remer

The Warrior

Male
Hyrule Kingdom
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted August 13th, 2019
237 posts
3 Years
Hi guys.I had been searching the internet looking for a matching tileset that I can use with my gen 4 overworlds,but I couldn't find that many.So,I undertook an initiative to rip tiles for myself,a few months ago.But I did a few only these days.So,I present a few furnitures and other things,which I ripped from screenshots from Desmume,in which I did minor editing.It should match well with the OW sprites.
Here is the link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-_4osXPS5y-nks4kIizpjCLzv0GdmhQK/view?usp=drivesdk would really love suggestions for improvements.
Update:27-7-19: The link has been updated.There isn't much new,added a really few tiles and also the floor tiles of Ethan/Lyra's home.As it isn't the normal 16*16 ones(more like 16*13 actually),I had to edit it to get it to the power of 2.I hope it is alright although the pattern now seems wierd after tiling them for testing.
Mid term goal:to do something like of a battle engine in GM8.And a few others.

remer

The Warrior

Male
Hyrule Kingdom
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted August 13th, 2019
237 posts
3 Years
There is an update.I have edited the post.Not much has been done.I had done this a while before but found time for updating only today.Actually I gave this update just to hint that I have not given up in anything I have done till now. :-)
Mid term goal:to do something like of a battle engine in GM8.And a few others.
Advertiser Content