• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Which eeveelution type would you like to see next? Which one do you expect to see next?

I would like to see a Steel-Type Eeveelution! Yeah, Dragon-Type is cool and that, but I can't see it becoming real anytime soon, since Gamefreak tricks us a lot, like when we thought we were getting Grey (We got B2/W2 instead!). I imagine it having a body of steel, maybe hollow similarly to Registeel?

Probably expecting them to create a Poison-Type in the near future. Maybe poison gas, similarly to Koffing, leaking out of it's body; even it's ears, haha xD I can see some red eyes too... evil much. >:]

Years
Which eeveelution type would you like to see next? Which one do you expect to see next?

I'd agree with Atif on the Steel-type, it'd seem like something that could stem up some good design potential, and given the Eeveelutions we got so far were all types that were classified as special under the old physical/special damage system means we should probably get one of the formerly physical types done sometime. I'd imagine a possible Steel Eeveelution having very high Attack and Defense.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

I definitely agree with you both that it'd be nice to see a Steel type Eeveelution, although I have a hard time seeing how it could fit in with the cute theme. I don't doubt they can pull it off, but I just imagine that they'd go for something a bit easier to fit into the theme, which is why I'm honestly expecting a Flying type. It wouldn't be bound by the stereotypical tough design of for example Steel or Rock type Pokemon, but it isn't quite as easy to make one of as Sylveon probably was. And well, I just really like Flying types, so I would love to see that next as well :p Perhaps Bug type would also be an option, but ehh, I can't imagine what that'd look like.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I would really like to see a ghost Eeveelution, personally. Appearance-wise, I could imagine it being in form of gas (like Gastly), but in shape of a cat, maybe. Competitively, perhaps it could have high Speed and Special Attack. Besides that, though, it'd be pretty cool if they had given us a steel-type Eeveelution as well. :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome, all cute members and lovers of Eevee!

I'd prefer seeing a Ghost to finish the Psychic/Dark theme there, hmm. I know Fighting would be a better fit in a triangle, but I can't possibly see how an Eevee can throw down punches unless it becomes bipedal upon evolution.

Steel is good too! That should have happened when the Steel type was introduced with the Dark type.

Kagura_Nitrogat

Egg Factory
Years
Username: Kaggy
Eevee type:
700.png

Answer the topic: Well, I've always wanted to see a flying type Eevee called Breezeon, where alot of the fluff that makes up Eevee's neckfur and tail become like clouds and of cause he would sprout wings and look really aerodynamic and elegant, I just think a flying type Eevee would be pretty, as to what type I would expect next, I would think a dragon type seeing how the newest one was a fairy type, maybe something called Scaleon.

LuminescentUmbreon

Eeveelution Trainer
Years
Welcome, all cute members and lovers of Eevee!

I'd prefer seeing a Ghost to finish the Psychic/Dark theme there, hmm. I know Fighting would be a better fit in a triangle, but I can't possibly see how an Eevee can throw down punches unless it becomes bipedal upon evolution.

Steel is good too! That should have happened when the Steel type was introduced with the Dark type.
I completely agree with the Ghost type, I wonder what it would look like, but for some reason I have a feeling that a Dragon Eeveelution isn't too far off.

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
Love to see how well fleshed out the topics are in this thread. But a new topic every once in a while can't hurt ;)

I personally would like a Ghost type Eeveelution, I can picture it on four legs with purple mist coming from it's hind legs and tail.

However I expect there to be a Dragon type Eeveelution in the near future possibly to be released in Gen 6 along side Sylveon as Fairy is immune to Dragon or in a new generation completely.
I don't think we've seen the last of the Eeveelutions.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I would love to see a ghost type or a dragon type eeveelution....but tbh i think 8 eeveelution are more than enough.
I would also like to see a flying type eeveelution...with white fluffy wings and light bluish in color it would be just adorable :3

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years

Spoiler:

That pretty much sums up all the Eeveelutions of other types. It also has a Normal Type Evolution which no one thought yet.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

Spoiler:

That pretty much sums up all the Eeveelutions of other types. It also has a Normal Type Evolution which no one thought yet.
I wouldn't say no one had thought of a Normal type eeveelution before. It was actually one of the things people speculated Sylveon to be before its type was revealed, because it shared the whole pink theme that a lot of Normal type Pokemon had, and it didn't really fit in with any other typing. Of course all those pinkums were changed to Fairy types as well, so it wasn't a bad comparison :p But yeah, it's not so much that people haven't thought of a Normal type eeveelution, I just imagine most people would find it to be a boring concept. I mean, the whole thing about Eevee is that you yourself choose what typing it should be, so there's no point to make an evolution that's Normal type, because then you might as well just keep it as an Eevee :p That's at least how I feel about it.

As for the pic, I have a hard time distinguishing the type of some of them. I mean, Rock, Bug, and Steel are pretty easy to distinguish from the others. But the second and fourth eeveelution both look like they could be Fighting types, though I reckon the fourth one might be a Ground type? And the third and eighth one both look like they could be Ghost types :p Some of them just vaguely seem to resemble their typings, whereas the official Eeveelutions all are pretty distinguishable. Not to rip on the image though, since it's great art, and they all look amazing. The Altaria rip-off kinda bugs me though D:

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
I wouldn't say no one had thought of a Normal type eeveelution before. It was actually one of the things people speculated Sylveon to be before its type was revealed, because it shared the whole pink theme that a lot of Normal type Pokemon had, and it didn't really fit in with any other typing. Of course all those pinkums were changed to Fairy types as well, so it wasn't a bad comparison :p But yeah, it's not so much that people haven't thought of a Normal type eeveelution, I just imagine most people would find it to be a boring concept. I mean, the whole thing about Eevee is that you yourself choose what typing it should be, so there's no point to make an evolution that's Normal type, because then you might as well just keep it as an Eevee :p That's at least how I feel about it.

As for the pic, I have a hard time distinguishing the type of some of them. I mean, Rock, Bug, and Steel are pretty easy to distinguish from the others. But the second and fourth eeveelution both look like they could be Fighting types, though I reckon the fourth one might be a Ground type? And the third and eighth one both look like they could be Ghost types :p Some of them just vaguely seem to resemble their typings, whereas the official Eeveelutions all are pretty distinguishable. Not to rip on the image though, since it's great art, and they all look amazing. The Altaria rip-off kinda bugs me though D:

Spoiler:

The Order goes like this:
Normal, Fighting, Poison, Rock, Flying [First Row]
Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Steel [Second Row]

I have to say that the art is very good and the Evolutions look very much distinguishable from each other. I won't blame you if you don't see them apart easily but they pretty much speak for themselves.

Years

Well i'd like to see poison eeveelution based on that art above. I like that art so much and and next to poison i'd add ghost and steel.

I don't expect to see any eeveelution for some time.
I think it will be like ground/rock or poison/bug theme when a time comes. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

Spoiler:

Wow, that artwork is simply epic. :] I really like the normal-type Eeveelution idea; wonder why no-one else thought of it. Well, Eevee's already normal, so I guess people just didn't think it'd be a good idea for it to have a normal evolution, too. Of the ones shown there, my favorite would probably have to be flying; so adorable. <3 Rock Eeveelution is my second favorite, and poison would be the third.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
Username: Fana

Eeveelution Partner: Vaporeon

Which Eeveelution has the best design?
I love Umbreon's design, I think it's sleek and dramatic and very well done.

Which eeveelution type would you like to see next?
I think a Flying Eeveelution would be pretty neat. A Ghost type would also be very cool.

Shhmew

Years
Hello there! ^__^

Username: Shhmew
Eeveelution Partner: Tough choice... I'll have to say Sylveon.

My favorite Eeveelution is probably Flareon though. But for more personal reasons and whatnot :3 I do love every single Eeveelution though!

My favorite Eeveelution design is probably Sylveon, I love the pink and blue together and its flowy bows and ribbons and such are so pretty. Plus it is adorable of course.

Considering they covered every type that was special-based before Gen IV except for Dragon, I'd imagine that'd be next up, I guess. Unless they believe Eevee isn't worthy of a dragon eeveelution ;_; But I'd certainly love to see one! I actually thought they were going to introduce a dragon-type eeveelution alongside Sylveon, mostly because of what happened in Gen 2: They introduced a new type, Dark, mostly to balance out Psychic types, and then they released a Dark and Psychic type eeveelution. So it only seemed right in my head for a fairy and dragon type to be released. Ah well ;P

For the other types, I'd probably like to see Normal or Flying the most. They'd probably be so adorable<3 <3 <3

Silri

Kimono Girl
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
As a fan of the Eevee family I would love to join this club.

Username: Silri
Partner: Shin the Leafeon
Ani470MS.png

Favorite Eeveelution

I had to think about this for a little bit as I do like the whole bunch (even if Sylveon took a little bit for me to warm up to), but I have to give this place to Umbreon. I just have too many nostalgic memories with this guy. As a little kid I always thought it would be nice to have a pet like him to keep you safe at night and help you if you got lost. And Umbreon just looks so darned cool!

Next Eeveelution type

I think that the next Eeveelution should be a dragon type to balance out the fairyness of Sylveon. Like many others I was also surprised that Sylveon was the only new addition to the Eevee family in the new games. And as has already been said, whenever they introduced new Eeveelutions after the original trio it was always as a pair where one has the type advantage over the other. I figured they they were going to have the new Eeveelution level up from using the Super Training feature, since Sylveon evolves from playing with it in Amie.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Kicking off a new topic, everyone! If you were given the chance to fuse two Eeveelutions into one, which would be your pick? Why would you choose them? How would you imagine the outcome to look? Try to be descriptive. :)

Back