• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Shiny Umbreon you forgot one little thing in your post.

Woo! Almost elite status. Lucky im rarely busy. :P

I'm more of an offensive type trainer so, Nidoking > Nidoqueen

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Which side of the "Nidos" do you prefer? The males, or the females?
I prefer male "nidos" bcuz Nidoran♂'s large horns can secrete a powerful venom; unlike his female counterpart, the size of Nidoran's horns are indicative of the strength of the venom.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2012

Here's a nice little meme about the female side of the Nidos:
Spoiler:

How did I not see this before?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I have always liked the Male one better. Why? I like its purpleish design and it looks so badassery! Definitely. I loved it back in the first generation days and it was so fierce. It's a shame they have lost their strengths coming into 5th generation...

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Shiny Umbreon you forgot one little thing in your post.

Woo! Almost elite status. Lucky im rarely busy. :P

I'm more of an offensive type trainer so, Nidoking > Nidoqueen

What did I forget? I posted my username, favorite pokemon, and partner pokemon.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I want to capture this club's very first Venusaur(His name is Dinosaur)!! :)

Is there actually a reason why Nidoqueen don't breed?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
ShinyUmbreon, you are missing a certain phrase you're supposed to include in your join post. It's mentioned in the club's rules. It's there to make sure you read the rules. Please review the rules and find it. ;)

Sector, I'll get on that next time I update, probably tomorrow. And... I really don't know if there's any reason Nidoqueen can't breed, but Nidoking can, other than the joke from the meme I posted. O.o I've always been quite perplexed by that. I first found it out when I was trying to breed between Nidoking and Nidoqueen in FR/LG. Weird...

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Males Nidos all the way. They have a horn, and I believe they are more powerful than female nidos.

Also, I really like that new banner.

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Me also. I didn't know there's a site for Pokémon Memes...:D (What's the next topic?)

Years
Not sure if this has been mentioned but...

Out of the original Eeveelutions (Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon) which is your favourite?
To me, i'd have to say Jolteon is best and my personal favourite. It looks cooler than the rest and it's quite strong and powerful. However it's moveset in R/B/Y isn't all that great :/

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
[SIZE="a"]Which side of the nidos do you like better? I like the male side more I prefer attacking as the battle becomes exciting and it looks cool. Which of the original eeveelutions do you like best? I like vaporeon as it looks cute and made a good pokemon to use against Lance[/SIZE]

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Guys, I'm sorry I haven't been on lately. However, lately real-life has been getting extremely hectic. It's getting to the point where I am no longer able to update this club as often as it needs it. Thus, I would like to see if there is anyone willing to volunteer to take over as owner of this club. If you wanna be the new owner, please PM me about, and I'll proceed to discuss it with the moderators.

Years
Username: xShadow46
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Squirtle
Partner Pokemon: Speed the Squirtle
Extra information: I want to join this club, because Gen 1 was my first game and I just really like Gen 1 pokemon, mostly the Squirtle family and Eevee.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Hi there shadow! do you mind if we cal you that? The Eevee line is certainly the best evolutionary line ever! Vaporeon and Jolteon are cool in the first gen, and almost everyone wants to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back