• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Special Reserch Thousand Year Slumber

Years
  • Age 72
  • Seen Aug 24, 2020
I am having a great trouble in completing the 3rd level, mainly Take a Snapshot of Loudred.
I have taken loads of photos but it is not registering the task as being done and finished. I have tried on two devices my phone Galaxy S7 and also my Ipad, with the same results. I am doing

1. Find Loudred in my pokemon list, click the camera so loudred shows up, take a snapshot then click the x at the bottom this returns me back to the game but it is not registering the task done.
2. I have taken about 5 photos and chose different one to hit the x still same result.
3. I have switched back and forth from AR to AR+ same result
4. I have uninstalled and resinstalled pokemon go, same result

Any suggestions to the problem would be welcome, thanks.

Years
Have you tried a different Loudred, out of curiosity? Maybe it's just that one specifically that is bugged for you (for whatever reason)..?

Years
  • Age 72
  • Seen Aug 24, 2020
Oh I just evolved another one and that one worked yayyy

Back