• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 4 HGSS Tileset

remer

The Warrior
Years
Hi guys.I had been searching the internet looking for a matching tileset that I can use with my gen 4 overworlds,but I couldn't find that many.So,I undertook an initiative to rip tiles for myself,a few months ago.But I did a few only these days.So,I present a few furnitures and other things,which I ripped from screenshots from Desmume,in which I did minor editing.It should match well with the OW sprites.
Here is the link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/111M24KWDOukyO3L_9jsxM-micA5gNs3A/view?usp=drivesdk
would really love suggestions for improvements.
Update:11-4-2020:Extended the tileset.I have added a few Pokemon Center tiles and filled the floor tiles I found till now in the main tileset.Edited the floor tiles to be 32*32.
Update:27-7-19: The link has been updated.There isn't much new,added a really few tiles and also the floor tiles of Ethan/Lyra's home.As it isn't the normal 16*16 ones(more like 16*13 actually),I had to edit it to get it to the power of 2.I hope it is alright although the pattern now seems wierd after tiling them for testing.

Last edited:

Lazy Catalyst

What you do, the way you think, makes you differen
Years
Good Work remer
And if you need Tilesets look in Relic Castle Resources. They have a bunch of them lying in 4 to 5 pages I think

remer

The Warrior
Years
Thanks you two.I will continue to work in it further.As far as for the relic castle advice i checked it out and found two or three tiles.So thanks about that too.

remer

The Warrior
Years
Hey thanks for that too.Still i think it would be nice to continue on this tileset and get some more tiles.

remer

The Warrior
Years
There is an update.I have edited the post.Not much has been done.I had done this a while before but found time for updating only today.Actually I gave this update just to hint that I have not given up in anything I have done till now. :-)

Last edited:

remer

The Warrior
Years
Update:Added Pokemon Center tiles.I still haven't stopped working on this one,and was able to do it in lockdown period.Will continue updating.Next,I will be doing the rest tiles from Pokemon Center and then pokemart.

Back