• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I graduated highschool with a 97% average in my last semester. I graduated uni with a silver medal (highest GPA out of all 4 years in my course) and high honours.

I worked damned hard to get those grades. I cried a lot in grade 10 and 11 because no matter how hard I studied I ended up with 69% and 64% in math. My lowest scores ever. :/ I blame my grade 10 teacher who never taught us properly. Older base formulas kept coming back to bite me.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
That were some really good grades Kura. Actually I have 2 of my friends who are awake 'till 4AM just to study. I couldn't do that myself.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I actually should be studying now; test tomorrow. T:
Eh, I'll do it later.

I couldn't do that either, Nathan. Mostly because I forget virtually everything I read, especially if I'm tired.

Lowest grade for a specific test was like 58% or something like that. Same test I mentioned earlier. I feel smart now.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
He is so obsessed with having good grades that he forgets everything else. We call him "The Robot" or the "Old fashioned boy". Heck my school principals are referred respectively as "G-Dolph"-"James Bond" and "The Dinosaur".

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Arrow-chan

tumblr_m482gyAshm1rv9glto1_500.gif

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft what's the fun in life if you spend the entire time worrying? ;D

Haha, good luck with that, Dipu. Are you going to study or just wing it?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You like to go to school or you like to leave school? I don't fully understand that GIF.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
You like to go to school or you like to leave school? I don't fully understand that GIF.

haha..well i liked going to school not because of learning but because i was a bad student :3

i used that GIF as the same girl in my avy and sig ^^

What's up,JNath?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
haha..well i liked going to school not because of learning but because i was a bad student :3

i used that GIF as the same girl in my avy and sig ^^

What's up,JNath?
I don't like going to school because I am lazy. I prefer staying in bed and listening music.
I'm doing good Arrow and you?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Winging it seems to work pretty well for me.

Getting off for the night now. I'll be around tomorrow, I think, but not until the evening. I'm going to get some stuff done soon that I normally would be doing tomorrow, so I can try to come here earlier in the day (I don't come around until I've finished everything [or nearly everything] I have to do that day). >_>

Goodnight, DCC.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Well eventually after waking up and going to school for around 7 hours and you repeat this same thing for over 15 years, you'll be bound to get tired of it :P

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Goodnight Jess! Have fun with whatever you're doing even if it's boring as hell.
Edit: @Jz Actually I am tired of it. Can't wait to go to uni. At least I could wake up at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back