• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi RNC, I would like to get the following pokemon:

Darkrai Bashful lv40 (box17)

also this are the things I have:

Spoiler:

I think the only one of those you dont have (you might, I tried looking but there are SO many) is the milos island tornadus. Also (not listed) I got a lucario from the dw from spain (if that is any good???). let me know if you need any.

If you can trade to a (newly started) gen 4 it's better for me, but if not g5 is fine aswell.

Thanks in advance.
Maybe for this: 386 | | deoxysAF | | 50 | | Oblivia Deoxys | | UT | | lax | | (classic ribbon)??
Catch me on here please!! :)

hey RNC these are the pokes i wanted

REGI'S (doesnt matter shiny or non-shiny)and a SHINY GIRATINA

if its possible could you please infect one of these pokes with pokerus because i really need that too
I still have them for you!! :)
Yes, the Darkrai and Spinda are in the Free Section, Box 17.

Are these Gen V?

Not until I finish my 2nd white game sorry!!

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
Years
Hello yet again, RNC!

I'm still filling my pokedex so may I please have:

Giratina - Box 18
Regigigas - Box 18
Heatran - Box 18
Mespirit - Box 18
Dialga - Box 18
Deoxys - Box 18 (Or Gallade in Box 8 if you still don't have Deoxys)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
Maybe for this: 386 | | deoxysAF | | 50 | | Oblivia Deoxys | | UT | | lax | | (classic ribbon)??
Catch me on here please!! :)

okay, it's gonna be hard till the weekend because i'm on gtm+1 and you answer all posts when its 2 am+ here :(

HMH

Poke-Hopeful
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Hey RNC, I finally can connect to my new router!

Let me know when you can trade! Thanks so much.

Feebas, Box 6
Trapinch, in Box 11

both in the Free Section :)

Thanks again!
-HMH

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
Hey RNC turns out lvl 40 darkrais are hacked / obtained by not legit methods since they never gave out a member card on Diamond or Pearl, yours is prolly hacked or obtained by an exploit on japanese versions. I know because I recieved a warning on serebi for asking for one and a mod explained it to me.

Can we still do the trade for another pokemon?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello yet again, RNC!

I'm still filling my pokedex so may I please have:

Giratina - Box 18
Regigigas - Box 18
Heatran - Box 18
Mespirit - Box 18
Dialga - Box 18
Deoxys - Box 18 (Or Gallade in Box 8 if you still don't have Deoxys)
I can give you those and as for deoxys, I won't probally have another one of those unless it's an event!! Give me a bit and I'll meet you in there!! :)
Hi there, are you still around somewhere?

Zeus
Sorry, left early, no traders!!
hey am i allowed your Mankey Rash lv1 and your Swinub Bashful lv1 both in box 10?
Yes you can have those, just catch me on here please!! :)
okay, it's gonna be hard till the weekend because i'm on gtm+1 and you answer all posts when its 2 am+ here :(
I can try to get on a little earlier if need be??
Hey RNC, I finally can connect to my new router!

Let me know when you can trade! Thanks so much.

Feebas, Box 6
Trapinch, in Box 11

both in the Free Section :)

Thanks again!
-HMH
You can have those if you get on here tonight before I leave!! :)

Hey RNC turns out lvl 40 darkrais are hacked / obtained by not legit methods since they never gave out a member card on Diamond or Pearl, yours is prolly hacked or obtained by an exploit on japanese versions. I know because I recieved a warning on serebi for asking for one and a mod explained it to me.

Can we still do the trade for another pokemon?
Mine is good, it came from platinum!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yeah, I'll bring that one in with the next trade!! See you in there and yes same fc!!

Hold up please, I only have a palkia in box 18, no diagla, sorry, really need update my boxes!!

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I just tried to get in after I posted and it let me! I have already befriended him so I just need to go get him from my little house and when I get him you can make a copy if you like.

Zeus

Back