• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zamaskowany Trading Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
Years
Yea okay mate, I'll speak to you about it 2moro

When we got in trade room, I click on geodude then I got the blue screen -.-

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
check my thread for:
-Charmander, Lv40 - OT: Tokyo - IDNo.: 07207 - Nature: Mild - Ball: Cherish - Ribbon: Classic - Event Move: Quick Attack / Howl

zamaskowany

~Godot~
Years
ok :) It's either your or mine connection - but today mine was acting kinda crappy... So, I think that's all for today - even my battery just died out :)

//BUMP! a small update!

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
-Shiny Mew Lv10 - OT: MYSTRY - IDNo.: 06930 - can't verify it's legitimacy, sorry :(

As far as I know, they never gave out a shiny Mew. So I'm pretty sure that it's a hack. There's never any chance that events could be shiny unless they're intended to be shiny in the first place like Zigzagoon. All event Pokemon are the same when given out. They all have the same code and data. Correct me if I'm wrong here though.

zamaskowany

~Godot~
Years
yeah, that was the thing that concerned me. I don't know the 100% sure source of information, if there were even shiny MYSTRY mews. That goes as well to shiny Metang. They may be hacks - that's because I have written "can't verify it's legitimacy, sorry :(".

Anyway, event pokemons aren't always the same. They sometimes differ with natures, IV's and stats - I have a few different 10JAHRE pokemons... Dunno what to think about it.

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
I just checked Serebii but it said nothin' about a Shiny Mew. The only one there was the normal MYSTRY Mew. :(

A Shiny, event Mew would be worth so much. I am truly sorry my friend. There may still be hope for him though if there is someone who can confirm his purity. Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back