• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did your username come from?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
When I first went to the battle server, I wanted this name that was like funny and ironic, and was like "Haha bidoof is a terrible pokemon and HM slave but like I'll add FTW for 'For the win' that's so clever". I was a youngin back then so I guess it makes more sense but it kinda stuck.

And now Bidoof is my favorite pokemon, kinda weird how that worked out.

Years
Churarara was for a comeback thing so it started here in pc and i was v much into league of legends and sorakas banana

And i still like jirachi and pikachu

So i combined it into churaka bc i was that clever

Then jay decided to make the nickname chura and it stuck and evolved to churarara

I get the name kitty when i can tho obv bc i love cats

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Jirachu:
Pikachu+Jirachi (old time favorite pokemon of mine xD)

Lady:
Come's from Korrina's 'Lady Korrina' title in the pokemon x and y games :P

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
My real name (Cordelia) was taken so I had to change it to something else, and came up with Cordeline ^^

Years
Maths:

Spoiler:
>
Spoiler:
>
Spoiler:

Bammo.

Okay, well I did that completely wrong but I am psyducking horrible at maths.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
The lion from Narnia! Chose it because the name I had before that was Narnia so I just rolled with it? It grew on me and now we're here :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I was eating a bunch of popcorn, and that reminded me of jigglypuff. Then I went to watch a movie and that reminded me of ducks. Then I took a nap, and that reminded me of "isa". And that was that.

And that's how "jigglypuffduscksisa" was born.

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
Sorry for the lack of creativity when choosing my username.

well... the "Amy" part is my honest to god real first name (don't tell anyone :p ) but "May" is completely fake. The "May" part is just a cynical joke at myself when it comes to how much I played original Ruby/Sapphire and ORAS.. as the "May" sprite... so, a play on words. xD

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Mine is shortened from my main user handle on consoles which is SpecialHands which is a little joke between me and my friends about my Dyspraxia

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
a username i used to use all the time is apparently one my mum's friend used - i couldn't think of a username when signing up to stardoll aaaages ago and my mum suggested it. my current username was sorta inspired by max malanaphy, but also it's just cute

Back