• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Yay! Me acaba de publicar y parte de ella fue en español! Aunque, no estoy seguro si traductor Google traduce todo bien ... y estoy viendo American Idol, así que estoy un poco distraído ... Creo que me voy a balbucear lo que tengo el honor de hablar en español!

[Yay! I just posted and part of it was in spanish! Though, i'm not sure if google translate translated everything right...and i'm watching American Idol, so i'm a little distracted...I think i'm just going to babble so I have the honor of speaking in spanish!]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Its ok Ichiro, I'll be off and on too, although it will because i'm trying to play a few new games right now, and thinking about whether to bring Asimov's biographical encyclopedia of science & technology[The lives & achievements of 1195 great scientists from ancient times to the present] or the first book in the foundation series.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Does FFXII get any less linear after the first chapter or is it that way the whole game, cuz if it is I might trade it back in for full credit... I might be able to get something else good for that price.
Before I ever got really into video games we used to watch my dad play some[Silent Hill 2, Some of the Final Fantasy's when they were on PS1, and starcraft]
Now i'm the only one who is seriously into gaming.

Also, i'm probably gonna be posting the event late tonight since i'm getting picked up to go to my dads for the weekend[3 day weekend!! =D]
Far Cry 2 is still as awesome as I remember it being, its map editor is still what impresses me the absolute most.
I hope they make a Far Cry 3 along the same lines, with some adjustments I think it could make a competent competitor for the Call Of Duty or Battlefield series.

Well, it might still be a while before I leave for my dad's place but its a really nice day [in the 70s(in celsius thats inbetween 20 and 25 degrees or so) with a light breeze, YAY!!!]
So talk to you guys later ^_^

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Does FFXII get any less linear after the first chapter or is it that way the whole game, cuz if it is I might trade it back in for full credit... I might be able to get something else good for that price.
Before I ever got really into video games we used to watch my dad play some[Silent Hill 2, Some of the Final Fantasy's when they were on PS1, and starcraft]
Now i'm the only one who is seriously into gaming.

Also, i'm probably gonna be posting the event late tonight since i'm getting picked up to go to my dads for the weekend[3 day weekend!! =D]
Far Cry 2 is still as awesome as I remember it being, its map editor is still what impresses me the absolute most.
I hope they make a Far Cry 3 along the same lines, with some adjustments I think it could make a competent competitor for the Call Of Duty or Battlefield series.

Well, it might still be a while before I leave for my dad's place but its a really nice day [in the 70s(in celsius thats inbetween 20 and 25 degrees or so) with a light breeze, YAY!!!]
So talk to you guys later ^_^

Oh, sorry I don't know. I haven't really played it much D= I almost played it earlier, then I discovered a new trick on GIMP and completely forgot about it (which isn't very good since I had already turned my Xbox on XD)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Gonna trade FFXIII in for full refund tomorrow, gonna get something else or a 1600 point card then get the dead money add-on for Fallout: New Vegas.

Also i'm gonna throw up the Event now

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Name: Odile Sacks (odile is the Japanese name for tododile)

Personality: Odile is a fun talkative person. He has a good vibe about him. He was always into Dragon type pokemon when he was younger. Hes a curious boy as well as an adventurous one. He likes to travel in caves and groups. He was more likely to be a predator more then the prey. He kills zombies with a knife and a pistol. He also kills with his pokemon. Hes a very talented dragon tamer and raised only one pokemon during his whole lifetime.

Appearance: Odile is tall for his age 6'9. He weighs about 116. Hes strong enough to take on 80 zombies at one time using only the knife and his best friend, Dragonite. He wears a black T-shirt with blue matching pants and a belt that has pockets so he can put his weapons on there and take them out easily. He wears a scarf around his neck at times so the zombies wont bite there but it isn't likely he would actually wear one. He wears gloves on his hands so he wont get bitten trying to punch them when needed. He also has a backpack full with ammo and equipment needed to survive this.... Apocalypse that has started in his hometown Balice. He also has Dark brown eyes. He also has brown hair.

History: Odile was born in the town Balice. He had a loving family and had many friends. Out of most of the city. He was the most to like dragon type pokemon. It was in his blood. He left for a year to explore with his first
pokemon. When he returned the place was crawling with zombies. He ran to the gun store and stole a pistol and knife and took some ammo. The store keeper didn't need it since he was outside dead anyways.

He obtained his starter from his dad when he turned 10. He raised it for a couple years in the city of Balice. Before he left for a year. His Dragonite was the only pokemon he wanted and raised from a dratini. He kept this pokemon only. When he returned to his house after obtaining all the equipment he needed he was nearly killed by his dad. Now a zombie who had just killed his mom. He ran from there and climbed to a top of the roof. He didn't want to make any friends because he thought he was the only one left. He was wrong about that though.

Rp sample: Odile walk into the his old home with all the equipment he needed. He walked in to find his mother dead. He turned looking for his dad when he heard a low growl. He turned around facing that direction. He was tricked though. He was grabbed from behind by the "Thing" that used to be his father. He took out his pistol easily and shot the "Thing" in the head two times before flipping the body and stomping on the head to make sure it was dead. (was that good?)

Pokemon:
Species: Dragonite
Nickname: Knight

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Great event Zammy, now I might be Bludgeoned by hail...XD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
And Raike's hideout will have cars smashing into it, as a bonus a few downed skyscrapers might make for some interesting terrain for general exploration.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Wonderful Zammy, I'm literally crying in side : (....

XD, *Thinks of more ways to kill zombies before his charries die*

Last edited:
Back