• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[fake] NEW POKEMON SWITCH GAME UPDATE

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Guysguysguys Lookit this.
Screen%20Shot%202018-02-08%20at%2010.13.21%20AM.png

https://ahost.bulbagarden.net/content/Pokemon switch ad.png

I was looking up breeding on bulbapedia and I was all annoyed by all the ads but then I was like WAIT IS THAT A PIKACHU?!
Check the breeding page, on bulbapedia if you don't believe me, I have no clue how ads work but maybe it's there still.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
Yeah, this is clearly fake. It's just a photoshopped image of Breath of the Wild but with Ash, Pikachu and a Pokedex theme decorating the world map. No details of the Switch title have surfaced yet, not even the name.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Yeah, this is clearly fake. It's just a photoshopped image of Breath of the Wild but with Ash, Pikachu and a Pokedex theme decorating the world map. No details of the Switch title have surfaced yet, not even the name.

Darn it. Are you sure? I can sorta see a pokemon center in the background...

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
Darn it. Are you sure? I can sorta see a pokemon center in the background...

If you're referring to that grey building right in front, that's the Temple of Time, not a Pokemon Center. And the red thing that looks more like a Pokemon Center is photoshopped in - it's just concept art.

Last edited:
Years
yyeeaah with all of the hype surrounding the mystery of the Pokemon Switch game, it's not surprising that trolls have taken it upon themselves to attempt to fool gullible people.

I'm gonna move this over to PGC by the way since that has to deal more with the games in general than PGen.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
That fake ad has been there for a while, it's just Ash and pikachu photoshopped into Breath of the Wild. It's not real, how could the Switch game be revealed so soon anyways?

Back