• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Hello, new to PC, but not to Pokemon. Been playing since Red/Blue have been released in NA. My favorite Pokemon type is Ice and my favorite Pokemon is Weavile (Hoping for a mega evolution for him!).

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Hey, welcome to PC! Good thing you're still a Pokemon fan after all that time.. I think you'll like it here in PC, and uh welcome I guess :)

Years
Weavile is super duper awesome and I was surprised he didn't get a mega form. Though I suppose he's strong enough already.. but even so, wouldn't a mega look awesome?! :) Welcome welcome to PokeCommunity! <3

If you've been playing Pokemon for so long that means you'll have plenty of places to post around in! We have boards for each generation of the franchise plus other areas like Pokemon Gaming Central to discuss the games as a whole. Just explore around and soon enough you'll find many cool things. Believe we have an ice club open in the Pokemon Clubs board, too, so that's another option if you'd like to get involved and make friends with other ice fans.

It's all up to you but I hope you have an awesome time. We're always around to help you if you need it so don't hesitate to message me or another moderator! :3

Back