The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
FireRed Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Old November 30th, 2016 (3:01 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Hacks View Post
It's cool Rom hack but if Pikachu will follow you it would be also great and if you can add johto,hoenn and sinnoh region too it would be great.
That's a WAYYY too over the line of request,man.One ROM couldn't fit all that in.

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 2nd, 2016 (1:17 PM). Edited December 2nd, 2016 by 34erfwe44.

I started playing this a bit and found a glitch. I was at evolution manor and decided to go rogue and steal eevee. I put eevee in my pc after finding it, and I battled the three brothers and still kept the 3 evolution stones. I later tried seeing if giving back the eevee triggers some kind of event but it didn't I don't get anything for giving back eevee so I save-stated back and just kept eevee. Is this a glitch? Do you need to give the kid eevee to trigger some kind of event other then 'thanks for my eevee'..?

Also is there a way to get back to santa village to catch more Shelders? The shelder I have has a bad nature for a defensive type, and I want to catch a different one.

One more thing, I got the super rod now and can't find a Dratini or Dragonair at the safari zone lake, is it possible to catch one there?

Edit: I've tried using Firered codes for more moonstones and they don't work on this hack

So Far my team is a Naughty Nidoking, A Modest Pikachu, A quiet Gengar, and a Naughty Pidgeotto. I Want a tanky Cloyster, and I have a baby Exeguttor saved with a modest Nature for it. Any good places to EV train for special attack / physical attack with the VS Seeker..? Also I don't know where But I found an item in a rock called '?????????' I think its item value got mixed up with something because I'm finding sunstones under some rocks.
Old December 6th, 2016 (8:37 AM).

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by 34erfwe44 View Post
Also is there a way to get back to santa village to catch more Shelders? The shelder I have has a bad nature for a defensive type, and I want to catch a different one.
On Dratini: You are doing everything right. Keep thrustin' that super rod in the lake area where the dragon claw tm is received. I had to come back twice looking for this Pokemon before I finally captured it, I don't know if it was overkill but I checked every tile like I did looking for feebas in Hoenen. Don't get discouraged-- dratini's there, mine is living proof. She has since grown into a dragonair named Sangrael. Until she finishes growing up Mithril my Kingdra is taking on most of the work load

On Shellder: As far as I am aware there is no way to get back to Santa Claus, but I know that is not the only place where shellder live so don't despair. Try the waters of Vermillion City, that is where I am pretty sure I've bumped into them. But others have gotten thenlm by fishing on the island during the "evolution solution" plotline with Slowbro.

On Ev training. For a special attack ev yield Lavender Town's Pokemon Tower is a place to start by battling the gastly and the ocassional haunter. Horsea also gives you 1 special ev pt and they're really common while fishing on Cinnabar Isand. Psyduck can also give you the special lift, I like to encounter them by swimming in the pool next to Viridian City Officer Jenny.

Another good hotspot with Oddish and gloom to boost your special attack is in the grassy area near the Pokemon center where the "mysterious garden" plotline happens. In the same grass you can fight bellsprout and weepinbell for a physical attack boost.

For more physical attack evs fight Nidorinos in the Pokemon reserve that marks the entrance to Fuschia City, you are bound to run into Scyther once in awhile if you do that often enough too. Growlithe is also available to fight in the imite house by the using sweet scent. And Gyarados is another option for attack ev, they pop up in many places, notably the waters blocked by Snorlax.

I hope some of this is helpful to you.

P.S I stole the eevee too. You are just going through stages if guilt, as far as I know keeping eevee does not interfere with any plot in-game. The only thing you would be rewarded with was Mikey's satisfaction... Personally I would rather have a Jolteon!
Old December 8th, 2016 (4:59 AM).

hey guys I got stuck after getting 8 badges n mewtwo is also done but ash mom Is not asking for fertilizers n officer jenny is not allowing inside kindly help me to get through it .pokemon ash gray
Old December 11th, 2016 (9:20 PM). Edited December 11th, 2016 by DDriggs00.

Nature: Modest
@metapod23 is Development still active?

Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
He did not say this, I am just pinging him.
Old December 13th, 2016 (5:24 AM).

If i want to change to a newer version, can i keep my old save?
Old December 13th, 2016 (1:17 PM).

Yes

Rename Save to name of new created ROM GBA witch IPS added.
Old December 16th, 2016 (2:01 PM).

Nature: Quirky
This hack is fantastic, but I want to know: when is Beta 4.5 coming out?
Old December 17th, 2016 (1:15 PM).

lol ,you reded main post ? - 4.5 was long long ago aout latest is 4.5.3 version :)
Old December 20th, 2016 (2:25 PM). Edited December 20th, 2016 by Bionic mas.

The first battle with team rocket based of the first fight with your rival in red and blue has a glitch if you switch Pokémon in the fight. It is actually a cool and weird glitch
Old January 5th, 2017 (11:38 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sengboon99 View Post
hey guys I got stuck after getting 8 badges n mewtwo is also done but ash mom Is not asking for fertilizers n officer jenny is not allowing inside kindly help me to get through it .pokemon ash gray
same problem here, after finished mewtwo event, i back to pallet town, but xanadu nursery event doesnt happen. am i miss something?
Old January 6th, 2017 (12:32 PM).

Yep propoble dont remember soem Team R event
Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:58 PM).

I have a few questions:

1. Is there any sort of Wild Pokemon locations list somewhere?

2. Is there a list of ingame trades?

3. What's up with that Tentacruel at Porta Vista's cry? It has Unown's cry for some reason.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (1:54 AM).

Hey is there any way to patch from v4.2 to 4.5 so my save states would carry over?
Old 4 Weeks Ago (1:34 PM).

No u cannot patch allredy patched game - yes u can but will by gliches in game ,to 100% work patch to clean rom firered and for odl save rename it to newest maked file and will load witchout problem.

For Save stat also no problem - will load also no problem to new patched game ,but for 100% make save normal in game and do normal load witch new patched firered
Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:30 AM).

Where is the download button???
Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:56 AM).

Where is the download button, seriously
Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:06 PM).

In first post u have download for ips file to patch firered rom - lol read and u find
Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:06 PM).

i cant get in Koga's chamber. help. i do click the statue from the back but still it dosnt open:(
Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:15 PM).

Nature: Timid
Great hack.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:16 PM).

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdurRahman345 View Post
i cant get in Koga's chamber. help. i do click the statue from the back but still it dosnt open
I think you have to press X(B) beside the statue to enter.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:43 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher View Post
In first post u have download for ips file to patch firered rom - lol read and u find
I read and looked on the entire page to look for download button but can't find it. Where is the download button is my question, I did not get the awnser I need
Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:26 AM).

lol - look in 1st post u have link in Big Rom hack name :)
Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:26 AM).

I started playing this and found a few bugs, i'm using the 4.5.3 patch
first: in the squirtle event i could select any pokemon to fight the squirtle and keep pikachu in my team.
second: a pokemon with the lightningrod ability can be hurt by electric attacks
third: when retire in the safari zone i stay in the safari zone instead of leaving it and could use my pokemon to battle the pokemon there
Old 2 Days Ago (1:28 PM).

Still waiting for update :)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links