• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon 'Tempus' (Alpha 1)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
Delta thats not a bug he has linked two maps together I have already submitted him the two bugs I found.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2023
A map error from the main post.

NcxkhZa.png

Fixed the image and also the few trees in the rom. Thanks!

mrtienduc1999

Banned
Years
hello Munichtastics, i am from Pokemoner. We are made a gameplay video for this game and put a promote to this topic! I hope this help you get more fan and you can complete this game soon!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
You should probably change the title from Tempus to Tree of Time.

EDIT: Wait, it says Tempus in the intro. So is it called Tempus or Tree of Time?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2023
hello Munichtastics, i am from Pokemoner. We are made a gameplay video for this game and put a promote to this topic! I hope this help you get more fan and you can complete this game soon!

Thanks a lot!

You should probably change the title from Tempus to Tree of Time.

EDIT: Wait, it says Tempus in the intro. So is it called Tempus or Tree of Time?

I changed the name from Tree of Time to Tempus cuz well... its better!

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 22, 2017
Any chance that we get the hidden abilities for the alolan starters i.e. liquid voice and long reach?

Fighter MHG

Fighter
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jul 9, 2018
I loved the concept of the hack, can't wait to try out the finished version. Could you maybe add more than one region though? Because that always makes the game more playable. If Gen 7 Pokémon are there, have you thought about Mega Evolution or Z moves yet? If you do think about putting Mega Evolutions then a suggestion, please make more than one mega possible at a time in battle. Regardless of how it'll turn up, very eager to play the completed version of this game

Back