• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A small return

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
Years
I wonder how long I'll last before I disappear again.

In any event, in light of Pokemon X and Y now being a thing and my having of Y I've decide to try and poke around here again. Looking to meet some other players and hopefully expand on the amount of 3DS friend codes I have what with how the Friend Safari works.

I don't really expect anyone to know whom I am yet, what with the little time and post I've spent/made over the span of apparently 5 years I've had this account, but maybe this time I'll actually socialize enough to make an impression on some.

in short: HI I'm awkward, will you be my friend? XD

Years
I dug through your posts and it looks like you've been away from the forum for a very long while, so yeah, lots of new faces have joined since. Don't see why you wouldn't fit in given how nice PokeCommunity is and that's especially true if you want to explore the X & Y board. It's one of our most popular areas at the moment. n_n Welcome back!

I'm around to be your friend anytime so don't hesitate to send me a friend request. I'm also around to help out if need be, too. :) We should chat sometime to get to know each other since I joined after your time, too. Making one of your first friends back would make the PC experience a lot more pleasant, I'm sure.

So yeah, feel free to chat with me whenever! And have an amazing stay on PokeCommunity. Hope you stick around even longer this time. <3

Years
Oh hi, welcome back!

Going by the posts of yours Cirno dug up, it appears you've been gone for years until now, and while the forum has obviously changed a bit, along with some of your friends coming and going, we're still the same old PC you know and love. I only joined in 2011 so I don't think we have met each other yet but it's never too late to make new friends! Glad to see that X and Y brought you back, it has been bringing loads of old people back lately.

But yeah, I do hope you enjoy getting re-acquainted with the community once again, and I'm always happy to take new friends on and offer a bit of help every now and then. And don't forget the staff are always happy to assist you with any questions you have. See ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back