheel's handles.

The orc brought the wrench from the left and whacked the column of stilts holding up a high-up observatory to the right. The supports snapped and the ball atop began to fall like a fish bowl. The battle wizard, concerned at this recklessness and uncaring for the preservation of knowledge stepped forward in outrage and jabbed his staff at the falling object and a mystical beam of light burst out of the ball. As it hit the wall, it engulfed the building in energy, leaving a faint radiation of light.

The orc took the axe in his right hand and toppled the highest castle in half horizontally. Supporting walls folded on themselves. The great halls ground themselves up and cascaded down the mountain. The giant brought the axe up for another swing, like an enormous pendulum it sliced down straight down the middle. The stone, bronze, iron and gold city crashed together and crumbled in to dust. Raining on the bottom half of the city. However the outer city was simply a shell, and the mountain was riddled with endless chasms, caverns and caves. The Master Wizard approached the rotating rings that moved in every which direction around the centre. The wizard held up a lens to the giant. Energy was being reabsorbed in to the centre where a sphere formed. The awesomely large orc was no longer helpful in the conquest and was shrunk back down.

At the rear of the mountain, the double layer wooden dam–iron blast door opened in secret. The water spat forth, bringing with it a timber and gold long boat with dual water wheels perpetuating a powerful steam engine with proud silver stacks with plumes of frothy white smoke. Sat on a big fat golden throne, the cowardly King of the Mountain, King Thorros of Strong-Mountain fled his capital.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Content Warning
Suggestive Theme.
Violence.

Genre: Sci Fi
Type: Dystopia

Assassination:

He stood on the concrete balcony overlooking the great endless city. A stormy stew of slate grey clouds enshrouded the surface. The large black towers dotted with squares of light were like shards of glass. Rain slashed down like a thousand blades. He adjusted his wide suede-coloured Stetson, it shielded him from the barrage from above. He took the cigar out of his mouth and crushed the hot end on the clean-cut solid modern railing. He flicked it out down below. It fell on perpetually, missing the hovering traffic. He picked up the large 55 calibre sniper rifle and spread out the legs of the rest and fixed it to the Grecian half wall. He took a cup shaped metal device and placed it over his eye. It made a sound like a sharp inhale as it stuck to the edge of his eye socket. He loaded the plasma rounds in to the gun. He flicked on the camera on top of the rifle and moved it around.

On a far away tower, a piece of the wall opened up and slowly a landing pad extended from it. Just above it, a high end hover vehicle lowered down. It extended it's three landing struts to daintily touch the platform. The door to the outside slid open and pairs of Silent Guard came out, followed by servants. The 8 of the Silent Guard took up posts around the launching station. Their black super plastic chain mail hugged the bottom half of the their face, showing the shape of their lips and nose. They connected up to an ominous visor on their helmet that matched the shade of greying black of the rest of their armour: A breastplate that covered their jumpsuit. Their sigil was on their shoulder armour and on their back pieces. Plates of the same plastic-metal polymer were on their legs. Their boots were dutifully cared for. They held pristine state-of-the-art assault rifles.

The servants put up a small marquis-like tented cover above the path to the vehicle. They scrubbed away the wetness underneath the tent and laid an illustrious red carpet. Finally, another couple of Silent Guards stepped through the door, paused and stood beside each side of the door. And then came the President, the two bodyguards followed him at his sides. He squinted his eye, inhaled. He aimed the red dot at the target.

He fired. Alarms went off. Law Enforcement dived in to the action. They set up a perimeter. The Silent Guard on the edges brought up their guns and started searching every window with their scopes. He smiled, putting the sniper in the case. He detached his scope and put it next to the rifle. He picked up the case and walked through the large glass door in to the room. The balcony began moving inward and folding up.

"Come here." She bit her lip. He put down the case and undid his shirt buttons, kissing her.
Meanwhile, The President's Silent Practitioner rushed out of the vehicle, wafting servants and police officers from touching the President. He injected the incumbent despite the substantial damage to his torso.

The Silent Guard placed the president inside the vehicle.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Genre: Sci Fi
Type: Space, Retrofuture.

Coasting:

The hum of the engine whirred in the background. The familiar sounds welcomed him to consciousness. The smell of fresh stale air breathed in to the room. It was hinted with a faint touch of old coffee. He opened his eyes to a dusty black screen that hung just above his head. Jason groaned, lamenting that his arm might need to come out from under the nice warm covers to turn it on. He looked either side of him, the empty space of the king sized bead with a drab coloured duvet and pillow. The rustic pale orange wallpaper was plastered on the wall of the oddly shaped room. It was a pocket shaped trapezium that was wider than it was long with rounded edges.

Jason braved the cold and rummaged through the clutter on the wooden shelf with half open eyes. He knocked over a takeaway container and brushed past a few remote controls before picking one. He pressed one of the buttons and extra whirring started up. The room started to warm. He twists a knob on the screen until a click is heard. The analogue television came alive showing various status screens. He slid his leg out of the bed and his foot came down on a pair of blue ripped jeans. He pulled him self up in to a sitting position, ducking to avoid the display above his head. He pulled the covers off and grabbed the top of the trousers which still had a brown belt on it and he stood up and pulled it up over his briefs. He jumped up and tugged it up.

Jason went in to the adjoining bathroom and up to the mirror. He looked at his hairy chest and thick cocoa-coloured goatee beard and messy hair. He collected a little puddle of water in his hands and threw it over his face. He grabbed the flannel from the top of the vacuum toilet and wiped his face. A female voice came out of the speakers at the corner, it had some signs of being electronic. "Pilot to the cockpit." It paused, as if changing disk. "Incoming Hail."
"Alright." He grunted at the voice and quickly made his way through the bedroom to the hall. He pressed a button on a black indent in the wall and the bottom stand disappeared and cup popped up. The bottom stand clicking in place.

Jason pressed another button and a smooth tornado of strong coffee dropped in to the cup. He slotted it in to a metal holder and took the silver handle. He went through the last door to the cockpit. The control panel had a lot of different lights and switches, displays and instruments. A yellow bulb blinked. He sat down on the chair and leant back, putting his trainers up on the dashboard. He took a sip from his coffee. He flicked the switch that said "Accept Communication 1"
The transmission came in through the cockpit's speakers, the person was very authoritative. "You are entering orbit of Earth. You must posses a permit to travel in this space."
"Yeah, I got you." He stretched over get the card and the papers. "It's the ship North Rig, I'm hauling special cargo in my hold for Origin Space Station. It's to the General Veronica Naythe. Veri-code P112."
There was a small click and the commanding tone of the man, switched to a soft and caring one of a woman who'd be on an advert. "Welcome, North Rig, to Origin Station. You are cleared for Docking Bay Three."

Jason admired the blue marble slumbering below. He finished his coffee and put it with the other cups, newspapers, boxes and other miscellaneous items. He engaged the throttle.
The two large thrusters at the rear lit up. Atop the thrusters were large hydrogen tanks. They had ribbing sparsely across it. The small gap between was bridged by the body of the ship half-way down the tanks. The reactor being at the back with the living space in the top layer of the middle. The cockpit sat in a pointed dome shape out the front. Underneath the living space was the cargo hold, within was grey containers that said on it. "Do Not Open." with various lines of small print saying the contract is null and void if the classified cargo is open. Ship was already coasting at a fast speed without engine power. The Reaction Thrusters pushed the ship in to a bank. The main engines thrust towards the floating station. All around North Rig were larger commercial vessel and personal vessels. The blue and black Police vehicles patrolled the space religiously.
North Rig came in to the dock. Jason slipped on a shirt and buttoned it up. He slid his gun in to his holster.
"It's time to get paid." He began walking down the corridor.

The hum of the engine whirred in the background. The familiar sounds welcomed him to consciousness. The smell of fresh stale air breathed in to the room. It was hinted with a faint touch of old coffee. He opened his eyes to a dusty black screen that hung just above his head. Jason groaned, lamenting that his arm might need to come out from under the nice warm covers to turn it on. He looked either side of him, the empty space of the king sized bead with a drab coloured duvet and pillow. The rustic pale orange wallpaper was plastered on the wall of the oddly shaped room. It was a pocket shaped trapezium that was wider than it was long with rounded edges.

Jason braved the cold and rummaged through the clutter on the wooden shelf with half open eyes. He knocked over a takeaway container and brushed past a few remote controls before picking one. He pressed one of the buttons and extra whirring started up. The room started to warm. He twists a knob on the screen until a click is heard. The analogue television came alive showing various status screens. He slid his leg out of the bed and his foot came down on a pair of blue ripped jeans. He pulled him self up in to a sitting position, ducking to avoid the display above his head. He pulled the covers off and grabbed the top of the trousers which still had a brown belt on it and he stood up and pulled it up over his briefs. He jumped up and tugged it up.

Jason went in to the adjoining bathroom and up to the mirror. He looked at his hairy chest and thick cocoa-coloured goatee beard and messy hair. He collected a little puddle of water in his hands and threw it over his face. He grabbed the flannel from the top of the vacuum toilet and wiped his face. A female voice came out of the speakers at the corner, it had some signs of being electronic. "Pilot to the cockpit." It paused, as if changing disk. "Incoming Hail."
"Alright." He grunted at the voice and quickly made his way through the bedroom to the hall. He pressed a button on a black indent in the wall and the bottom stand disappeared and cup popped up. The bottom stand clicking in place.

Jason pressed another button and a smooth tornado of strong coffee dropped in to the cup. He slotted it in to a metal holder and took the silver handle. He went through the last door to the cockpit. The control panel had a lot of different lights and switches, displays and instruments. A yellow bulb blinked. He sat down on the chair and leant back, putting his trainers up on the dashboard. He took a sip from his coffee. He flicked the switch that said "Accept Communication 1"
The transmission came in through the cockpit's speakers, the person was very authoritative. "You are entering orbit of Earth. You must posses a permit to travel in this space."
"Yeah, I got you." He stretched over get the card and the papers. "It's the ship North Rig, I'm hauling special cargo in my hold for Origin Space Station. It's to the General Veronica Naythe. Veri-code P112."
There was a small click and the commanding tone of the man, switched to a soft and caring one of a woman who'd be on an advert. "Welcome, North Rig, to Origin Station. You are cleared for Docking Bay Three."

Jason admired the blue marble slumbering below. He finished his coffee and put it with the other cups, newspapers, boxes and other miscellaneous items. He engaged the throttle.
The two large thrusters at the rear lit up. Atop the thrusters were large hydrogen tanks. They had ribbing sparsely across it. The small gap between was bridged by the body of the ship half-way down the tanks. The reactor being at the back with the living space in the top layer of the middle. The cockpit sat in a pointed dome shape out the front. Underneath the living space was the cargo hold, within was grey containers that said on it. "Do Not Open." with various lines of small print saying the contract is null and void if the classified cargo is open. Ship was already coasting at a fast speed without engine power. The Reaction Thrusters pushed the ship in to a bank. The main engines thrust towards the floating station. All around North Rig were larger commercial vessel and personal vessels. The blue and black Police vehicles patrolled the space religiously.
North Rig came in to the dock. Jason slipped on a shirt and buttoned it up. He slid his gun in to his holster.
"It's time to get paid." He began walking down the corridor.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Unnamed
(Rememberence)

Unnamed, Unfamed
Unglorified, Unknown
Unquestioned, Unseen
Unheard, Unsaid
Unsown, Unowned
United, Unrealised