donavannj

Age 30
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
22,689 posts
15.6 Years
Would you suggest ebay or a more interpersonal marketing campaign?
eBay is where people are going to be looking. Buy/sell groups on Facebook, too, but eBay is the widest net cast.
whoops
Seen November 11th, 2019
Posted November 11th, 2019
1 posts
1 Years
I cannot find any information about this card/deck online. As you can imagine, if I search "pocketmonster deck of cards" and likewise, it just shows up normal pokemon playing cards. I've tried to search "pocketmonster 2000 deck of cards" and nothing comes up for that either. I only have this 1 card out of I assume 52, and it's definitely in used condition so I'm not expecting much in terms of value but I've had this card for years now and never could find any info on it.

donavannj

Age 30
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
22,689 posts
15.6 Years
I cannot find any information about this card/deck online. As you can imagine, if I search "pocketmonster deck of cards" and likewise, it just shows up normal pokemon playing cards. I've tried to search "pocketmonster 2000 deck of cards" and nothing comes up for that either. I only have this 1 card out of I assume 52, and it's definitely in used condition so I'm not expecting much in terms of value but I've had this card for years now and never could find any info on it.
It's 100% a playing card of some kind but going to hard to find any sort of info on, in part because it's clearly a Japanese release so there's going to be very little English side information available since there was always so little information on Japanese products in the early days for English speakers. I searched briefly under Japanese Pokemon playing cards myself and only got clearly non-japanese pokemon playing card decks.
whoops
Age 30
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
1,495 posts
7.3 Years
Today I opened 6 of the Hidden Fates tins from Target Black Friday sale.

1. Tapu Lele GX Gold Full Art SV94, Onix GX
2. Poipole SV19, Jessie & James full art
3. Shiny Greninja full art SV56, Guzzlord SV26, OnixGX
4. Mewtwo Gx
5. Shiny Reshiram full art, Metang SV31, Moltres & Zapdos & Artcuno full art
6. Beldum SV30, Jessie and James full art

Also holo energies of Fire, Water, Grass, Psychic and Fighting.

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 28
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted July 11th, 2020
6,283 posts
8.7 Years
Was very excited when I pulled this full art Piplup card from a Cosmic Eclipse pack I bought today!!! 😁😀
Spoiler:

Dawn looks so cute with her Piplup I actually screamed.😂
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

donavannj

Age 30
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
22,689 posts
15.6 Years
Pulled these in my first Cosmic Eclipse ETB. Excellent box, tbh.

Spoiler:

Pulled the below in the packs I got as gifts from family:

Spoiler:

whoops

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker

He/Him
Hoenn
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
822 posts
318 Days
Got an ace spec masterball 😁

K1K1-333

VIRTUAL ENTITY ✧

Non-binary
THE INTERNET ✧
Seen September 19th, 2020
Posted April 10th, 2020
9 posts
203 Days

ordered an elite trainer box from pokemon center to have something to look forward to this week, and i am SO happy with the pulls!!! ; _ ; i really wanted the lapras vmax ahh
KIKI ✧ IT/ITS (SHE/HER AUX) ✧ BODILY ADULT | AUTISTIC
hello i am kiki and i will make this signature better later. jolteon and linoone r the best. leaf green was my first pokemon game, i got it in 2005!! also i'm an artist :3c

icycatelf

Fake Card Artist

Age 30
Male
Kentucky
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
2,631 posts
15.7 Years
This little bit of nostalgia came in today. <3

My dad got me one of these from a gas station/liquor store vending machine way back in elementary school, but an upperclassman offered a trade not long after and I took him up on it. I came to regret it in recent years, realizing that Wartortle had become one of my absolute favorite and most nostalgic Pokémon and that these kind of bootleg stickers were more special to me than most of my official cards, so I'm glad to have one in my collection again! :D

3DS FC: 4081-5742-6200 • deviantARTMoths

Fairy

she / her
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
10,750 posts
9.4 Years
This little bit of nostalgia came in today. <3

My dad got me one of these from a gas station/liquor store vending machine way back in elementary school, but an upperclassman offered a trade not long after and I took him up on it. I came to regret it in recent years, realizing that Wartortle had become one of my absolute favorite and most nostalgic Pokémon and that these kind of bootleg stickers were more special to me than most of my official cards, so I'm glad to have one in my collection again! :D
The Southern Island series was always a personal favorite of mine and I would totally collect stickers and knockoffs too if I were lucky enough to come across them! Glad you were able to give a good home to a Wartortle in need, legitimate card or not. (´▽`ʃƪ)♡
"It's a simple formula. The greater the tragedy,
the greater the emotional effect." - Legato Bluesummers

x staff collab 2020 x

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
32,746 posts
12.7 Years
i'm back on my bullmuk of buying random singles from the local card shop. i don't have any rhyme or reason i just kind of pick and choose from pokemon i like or neat artwork, but i do have some sets i really like, mostly all of the neo sets. i just bought a few from neo destiny, my fave set. got the light ledian, light vaporeon (finally), light wigglytuff, and dark flaaffy. they're in my binder which is away from me rn so lol i don't wanna get up and take pics. i got some other cool stuff recently too, like holo rare smeargle from neo discovery and togetic + skarmory from neo genesis - but the latter two lmfao i already had in japanese. whooooops. i got a photo of those, though:

Spoiler:

bonus of my japanese ones:

Spoiler:

i recently ordered holo rare delibird and porygon 2 from neo revelations, so i'll be sure to post a pic when those come in.
mama, we all go to hell.

twitter | ao3

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
32,746 posts
12.7 Years
alright y'all they came in last night. it's nothing incredible, but i really love the neo sets and the one i have the least of is neo revelation so this is a treat for me lol.

so first is the delibird which the card isn't in the best shape but i'm not rly a stickler for condition, i'm a very casual no rhyme or reason kind of collector. i like that just the sky is holo...i always found this artwork interesting too like. bro where are you going.......why you runnin

Spoiler:

so this porygon 2 though i love it even more now that i have it. when i bought it from the card shop, the picture wasn't super clear w the art and i mainly bought it bc i just really like porygon 2 and kind of forgot about this card. but when it came in and i could get a good look at the artwork, it made me super happy. i love that pory2 is just looking at its own schematics lol like that's just so cool to me...the holo on it really pops out too. it's a little hard to see the schematics with the glare unfortunately, but it's like one of those better in person kinds of cards...i adore this. it's honestly like one of my favorites now. just so neat. and i cleaned the card off a little after i took the pic so it doesn't have that weird speck on it anymore lol

Spoiler:
mama, we all go to hell.

twitter | ao3

Fairy

she / her
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
10,750 posts
9.4 Years
Ahhhh that Porygon 2 is one of my favorites! I loved how they used the holofoil on it. ♡
"It's a simple formula. The greater the tragedy,
the greater the emotional effect." - Legato Bluesummers

x staff collab 2020 x