• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you remember your first avatar as a PC member?

Sirfetch’d

Mine was a horrible crop of a Jellicent I ripped from google images if I am remembering correctly.

Years
A crop of a shiny Serperior card, it was alright but it eventually bothered me that it wasn't square shaped. I still have the original picture actually.

BW6_EN_125.png

Years
idk, a Regirock sprite or something? I think I used one of PC's default avatars when I joined and I think that was it but I don't remember... it was so long ago LMAO.

TY

Pffffffffffffffffff I believe it was a avatar of Skyla i believe

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Yes I do, it was an Eevee which some people told me it looked pretty angry lol.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Pretty sure mine was just one of the default avatars that you can select when first setting up a profile. I can't remember which one, specifically, but it was nothing exciting.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
My first avatar was probably a red Umbreon, I remember using it on another forum at that point in time so I pretty much just used for every site I was on. Now that I think about it, I might actually use it again for nostalgia's sake. :P

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Mine was a picture of Yazawa Nico.
It either was a crop of this
150px-Nico_smile_r292.jpg
, or this
, I can't remember which one. Although I do remember using both of them when i first joined.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
i have absolutely no idea.

I know I'm on my 67th profile picture and on my 999th avatar though. Wow. Next picture I change to will be my 1000nd avatar on PC.

Last edited:

User19sq

Wes from Colosseum. bobandbill commented on it. (I've only ever had three avatars...)

Back