• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
What in god name is going on here, cannabalism? Dear god I unleashed the unleashable...

Slender, the thing is that while horse meat is tasty, advertising it in a number of products as 100% all beef is not.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That makes sense. I still don't think the idea of eating horse meat is gross, though. :? It's just meat.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I call shotgun. No, literally, we need weapons right?

I mean, it's not as if zombies are just a mass of slowly moving creatures with poor motor skills.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Speaking of zombies, just saw Cabin in the Woods. Good god all mighty what a trip that was.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Omg, I saw enough zombies movies and played enough zombie games to know what to do. This should be well damn interesting!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
You know what would be worst? If the zombies from Return of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead & Land of the Dead got fused together.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
What if the zombies are like in World War Z, where they are legit uber? I bet you anything everyone would be screwed then.

Sir Codin

Well, I've been playing Left 4 Dead 2 again, so I guess I'm back in the loop.

On a related note, SO MANY NICKS:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Shotgun? Haven't you seen The Walking Dead, a gunshot only attracts more zombies, silly.

I call katana. Cause I'm Deadpool, and katanas are sexy as hell.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Speaking of zombies...

400x220-zombies-vs-necrophiliacs-500x343.png

Honest

Hi!
Years
WALKING DEAD TALK HELL YEAH.

The kid matured by season three at the very least. Also, Daryl all day. I like Dale, though. Voice of reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back