• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Dr. Jonas Applewood
Mythology Teacher​

Jonas looked at his Pocket watch. 8:37. Darn, I am late, Jonas thought. Jonas walked into his classroom and put the heavy box on his desk. Jonas looked at the classroom, ready to teach. " Hello students," Jonas addressed the Students. " My name is Dr. Applewood. You are in Pokemon Mythology. Over the duration of this class, you will be learning about the various Legends in the Pokeworld." Jonas walked over to a stack of papers and picked the up. Jonas released his Yanmega from its Pokeball. Jonas handed the papers to Yanmega and the Yanmega gave each student one sheet. " The sheet you are being handed are the Student Introduction form. Answer the questions so I can get to know you all," Jonas stated. Yanmega returned to Jonas and Jonas handed the Yanmega more papers, and once again the Yanmega handed each student one sheet. " This sheet is classroom rules. You are to follow them," Jonas said.

Class rules​

Spoiler:

Jonas sat down and organized and filled in paper work as his students did their
Introduction form. " Students, once you have finished your Intro form, hand it in to me and I will sign out your textbook.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
A few seconds later the teacher arrived, Nathan turned of his pokedex and placed it in his suit. He knew this class would majorily consist of theory but he watned to go outside like the others. He even saw a trainer running laps around the battlefield. Nathan laughed and returned his focus back upon the class. Wizz. A quick Yanmega zoomed past Nathan making his hair fly around crazily. A sheet fell down from the yanmegas claws and it seemed to be an introduction sheet. Along with the rules. Nathan carefully read them and starting filling his sheet out.

Name: Nathan.
Dorm: Suicune.
All pokemon, accompanying or not: Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig, Gible.

As Nathan carefully re-read his introduction sheet hopefully making sure it was error free he quietly left his desk to return it to the teacher at the front of the class.

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
Drap, drap, drap, drap...

Dimitri ran accross the hallway to the Mythology Class. He was terribly late, and it was only thanks to Combee's late return that he woke up before the class is over. Apparently he had forgotten to bring his alarm clock. Not a smart move.

"I'm late I'm late I'm late I'm late I'm late I'm late I'm late I'M LAAAAAAAAATE!" He screamed as he ran as fast as he could. When he reached the door to the class, he opened it with his sweaty hand. In front of the class stood a short stumpy man in an outfit of dominant white, who was probably the teacher. He didn't look impressed. The students sitting in the back of the class all had their eyes on him. "Um...er...uh...good morning?" He said rather nervously, though he managed to smile. Combee, floating lightly behind him, sighed disapprovingly.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Click! The classroom door opened. It was a boy who was terribly late. "Tut, tut, tut" Nathan thought to himself as he stared at the new arrival. "You need to find a seat, and collect a 2 sheets; one with the classroom rules and another with an introductory sheet on it. You'll need to fill that out." Nathan said smiling. "You can sit next ot me if you'd like, of course I am quiet but I don't think I am entirely bland." Nathan laughed. "Just quickly arrive." Nathan whispered, "by the looks of things this teachers is strict and he might get angry. You wouldn't want to be like that kid outside running laps would you?" Nathan warned the boy while pointing outside the window to the other boy running laps earlier.

Renege

C arry T he F lame
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
(OOC: Conjurer I thought you're supposed to be in Battle Tactician?)

"Gonna be laaaaate!" Wallace muttered to himself as he got out of bed.

Lome shook herself and jumped off of the bed and stood still listening to the noise outside of Wallace's room. She went to go investigate the noise at this point Wallace didn't really care he knew that she would come back eventually. After all he was a bit late to his class, what was it again? Wallace picked up his sheet and his dorm jacket trying to read it as he slipped into the jacket. Battle Tactician this ought to be good for Wallace as he needed to brush up on his battling skills, "Let's get going! Lome!" Wallace shouted in the hallway he had returned Yana to her Pokeball late last night. Wallace rushed to his class swinging open the door and taking a seat whenever one was possible he hoped no one would notice his lateness but he knew someone would. It occured to him that he hadn't seen Lome but then she appeared in the doorway as she had headbutted it open. Wallace rushed and picked her up, "Lome, what do you think you're doing!"

Pokemon:
Lome/Vullaby Lv. 13, Yana/Spoink Lv. 13, Taiga/Frillish Lv.15

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Jem blinked at Rama. His ears twitched and he looked towards the door, as if he heard somebody coming.

"A-Absol are ac-accused of bruh-hinging dis-disaster by people. I-It's cruel and n-not their f-fault. T-They're ju-hust warning us," Skye explained.

"Oh, you meant hurt by other people. I understand now. Yeah, it's very unfair to the Absol. I've gotten many comments by other people telling me that Savannah is bad luck and that I should release her. Of course, it's a bunch of bull," Alice said in an annoyed tone. "Vulpix!" Jem said. He hopped through the students again and back to Alice's seat. She looked at him and then at the door. The mythology teacher walked in, carrying a large, heavy looking box.

"Dang, gotta go, nice meeting you," Alice said quickly, recalling Savannah and Bean into their pokéballs and quickly running back to her desk. The teacher introduced himself as Dr. Applewood. He released a Yanmega and gave it a stack of papers to give out to everyone. The Yanmega speedily flew by and left a sheet on everybody's desk. Alice looked at her copy. It was an introduction form of some sort. Before Alice could read through half of it, the Yanmega returned with a second sheet. It was the classroom rules. Alice read through them and sighed.

"I better not have a hard time with these." She went back to looking at the introduction sheet.
"I'm late I'm late I'm late I'm late I'm late I'm late I'm late I'M LAAAAAAAAATE!" a voice said out in the hallway. Suddenly, a pale boy with spiky, dark brown hair burst into the room. "Um...er...uh...good morning?" he said with a smile. Alice looked up at him from her paper. She observed him for a short while and looked back down at the introduction paper.

Name: Alice Martin
Dorm: Suicune

What else was she to write? She thought for a moment and then wrote down the Pokémon she had with her. Jem the Vulpix, Bean the Bulbasaur, and Savannah the Absol. Alice heard the boy in the suit speak. He told the new guy about the sheets they were to fill in and warned him about the potential punishments. What, was he a teacher?

Alice continued staring at her paper and decided it was good enough. What else did this Dr. Applewood need to know, anyway? She went to his desk and placed the paper there. She looked at his stern face and then went back to her desk. Alice was thirsty as heck. She would ask Dr. Applepie- I mean, Dr. Applewood, if she could go get a drink, but she didn't feel like making him mad on the first day.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark noticed the arrival of another trainer. Sheesh. Was being late a common thing around the academy? They might have made the dorms a bit too comfy... Mark could tell. As soon as he had taken his seat, another pokemon recklessly headbutted the door open. It was a Vullaby, and apparently it belonged to the same Trainer. Snype who had still been sitting on the desk gave off a large smile and chuckled. He was fond of pokemon that had that kind of cheerful reckless kind of personality. Whatever it was, It sure showed the spirit of a fighter... or a moron. Who knows.

"Looks like you got yourself worried for no reason as well. The teacher isn't even here." Mark said to the trainer. He looked a bit eerie and seemed to really have a thing for brown... well... beside the jacket but Mark took a wild guess some form of brown clothing was underneath it. Best thing was that he was also a part of the Raikou dorm. Somebody he could familiarize himself with. The teacher wasn't around, so mark felt he had some time on his own to get to know the guy.

Snype jumped onto Mark's shoulder as he got up from his desk and walked over to the trainer. "Somebody else from the Raikou Dorm eh? I'm Mark." He said, offering a handshake. Snype offered a handshake as well to the Vullaby.

Snype/Sableye Lv. 13, Commodore/Porygon Lv. 10, Len/Poliwag, Lv. 11

(Perhaps Conjourer ment to walk in the wrong class? :p Just throwing ideas x3)

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
(OOC: Argh, I didn't read that post. Kinda jumped ahead of the game. On the flip side, it possesses some comic value, haha. Thanks for that idea in the end, Megaman. :P)

Dimitri silently walked past Dr. Applewood's glare, and analyzed the class for a seat. The class was full of loud whispers, obviously about him, and Dimitri's blush grew redder. As he walked past another Suicune boy, he said, with a smile, "You need to find a seat, and collect a 2 sheets; one with the classroom rules and another with an introductory sheet on it. You'll need to fill that out."
"Thanks, haha." Dimitri forced a nervous laugh.
"You can sit next to me if you'd like, of course I am quiet but I don't think I am entirely bland." said the boy.
"It's not like I have much of a choice," said Dimitri, scrutinizing the class and finding only two other empty seats, both of which were surrounded by girls, "but thanks for offering." Dimitri slid into his seat, and opened his textbook.
"Just quickly arrive." the boy whispered, "by the looks of things this teachers is strict and he might get angry. You wouldn't want to be like that kid outside running laps would you?" That didn't make Dimitri feel any better, but he sort of liked this boy's personality.
"No, but then again who would? By the way, my name's Dimitri. Nice to meet--" Dimitri casted a glance on his schedule, which was slipped inside his textbook, and it clearly said he had Battle Tactics, while he had Pokemon Mythology tomorrow. Dimitri was stunned, amazed at his stupidity and wondered how he would explain it to Dr. Applewood. He threw a quick glance at the boy next to him, and said, "Um...I'm in the wrong class..." said Dimitri. Dr. Applewood, who was talking about a Legendary Pokemon in front of the class, threw a quick glare at him. Then he remembered the first rule of Dr. Applewood's Class that was sent to him via E-Mail. Rule #1: No talking while Dr.Applewood is talking.

Dimitri mustered up all his courage, stood up and said aloud, "Dr. Applewood, I'm in the wrong class, hahaha..." he said. He walked down the alleyway with quick steps, past another one of Dr. Applewood's piercing stares, and hightailed it out of the class as fast as he could. He ran towards the Battle Tactics class, and he stopped in front of the door. Now he was really late. He carefully slid open the door. "Erm...good morning." The teacher was staring at him blank-eyed. "Lemme guess..." Dimitri's gaze wandered to his shoes. "Laps?"

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years
Kyle watched the children walk in one by one. He saw the girl from the previous day....and another boy bump into her. He laughed.

"All right! Settle down, class! For all of you who don't know me, I'm Kyle Walters, and I'll be teaching you Eggs 101 and In-Battle Strategies. Always remember things in my class, 1, Pokemon can be kept out of their Pokeballs, but they must be with you all the time. Don't have them running around the class! This is an Egg Nursery, too. And then, 2, First part of my class will be Eggs 101, Then In-Battle Strategies. That is all for my rules."

"And today, students, you are very lucky, and you will see so in a moment. Eggs, you see, are very magical. Really magical. They are the givers of life! All Pokemon you have, come from Eggs."

He heard movement from behind, and saw his Egg shaking.

"All right, enough with lectures, look at this!" he exclaimed, and pointed to the Egg. Slowly, cracks appeared on the Egg, and its shell began to crack off. The shell finally broke, and from inside, a tiny Zorua appeared. The Zorua was still shaky, and managed to stand on its legs with a some difficulty. It was a magical sight.

Kyle lifted the Zorua up, and told the children, "See, this is what I meant. I'll be taking care of the Zorua from now onwards. And now, for your Graded Test!"

He settled the Zorua on his table, who was now sound asleep, tired by breaking the Egg. Kyle walked over to a Display case, picked up several Eggs carefully, and placed them on each students table.

"This, is your test! You will be taking care of these Eggs until they hatch! And after that, they will be your Pokemon! One thing, though, when you think the Egg is hatching, you will come to me, no matter what the time is. And now, for your In-Battle Strategies class. We will now be heading to Battlefield 1, which is staight down the corridor, and first door on your right."

He started to walk towards the door, but stopped, and before the students got up, said, "Oh, and first thing there will be a one on one battle between two random trainers, and they are..." He looked into a sheet of paper, and then continued, "Brian Jameson, and Frankie Estelle Castle. you'll be having a battle there. Choose only one Pokemon. All right, now pick up your Pokemon, books, bags, whatever you brought here, and don't forget your Eggs!"

He walked out of the door, and into BF1, waiting for the students.

-----------------------------------------------------

Pokemon: Lucario Lv. 50
Charizard Lv.49
Empoleon Lv. 48
Serperior Lv.48
Zorua Lv. 1

Last edited:

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
((Wow, a lot of reading. Hope I didn't miss anything important.))

The day was a pretty relaxed one despite it being Xoxaa's first day there. After her meal, she disposed of it properly and decided to scope out her dorm before heading out to the fields behind the academy to try her hand at training her unruly Pokemon.

Making it to the Raikou dorms, she could tell she was at the right place as she arrived.

"This place sure is run down. I hope it's not infested with rattata," she thought to herself, heading towards the elevator to get to her floor.

"75... 76... 77! Here it is," she thought, looking over the door numbers as she makes it to her room.

Taking several minutes to figure out how to use her key to open her room, she finally figures it out, and checks out her room. Though clearly cheap, at least it wasn't run down. She set down her bag on the table and lied down on her bed, looking up toward the ceiling, deep in thought. After some time, she gets up and empties her bag minus a Pokedex, some first aid supplies, money, her phone, and of course, her pokeballs. She leaves her room and instantly makes her way to the fields behind the academy to get a start on her training.

"Go, Xgok!" she exclaims, tossing her pokeball into the air and releasing the blue, thick skulled devil.

The small pokemon hisses loudly, making Xoxaa flinch. Regardless, she chooses to issue a command anyway.

"Uhm, alright Xgok, let's work on your upper body strength!" she says nervously.

Xgok cocks his head to the left in response, giving Xoxaa a deathly glare, roars at her, and charges her at full speed.

"N-not me!" she squeals in terror, pivoting around as she tries to run away.

Xgok crashes his steel hard skull into Xoxaa's backside, making her scream loudly in pain. As she collapses onto the ground, she pulls out and throws another pokeball, releasing another of her pokemon.

"Gii!" it squeaks, releasing her gible, Eokh, out of it's pokeball.

The creature's eyes widen in shock, glancing at her trainer who's lying on the ground with a bagon on top of her. Tears drip down her trainer's face, clearly out of pain.

"GIIAAH!" roars the gible, charging towards bagon as he takes a flame infused bite out of Xoxaa's left arm, forcing her to scream in agony again. He evades Eokh's tackle attack. Standing her ground at the foot of her trainer's feet, she keeps watch for Xgok's movements, protecting her injured trainer vigilantly.

As Xgok charges Eokh, he is consumed by a red light, recalled back into his pokeball. Xoxaa rolls over, sitting upright, and while wincing in extreme pain, she pulls out some supplies, using ointment on her injured arm before wrapping it in bandages.

Eokh squeaks quietly, glancing at her trainer with a frown on her face. Xoxaa looks back at her as she tries to stand up, struggling slightly as she does so.

"I'm ok..." she says to Eokh, tears still rolling down her face from the pain of Xgok's attacks.

She wipes off the moisture with her right arm, and squats down to grab Eokh's pokeball, staring at it for a short while.

"I don't know how to train him... I can't train him with you out. He'll just try to harm you and he still wont listen to me." she says to Eokh, staring at its pokeball as she speaks.

Looking back at Eokh, she holds up her pokeball towards it. "Return."

"I don't know... I guess I'll have to wait."

Her training session cut short, she heads inside back to her room to prepare for her classes the next day and to get some sleep.

Throwing on her jacket just after getting dressed, Xoxaa is ready for the day of classes. After having looking over her classes, she gets ready to head to Eggs 101 with her Pokemon safely inside of their pokeballs. Today she had decided to wear a green skirt with a dark brown t-shirt for an earthly look. Her auburn hair would be wavey today, so she could look nice on her first day of classes.

Making it to her first class, she walks in nervously, her head tilted slightly towards the ground. Looking about the room, she instantly feels embarrassed. The room was filled with mostly red and blue jackets. She was a minority, and the wrong kind of minority - an underclassmen. Regardless, she finds her seat in the second row and takes it, getting herself ready for the first day of class.

As she examines the front of the room, she catches sight of an egg and the teacher, waiting for the class to fill before he begins to teach.

Xgok: Lv 14 Bagon -- Eokh: Lv 11 Gible -- Wyop: Lv 6 Feebas

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Bri was stunned.On the first day, he got an egg of his very own?! That was awesome. He checked on his egg. It was a little warm to touch. Snivy pretended not to be interested, but Bri knew she would be checking it out as well as soon as she got the chance. He was so happy that he barely heard the teachers next words. But they shouted themselves in his mind.
"Oh, and first thing there will be a one on one battle between two random trainers, and they are..." He looked into a sheet of paper, and then continued, "Brian Jameson, and Frankie Estelle Castle. you'll be having a battle there. Choose only one Pokemon. All right, now pick up your Pokemon, books, bags, whatever you brought here, and don't forget your Eggs!"

Bri didn't want to battle! Not on his first day. And his teacher had left before he could form a single protest! He looked around for this Frankie Estelle Castle person. He hoped it would be the girl in the yellow jacket that had been the last to arrive, after all, weren't they supposed to be the worst here? His heart sank when he realized his opponent would be that blue he had accidently fallen on. Then he got really scared. He wondered how much trouble he would be in if he refused to battle. They would probably throw him out of the school.
"Well, we have to battle on the first day? Hmm... I wonder who it will be? Probably not someone too tough, eh Brian?" Snivy said looking around the classroom, sizing up the people inside.
"Well, at least now you can get even for what you think she did," Bri said with a sigh.
"Wait, what?! I don't want to battle her! She's probably got really big and scary pokemon that would eat me for lunch! You have to get me out of this!" Snivy said, sounding a little panicked. Bri didn't say anything. He was trying to figure a way out of this. All the students grabbed their belongings. Bri took careful care not to damage his egg. What was the worst that could happen? After all, a teacher would be there to keep things fair. All she could do was beat him, and make him look like a weak trainer, which he knew he already was. Then after she won, maybe she would be a little nicer to him. Yeah, that was what was going to happen.

The students began filing down the hallway. He found himself matching paces with the girl in the yellow jacket. He smiled at her.
"Hi! I'm Bri, nice to meet you!" he said. Then he tripped over his own feet again, but luckily he was able to keep himself from falling. He found himself getting nervous. Here he was, in clothes that were to big for him, and his hair down to his shoulderblades. His mother couldn't afford to get his hair cut, so the last time she had cut it herself, she had cut it so that he had looked bald. He and Snivy never let her touch his hair after that. He cursed that he had to wear his big brother Deans shoes. He had outgrown his old pair, as had Dean. But Deans old shoes were 3 sizes to big. He pushed all that to the side.
"So, uh, how do you like the class? It's great, isn't it?" he said, trying to sound more confident than he felt.

_______
Pokemon:
Snivy: level 9
Egg: Unknown

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
She has to raise an egg on top of her already disobedient Pokemon and battle? Her first day of classes at the academy seemed to look grim right from the beginning. Xoxaa was not secretive at all about her emotions. A big wide frown was pasted on her face. The class began to get up and out to where they would all battle, and so, with her head tilted toward the ground in disappointment, she trudged her way at the back of the line into the hallway.

As they made their way to where they would battle, a boy matched her pace and began talking to her. Despite not matching eye contact with him, she noticed his smile and her mind froze up immediately.

"Dammit! Why do I always have boys trying to talk to me?" she asks herself internally, her face frozen with her head turned away from him slightly, her eyes watering slightly and her cheeks erupting in a bright reddish hue.

Before she had a chance to respond, she noticed the boy began to trip over himself in his strangely over-sized clothing. As he recovered from his tumbling, he began asking her more questions. She couldn't hide her blushing from her cheeks so she turned her head away slightly trying not to be seen by him.

"It's... ok," she spoke softly, quickening her pace as her shyness began to get the best of her.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
The girl started walking faster. Snivy was laughing in his ear. Bri was very confused. What had just happened.
"Hehehe, you sure have a way with the ladies!" Snivy managed to gasp between her laughter.
"Oh be quiet you!" Bri said goodnaturedly. He cursed his clumsiness. "Oh, well."

"Bye!" Bri said to the girl as she left. He then turned to Snivy.
"Are you ready for a battle?" he asked her. That shut her up. She stopped laughing and looked at the ground.
"I'm sorry, Snivy, but I don't see a way to get out of it without getting in trouble! If things get bad, then I'll quit the match, and let her win, ok?" Bri asked her. She nodded. As he entered the room marked BF1 he couldn't help but be impressed. He found himself sinking into the back of the room. Maybe if he hid himself, the teacher would call someone else to battle.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Skye saw the teacher and smiled placatingly as Alice went back to her seat. Reflexively, he returned Volca and Ellie, not wanting trouble. Rama caught the papers the Yanmega dropped and handed them to his trainer. As people rushed into the room, late, the tension in the air seemed to thicken. Skye quietly filled it out, feeling a flicker of apprehension. That boy with the Turtwig had been watching him, analyzing him. He probably wants to battle me... Sighing inaudibly, he reread the form, careful not to miss anything.

Name:Skye Odell
Dorm: Entei
Pokemon: Eevee, Zorua, Larvesta

Looks about right... Getting up, Skye went to give the paper to the teacher and then returned to his seat. Rama plopped onto his lap, waiting for the lecture to start.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
"Crap, crap, crap, crap, craaaaap." Jax hissed as he flashed down the hallways, rounding corners and desperately hoping that, in his haste, he'd find his way to his first class. Pokemon Mythology.

Murkrow's wings flapped hastily a few feet to his right, at head level. As Jax ran he was trying to slide in to his red Entei Dorm jacket. His earphones were already in, the cord thread underneath his shirt. He was listening to Grow Up by Simple Plan, and almost fell to the floor as Murkrow grabbed Jax's arm with his claws and pulled him to the right hallway.

He stopped in the hallway, right outside the door to catch his breath. Once he had, he stared at the door handle. He REALLY didn't want to go in there. If his first teacher was one of those strict, stupid teachers he'd had an earful. He'd WAY overslept. Then again... it probably wouldn't be the only time that he'd be late. His teacher better get used to it.

Jax reached up and snatched his schedule from Murkrow's claws, folding it up and sliding it in to his left pocket, being careful to cover up his IPod with it, before grabbing the handle. He turned it as quietly as possible, or at least... what he thought was as quietly as possible. He couldn't really hear anything through the earphones.

As he walked in and shut the door behind him, Murkrow landed on his shoulder. He ignored the teacher, quickly sniffing out a seat in the very back. He traveled down the aisles of seats, before finally plopping down in it. Murkrow flapped up and landed on top of Jax's head, being sure not to mess up Jax's earphones, which were hidden underneath his beanie.

Jax placed his elbow on his desk, before laying his head in to his hand. Time for the grueling torture to start, huh?

------
Murkrow: Lvl 10
Timburr: Lvl. 10
Axew: Lvl. 10

Years
Jack slipped out of his laps about midway through, relieved that his teacher did not spot him. Jack made his way to the open area in front of the main school area and thankfully it was completely empty. "Ok guys time for some fresh air" Jack threw his three pokeballs into the air and released Rocky the Onix, Blaze the Charmander and his best friend Blade the Scyther. "ONIXXX!!!!" Rocky released a loud roar expressing his relieve to finally be out of the cramped pokeball. The roar could have probably be heard from halfway across the island that's how loud he was but Jack didn't care he was just relieved to see all his pokemon alright. Blaze on the other hand was silent and jumped into Jack's lap.

"Damn teacher making me do laps" Jack was sweating terribly but was too lazy to get up and go take a shower so he took off his jacket and shirt and just let the cool breeze blow away all of his troubles. He closed his eyes and began thinking back to his first gym battle and the first pokemon he caught they, all weren't good memories though but they were things that made him stronger over the years.

---------------------
Scyther Lvl 15
Onix Lvl 10
Charmander Lvl 10

Renege

C arry T he F lame
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
[Battle Tacticians Class]

"Looks like you got yourself worried for no reason as well. The teacher isn't even here."

Wallace looked up from scolding Lome to a guy with a Fauxhawk which surprised him a bit as he hadn't seen too many people with that hairstyle. He carried on petting Lome and he started doing it a bit too hard as she bit his hand. Though Wallace didn't notice because he was a bit alarmed that someone was actually talking to him and he didn't know what to say. Wallace turned his attention to the guy's profile he was in the same dorm as he had on the same yellow jacket. He started to talk but then realized he was bleeding from Lome's bite and set her down, "Yeah..." Wallace really didn't know what else to say he didn't want to seem shallow because he wasn't. Or stupid which most people thought he was because physically he fit the 'big dumb jock' stereotype.

"Somebody else from the Raikou Dorm eh? I'm Mark."As Mark introduced himself his own Pokemon jumped onto his shoulder. Lome stared at its hand as if it was some diseased, foreign object that she did not want to touch. After all she thought of herself as a Queen and Queen's do not touch the help, "Vull-vull!"/"Get Away!" Lome leaped down from Wallace's desk and began to explore the room, "She gets cranky sometimes," Wallace said trying to explain his wandering Pokemon's action, "The name's Wallace and you're the first person I've met from our dorm. I hope the teacher gets here soon!"

Wallace was a little late noticing he had offered a handshake before it was too late he firmly shook his hand. Then another Trainer entered the room which distracted Wallace so he squeezed Mark's hand hard before letting go not realizing what he had just done. Wallace was thankful that he wasn't the last person to enter the classroom especially since he had been late. Absent-minded Wallace had forgotten that Lome was wandering the classroom getting further and further from her Trainer, "Vull-ably!"/"Finally, I'm free!"

Megaman765

Years
[Battle Tacticians Class]

The other trainer's Vullaby completely rejected Snype's handshake, leaving the little Sableye with a small frown. However, the trainer, named Wallace, willingly accepted the handshake. At least he wasn't as stubborn as his pokemon. Snype simpily gave off a mischievous laugh.

"Yeah. I'm pretty willing to learn a couple tricks. One of my pokemon has the potential to be a real game changer!" Mark said giving off a laugh. Snype hopped off of Mark's shoulder and followed the Vullaby around the class room to tease the pokemon a bit. "Sable! Sable!" ["Kehe. Whats wrong? Is it the way I smell or somethin?"] The Sableye said to Lome

Another trainer had also entered the classroom. It was somebody from the Suicune Dorm... Funny cosindering that dorm consisted of people that were usually at the top of their class, at least, that was the popular belief. The guy looked more disorganized then Mark did. After feeling a tight squeeze on his hand, and Wallace letting go, Mark glanced over to the guy in the blue jacket.

"...Well lucky you. He's not here yet but I betcha he'll be here in a bit. I'm Mark." He didn't offer a handshake this time. He didn't exactly think of doing it again as he was distracted by Snype who had been bugging Lome. Mark leaned near Wallace's desk and decided to converse with the two newcomers before the teacher arrived.

"So, how much do you guys know about battling?" He asked them.

-----
Snype/Sableye Lv. 13, Commodore/Porygon Lv. 10, Len/Poliwag, Lv. 11

(I know aura dropped and we can control his character but for some reason it doesn't feel right for me to use his character like that. If anyone else is willing to do so, feel free.)

EDIT: (I'll use the title thing also. It's pretty handy :3)

Last edited:

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
(OOC: Counting Aura.Lucario's character as NPC because OOC said I can :P Also, I'm stealing Renege's header thing that reminds people of where I am atm. If this bothers you, Renege, sorry! >_<)

[Battle Tactician Class]

"Lemme guess..." Dimitri's gaze wandered to his shoes. "Laps?" The teacher gave a brief chuckle.
"No, but you'd best watch your back around Lt. Surge. Tell me why you're late." the teacher said, resting his palm on the desk. Taken aback by this reaction, Dimitri stuttered a bit, but he summarized all that he could memorize.
"Well, I kind of left my alarm clock at home, so I woke up late this morning, like, really late. And, um, I kinda looked at the schedule all wrong, and I thought I had Pokemon Mythology first. So I went to his class then I realized I was in the wrong class, and, uh, Dr. Applewood kinda let me off on that one. So I rushed to this class as fast as I could, and, well, here I am." Dimitri explained briefly, avoiding eye contact with the teacher. The teacher gave out a big, haughty laugh and told him to find a seat. He did find one, and as soon as he sat, the teacher continued his lecture. Oddly enough, the people in this class didn't seem to mind his late coming, but Dimitri was grateful for that. He leaned on his desk, face-down, and said quietly to himself, "What an interesting first day..." Combee lightly slapped his face and told him to focus, but he was way too tired to. He just stared at the teacher lecturing, blank-eyed, oblivious to all the murmuring around him. For all he knew, it could've been about him.

---
Squirtle (M), Lv. 15
Moveset: Fake Out, Return, Ice Beam, Surf, Toxic, Aqua Jet

Combee (F), Lvl. 14
Moveset: Tailwind, Swift, Air Cutter, Bug Bite, Ominous Wind, Endeavor

Flareon (M), Lvl: 15
Moveset: Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, Double Team, Wish, Protect

Megaman765

Years
(Guess you'll be controlling his character then Conjour) :D

Mark didn't even notice the teacher was there, and the late guy had already taken his seat. He was kinda dissapointed since he wanted to make some small talk with these two. Snype was still following Lome around but quickly stopped at the teacher's presence.

"Sorry, Guess we can talk more after class eh?" Mark said as he moved to his seat. It was about two seats behind Wallace so he was still pretty close by. Snype hoped up on Mark's desk and patiently waited for the teacher to give out his lesson.

"Hey Snype, mind if I let commodore out to listen to this lesson? I'll have to put you into your ball though so the class dosn't get to crowded." Mark asked his partner. Snype nodded. He would be able to listen to the lesson from inside of his ball anyways. The wonders of technology... Mark returned Snype to his pokeball and let his Porygon, Commodore out of his ball. Immediately, a few students looked at the rare Pokemon weirdly, Asking questions like, "Where'd you get that?" Or, "Wanna trade?" and such. He declined trade requests and lied by saying he caught it somewhere. He didn't want the whole school to know his father was a gambling addict.

"PORYGON. PORYGON-" Commodore cryed out.

"Shush. Class is starting. Keep a close eye out. We need to learn how to use that one move of yours effectively." He said to him. Commodore floated upwards to get a good view of the class and stayed silent like Mark told him to. Hopefully he would learn something effective.

Back