• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 8] FeraligatrMaster has arrived in Galar

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I just got Pokemon Sword. Changing the options to my liking took a while, since my left controller is acting up. Or, more specifically, drifting. I only have one pair of joycons, and they're pretty expensive, so I'm considering getting a new pair for Christmas. Until then, I expect my progress in Pokemon Sword to be slow for the time being.

Anyways, I picked the girl with the brown hair as my character, and named her Ochaco, after Ochaco Uraraka from My Hero Academia. And, as promised, I picked Sobble as my starter.

Afterwards, I had to go to the Slumbering Weald to save a Wooloo, and here I encountered Zacian, which I couldn't touch.

Now, one more trip to Ochaco's house, and then I'm ready to start my adventure for real!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
After one more visit to Ochaco's mom, I went to Wedgehurst, to the Pokemon Research Lab. Here, I met Sonia, who gave me the Pokedex and the Rotom Phone.

Then, I went to Route 2, where Leon taught me how to catch Pokemon, even though I thought the catching tutorial would be optional again.

But anyways, I caught a Rookidee, a Blipbug, a Yamper, and a Galarian Zigzagoon. Then I met Professor Magnolia, kicked Hop's butt, and got the Dynamax wrist. Then I had to go to Wedgehurst again, got the Camping Gear, and took the train to the Meetup Spot in the Wild Area.

Current team:
Sobble
Rookidee
Blipbug
Yamper
Galarian Zigzagoon

(P.S.: I don't intend to evolve Yamper, or take it to the Elite Four, since I don't like its evolution. I only caught it for its ability, Ball Fetch.)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I went from the Meetup Spot to Motostoke. Along the way, I got a Pokemon Box Link from Sonia, received the Gigantamax Pikachu, and caught a Bunnelby, a Vulpix, and a Pancham. Also, my Blipbug evolved into a Dottler.

In Motostoke, I signed up for the gym challenge, met Chairman Rose, and had to go to the Budew Drop Inn, where I had to fight Team Yell. After that, I defeated Hop again, and headed to Route 3. Here, I'm planning to catch a Gossifleur, and maybe a Sizzlipede too.

Major team members:
Sobble
Rookidee
Vulpix
Pancham

Minor team members:
Dottler
Pikachu
Bunnelby
Yamper
Galarian Zigzagoon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Today, I made my way to Turffield. Along the way, I caught a Gossifleur, a Sizzlipede, a Rolycoly, and a Galarian Meowth. My Sobble and my Rookidee evolved along the way. Also, I met Bede, a kid who claims he has been endorsed by Chairman Rose and thinks he's special, and Milo, the Gym Leader of the Turffield stadium.

Major team members:
Drizzile
Corvisquire
Gossifleur
Sizzlipede
Rolycoly
Pancham
Galarian Meowth

Minor team members:
Dottler
Pikachu
Vulpix
Bunnelby
Yamper
Galarian Zigzagoon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Before fighting Gym Leader Milo, I trained my team a bit, caught a Milcery, and my Rolycoly and Bunnelby evolved.

Defeating Milo was easy. He Dynamaxed his Eldegoss, and I Dynamaxed my Corvisquire. I beat his Eldegoss with just 2 hits.

After that, I went to Route 5 and picked up a Toxel from the day care. I'm thinking of catching an Applin too.

Major team members:
Drizzile
Corvisquire
Carkol
Gossifleur
Sizzlipede
Pancham
Galarian Meowth

Minor team members:
Dottler
Toxel
Milcery
Pikachu
Vulpix
Diggersby
Yamper
Galarian Zigzagoon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
While looking for an Applin, I trained my team a lot. My Gossifleur and Sizzlipede evolved. And although I caught an Applin, I don't intend to use it until I get a Tart Apple.

Either way, I went to Hulbury, where I met Chairman Rose's secretary, Oleana. She told me to meet her and Rose at the Seafood Restaurant for an appointment. But first, I fought Gym Leader Nessa, who was easier than I expected. My Eldegoss took out her Drednaw in one hit.

After the appointment with Chairman Rose, I went through the second Galarian Mine. Here, I encountered Bede again, and defeated him easily. Then I had to fight Team Yell along with Hop. My Centiskorch took them down with ease, so Hop didn't have to do much. And then I encountered Gym Leader Kabu, whom I expected to be with Team Yell or something, but I was proven wrong.

Now, I've reached the Motostoke Outskirts. Here, I plan to catch an Impidimp.

Major team members:
Drizzile
Corvisquire
Centiskorch
Eldegoss
Carkol
Pancham
Galarian Meowth

Minor team members:
Dottler
Toxel
Milcery
Applin
Pikachu
Vulpix
Diggersby
Yamper
Galarian Zigzagoon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Finding an Impidimp in the Motostoke Outskirts took too long, so I headed to the Stony Wilderness to catch an Impidimp there instead. Along the way, I encountered a Cufant, which I also caught.

Afterwards, I went to the Budew Drop Inn again, where I had to fight Marnie. My Corvisquire took down her Croagunk and Scraggy easily. Then I sent out my new Cufant to deal with her Morpeko. It used Bite twice. Fortunately, my Cufant didn't flinch, and took down her Morpeko with 2 Bulldozes.

Then I challenged the Motostoke Gym. There was a trainer who had their Salandit use Fake Out on my Pokemon. But that didn't stop me from reaching Kabu. I sent out my Carkol against him. It took down his Ninetales and Arcanine, but his Centiskorch took it down. Fortunately, my Carkol did enough damage against his Centiskorch so that my Corvisquire could finish it off.

After defeating Kabu, I was told to go to Hammerlocke, as Bede came along and challenged Hop to a battle. As I headed for Hammerlocke, my Drizzile evolved, and Bede managed to defeat Hop and catch up to me.

In Hammerlocke, I had another meeting with Chairman Rose and Oleana. Then I got told to go to Route 6. But first, I picked up a Tart Apple, and evolved my Applin. Now, I'm going to train my team before going to Route 6.

Major team members:
Inteleon
Corvisquire
Centiskorch
Eldegoss
Carkol
Impidimp
Cufant

Minor team members:
Dottler
Flapple
Toxel
Milcery
Pikachu
Vulpix
Pancham
Diggersby
Yamper
Galarian Meowth
Galarian Zigzagoon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
After a lot of training and a lot of evolutions, I headed to Route 6. Here, I had to fight some Team Yell grunts. Hop was there, but he did nothing.

After defeating the grunts, I met an elderly woman named Opal. After my meeting with her, I explored Route 6, and then I entered Stow-on-Side, where I had to fight Hop again.

Next up, I have to challenge the Stow-on-Side Gym.

Major team members:
Inteleon
Corviknight
Centiskorch
Eldegoss
Toxtricity
Morgrem
Copperajah
Carkol

Minor team members:
Orbeetle
Flapple
Milcery
Perrserker
Pikachu
Vulpix
Pancham
Diggersby
Yamper
Galarian Zigzagoon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Today, I challenged the Stow-on-Side Gym. To be honest, the challenge was harder than the trainers. My Corviknight wiped the floor with all of them, including Gym Leader Bea. With one Hone Claws boost, it took down all of Bea's Pokemon with one hit.

After getting my fourth badge, I found Bede using Chairman Rose's Copperajah to destroy a monument. I was able to stop him with my Centiskorch, and he was subsequently punished by Rose and Oleana.

Now, I have to go through Glimwood Tangle. Maybe I'll catch a Sinistea there.

Major team members:
Inteleon
Corviknight
Centiskorch
Eldegoss
Toxtricity
Morgrem
Copperajah
Carkol

Minor team members:
Orbeetle
Flapple
Milcery
Perrserker
Pikachu
Vulpix
Pancham
Diggersby
Yamper
Galarian Zigzagoon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Today, I went through the Glimwood Tangle, and caught a Sinistea. I couldn't resist evolving it. I also did some training before going to the Ballonlea Gym, and my Morgrem and Carkol also evolved.

The Ballonlea Gym was interesting. The Gym Leader was Opal, but she was looking for a successor. During the Gym battles, I had to answer some questions. The first one was impossible to get wrong. The second one required me to know the first trainer's name, and I managed. The third one I didn't know the answer for, so I had to guess. And I guessed right.

Three trainers and questions later, I had to fight Opal. During this battle, she asked me two more questions. I guessed both of them wrong. Fortunately, my Corviknight and Copperajah wiped the floor with her Pokemon.

After defeating Opal, she rejected me as her successor. Either way, we went to Hammerlocke, where Opal found her successor: Bede.

Meanwhile, I headed for Circhester, but not before fighting Hop again. I sent out my Centiskorch against his Trevenant. His Trevenant used Confuse Ray, but my Centiskorch pulled through. For his Boltund, I didn't want it to paralyze my Copperajah, so I let my Diggersby take it out. I saved my Copperajah for his Snorlax. It was a stall fest, as his Snorlax had Stockpile, and I was afraid it had Swallow as well. Fortunately, it didn't, and my Copperajah took it down. His Heatmor and Cinderace were no match for my Inteleon.

After defeating Hop, I headed for Circhester, where I bought a new blouse for my character, and let her get a longer haircut. Now I have to get ready for the Circhester Gym.

Major team members:
Inteleon
Corviknight
Centiskorch
Eldegoss
Toxtricity
Grimmsnarl
Copperajah
Coalossal

Minor team members:
Orbeetle
Flapple
Polteageist
Milcery
Perrserker
Pikachu
Vulpix
Pancham
Diggersby
Yamper
Galarian Zigzagoon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
The Circhester Gym challenge was interesting, although I thought my left controller would make it impossible. Luckily, I pulled through anyway, and defeated the Gym Leader, Gordie. My Flapple took care of his Barbaracle, and my Inteleon wasted the rest of his team.

After defeating Gordie, I had to fight Hop again. Before doing that, I did some training, and my Zigzagoon evolved.

After defeating Hop, I had to go through Route 9, where I caught a Clobbopus, which I evolved as soon as possible. I also got an upgrade to my bike, allowing me to cross the water.

East of Route 9 was Spikemuth. I challenged its Gym, which was straight forward. The Gym Leader was Piers, whom I believe is the leader of Team Yell. Anyways, I defeated him easily as well.

After defeating Piers, something strange happened in the Route 9 Tunnel. Leon came along to deal with it, leaving me to challenge the Hammerlocke Gym.

Major team members:
Inteleon
Corviknight
Centiskorch
Eldegoss
Toxtricity
Grimmsnarl
Copperajah
Coalossal
Flapple
Grapploct

Minor team members:
Orbeetle
Polteageist
Milcery
Perrserker
Pikachu
Vulpix
Pancham
Diggersby
Yamper
Galarian Linoone

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Today, I challenged the Hammerlocke Gym. The first 2 trainers were a bit challenging, but the last one was a pushover. After defeating them, I had to fight Raidan. My Inteleon and Grimmsnarl took down his Flygon and Gigalith, and then he sent out a Sandaconda and a Duraludon. As I swapped my Grimmsnarl for my Copperajah, my Inteleon took down his Sandaconda, and Raidan Dynamaxed his Duraludon. Unfortunately, my Copperajah got taken down, so I had to let my Grapploct finish his Duraludon off.

Now that I have all 8 badges, I have to go through Route 10 to reach Wyndon.

Major team members:
Inteleon
Corviknight
Centiskorch
Eldegoss
Toxtricity
Grimmsnarl
Copperajah
Coalossal
Flapple
Grapploct

Minor team members:
Orbeetle
Polteageist
Milcery
Perrserker
Pikachu
Vulpix
Pancham
Diggersby
Yamper
Galarian Linoone

Jessica001

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2020
LOL very interesting thread to read. Seems like I'm only at the beginning of the Pokemon journey

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I've reached Wyndon! The last two trainers, Cam and Gillian, gave me trouble. Gillian's Noivern kept avoiding my Flapple's Dragon Rush, forcing me to give my Flapple a Zoom Lens.

Now it's time to train for the Wyndon Stadium.

Major team members:
Inteleon
Corviknight
Centiskorch
Eldegoss
Toxtricity
Grimmsnarl
Copperajah
Coalossal
Flapple
Grapploct

Minor team members:
Orbeetle
Polteageist
Milcery
Perrserker
Pikachu
Vulpix
Pancham
Diggersby
Yamper
Galarian Linoone

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I've finished training, and headed for the Wyndon Stadium.

First, I had to fight Marnie. My Grimmsnarl took care of her Liepard, and my Corviknight took out her Toxicroak. Against her Morpeko, I sent out my Centiskorch. As her Morpeko used Torment, I let my Centiskorch use Coil. After that, one Bug Bite was enough to take down her Morpeko. Then I let my Grimmsnarl take care of her Scrafty, and while I could've let my Grimmsnarl fight hers, I instead decided to send out my Copperajah. Her Grimmsnarl survived the first attack with a sliver of health left, then she used a Full Restore, and my Copperajah's next attack finished off her Grimmsnarl.

After that, I had to fight Hop again. I sent out my Grapploct against his Dubwool. While his Dubwool was faster than my Grapploct, it wasn't bulky enough, as it went down with a single Brick Break. For his Corviknight, I used my Coalossal. One Tar shot and a Heat Crash were enough to get the job done. Against his Snorlax, I sent out my Grapploct again. His Snorlax survived the first Brick Break, and used Heavy Slam. I feared it'd took down my Grapploct, but it didn't. Another Brick Break was enough to finish off his Snorlax. Against his Pincurchin, I sent out my Copperajah. I Gigantamaxed my Copperajah, because I didn't want to take any chances. His Pincurchin went down with one Max Quake. Finally, it was my Inteleon against his Cinderace again. He Dynamaxed his Cinderace. Despimte that, my Inteleon finished it off easily.

By the way, for both battles, I left my Diggersby in my team. They both had 5 Pokemon, so let's just say I made things a little fairer.

After that, I was supposed to meet up with Leon, but he was instead dealing with Chairman Rose, who apparently had an evil plan to put in action. To reach him, I needed a special key, which was held by an evil League Staff member. Each time I fought that member, he didn't give me the key, but instead he ran away like a coward. Eventually, I got the key anyway, with help from Marnie and Team Yell.

With the key, I was able to enter Rose Tower. My Centiskorch and Hop's Dubwool crushed the tower's lines of defense. Now I have to battle Oleana, before I can deal with Chairman Rose.

Major team members:
Inteleon
Corviknight
Centiskorch
Eldegoss
Toxtricity
Grimmsnarl
Copperajah
Coalossal
Flapple
Grapploct

Minor team members:
Orbeetle
Polteageist
Milcery
Perrserker
Pikachu
Vulpix
Pancham
Diggersby
Yamper
Galarian Linoone

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I managed to defeat Oleana. My Centiskorch took down her Froslass, my Toxtricity handled her Milotic, my Inteleon sniped her Salazzle, my Corviknight defeated her Tsareena, and my Copperajah was almost taken down by her Garbodor, but prevailed in the end.

After defeating Oleana, I didn't have to deal with Chairman Rose straight away, but instead was allowed to go to the Wyndon Stadium again, where I was ready for the finals, but got interrupted by Bede. Against his Mawile, I sent out my Centiskorch. I had my Centiskorch use Coil once, then use Flame Wheel against his Mawile, leaving it with little health and forcing Bede to waste his Full Restore. After that, a crit Flame Wheel took out his Mawile. My Corviknight took care of his Gardevoir. The rest of his team got swept by my Polteageist, with one Nasty Plot boost and one Weak Armor boost.

Afterwards, time for the finals. The finals started off with me fighting Nessa again. She started off with a Golisopod, and I started with my Toxtricity. I let my Toxtricity use Discharge, in case Nessa's Golisopod would survive it. It did not. For her Baraskewda, I let my Eldegoss use Cotton Spore. Her Barraskewda took down my Eldegoss, but the job was done. My Toxtricity finished off her Barraskewda, as well as her Pelipper. While I could let my Toxtricity take down her Seaking and Drednaw, I gave that honor to my Flapple instead.

My next opponent was Bea. I let my Grimmsnarl take down her Hawlucha. Against her Falinks, I let my Corviknight use Hone Claws, expecting her Falinks to use Close Combat. Instead, her Falinks used Rock Tomb to slow down my Corviknight. Despite this setback, my Corviknight was able to mow down Bea's team.

After defeating Bea again, I had to fight Raihan again. He started off with a Torkoal with Drought. I ruined his strategy by letting my Inteleon use Rain Dance. While his Torkoal had to charge up his Solarbeam, my Inteleon took it down with a Snipe Shot. My Flapple took down his Goodra and his Turtonator after setting up a few Dragon Dances. For his Flygon, I didn't want to try my luck with Dragon Rush, so I let my Grimmsnarl take care of it, although it did manage to use Sandstorm first. Finally, he sent out his Duraludon, and I sent out my Grapploct. Even with the sandstorm, my Grapploct won with just 2 hits.

After defeating Raihan again, Leon was prepared to fight me. However, Chairman Rose put his evil plan in action. To stop him, I have to go to the Slumbering Weald again, to search for Zacian.

Major team members:
Inteleon
Corviknight
Centiskorch
Eldegoss
Toxtricity
Grimmsnarl
Copperajah
Coalossal
Flapple
Grapploct
Polteageist

Minor team members:
Orbeetle
Milcery
Perrserker
Pikachu
Vulpix
Pancham
Diggersby
Yamper
Galarian Linoone

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Guess what? I've got a new pair of joycons! Now I can get through the game normally.

Anyways, I went to the Slumbering Weald, where I encountered Zacian and Zamazenta, and picked up the Rusty Sword, while Hop got the Rusty Shield. We then headed for Hammerlocke again, where the Energy Plant is.

Chairman Rose's plan was to summon Eternatus, to provide unlimited energy for Galar. However, his plan backfired, as he couldn't control Eternatus. Also, he didn't provide a challenge, as my Centiskorch wiped his entire team on its own.

Meanwhile, Leon tried to catch Eternatus, but failed. It was time for me and Hop to defeat it. He sent out his Dubwool, and I sent out my Copperajah. Unfortunately, we couldn't do any damage to it. Until Zacian and Zamazenta arrived. Eternatus took down Dubwool and Zamazenta, but was taken down by Hop's Snorlax in the end. After that, I was able to catch Eternatus with a Poke Ball. Ironically, Leon used a Poke Ball too. Perhaps the game wants the player to get Eternatus?

Either way, Chairman Rose turned himself in to the police, and I have to challenge Leon. I've already decided on my final team: Inteleon, Corviknight, Centiskorch, Toxtricity, Grimmsnarl, and Grapploct.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Today, I've defeated Champion Leon! And now, I'll put down this game until the DLC comes out, and play other Switch games like Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Spyro Reignited, and Digimon Story.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I started playing the DLC today. I did this on purpose, because yesterday, I had to sign a contract for a new apartment.

Anyways, my adventure continues. When I got the Armor Pass, I headed for the Isle of Armor, but found out I had to catch a Galarian Slowpoke before I could actually leave.

At the Isle of Armor, my Pokedex got upgraded, and I had to fight Klara, who was no match for my Centiskorch.

After her defeat, Klara instructed me to go to the Master Dojo. Along the way, I encountered a man who had a lot of Alolan Diglett that hid on the island. Right now, I'm looking for the Alolan Diglett. After that, I'm going to the Master Dojo.

(By the way, I got a Galarian Corsola from the Mystery Gift. However, it had an undesirable nature, so I'm not going to use it... at least, not now. I could catch a Ditto to breed it, though.)

Back