• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
Years
Those are amazing!!!
At first, I didn´t like Solaccoon. But now, it ROCKS!!!^^

BUT I still don´t like Diavil...
The Face looks... strange...
But maybe it´s just me^^

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Aww sweet! I see that as more time passes the pokemon look more real. I know that makes no sense but i didnt feel pokemon before and now i do.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Anjawl looks great,
Idk if i like the new solacoon, he looks fat :/

We did that on purpose - Solaccoon's belly is a place where fusion occurs and generates a heat similar to that of the sun so it wouldn't make much sense if it was slim. It's beefy and intended to be a powerhouse Pokémon.

Thanks for the comments thus far :)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I noticed on the list of your team that a couple of people are in charge of TCG related stuff. Are you planning on including the TCG games into Acanthite? Because that would be freaking sweet. Mad props for that.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
I noticed on the list of your team that a couple of people are in charge of TCG related stuff. Are you planning on including the TCG games into Acanthite? Because that would be freaking sweet. Mad props for that.

Hey Dawson,

We're working on a separate fake TCG series to coincide with the game. This is in the works and will advance once more designs are completed.

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 2, 2021
Previously Anjewl was slim and had better looking wings. Now it's fat and has ugly colour connection(those white legs look..emm... nevermind). Also, Anjewl looks like it has hoofs instead of feet. And I'm not saying that the workmanship is bad, 'cause it's perfect, I mean only changed looks of Anjewl.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
That old picture looked more boyish(not sayin nothing bad with that because i am a boy) but now it looks more like a girl( a good example of an angle

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Wow, now this is a great update! Although I'm not too common with all of the Acanthite designs (and I can hardly tell the difference between old and new designs), these are still some breathtaking Pokémon ideas, and there are still a lot of designs there that I haven't seen! I especially like the Dilophrill design in peticular because of the detail put into it, and because I can really easily imagine it being in the game. Helmite's idea is a really good one, and the rest are great as well.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2022
I just remember the old demo - worst thing ever. I want to avoid that at all costs.

We have a better system now. Thanks to Poccil of course. But that alone doesn't qualify for a release. Because of the redesign process going slowly, I don't have a large amount of the graphics I need for this demo. It's ok, we know exactly what we need. We know we've been slow off the mark and that it frustrates people - fair enough, but there's two things you have to keep in mind at all times: we're chasing the highest possible quality here, and we are not professional game makers, we have jobs, university/college, school, social lives...

Anyway, I have new stuff to show. Soon :)

As long as you and your team put your hearts and souls into this awfully fantastic game, this original game project will soar to the skies and become as well known if not more , than the rom hack Shiny Gold. I don't really care that much for a demo currently , but seeing and reading the art and the sotry makes this game sound as compelling as the first Pokemon game I got for my eighth birthday, Pokemon Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back