• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't even know how many posts I have. x; I haven't checked recently.

Guys help me procrastinate studying. I have to tonight because I'm totally going to fail a test I have later this year, but I don't want to.

I did hear about the PS4 on an online radio, but I can't remember what they said about it. Probably because I don't really care. c; I don't play videogames much anymore, short of Pokemon. Heck, I don't even play Pokemon as much as I used to.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My friend told me the price for the PS4 would be $429, supposedly. Dunno where he got that from, but my guess that that's the price of the least packed console, cause this thing is PACKING.

In other news, I'm trying to relearn how to play Kryptonite and Here Without You on guitar. :c

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
400-450 would be the ideal price range, but 8gigs of GDDR5 tells me 500+ is what we're getting.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
400-450 would be the ideal price range, but 8gigs of GDDR5 tells me 500+ is what we're getting.

The 8 gigs is the regular ram, probably high-speed DDR3.

I don't think they released what type of gpu it's going to have.

Edit - It'll proably be around 550.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm in a couple of classes that are taught by the same man. I'm completely clueless in one class, so I'm pretty darn sure I'm going to fail the test at the end of it. D; My sister suggested that I ask her fiance for help, but I'm about a lost cause at this point hehe. Some of the classes available were pretty stupid- and I ended up in one of them. On the upside, now I have some useless sketches of a lawnmower engine. >_>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Chances are people are going to be getting PS4s and I'll be busy just getting a PS3.

... a lawnmower engine? that's ... new.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I had nothing else to do, okay? It would have been creepy to draw another person or something like that. Perhaps I should just start messing with the other students. It'll give me something to do and it's not like I have anything to lose- they already specifically dislike me. c;

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The 8 gigs is the regular ram, probably high-speed DDR3.

I don't think they released what type of gpu it's going to have.

Edit - It'll proably be around 550.
The regular ram is GDDR5, they confirmed it on stage. I said nothing about the GPU, but the CPU is definitely X86.

Chances are people are going to be getting PS4s and I'll be busy just getting a PS3.

Haha, same here. Buying Sony consoles at the end of a gen has always been how I roll, but the PS4 is looking like something I'm gonna buy in 3 years.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm going to get a PS3 not PS4. PS4's price is way too high for a regular dude like me.
@Slender
Lost case haha, my father told me this when he was trying to teach me some spanish.

Crux

Evermore
Years
In the range of $400 eh?
Heh, I still need a new laptop and guitar. I think i'll stick with my psp for now...

Hey Slender!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Wait, live, not even a PS2? Your missing out on the greatest console ever, after the DS of course.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
In the range of $400 eh?
Heh, I still need a new laptop and guitar. I think i'll stick with my psp for now...
Just like me. I'll stick with my PSP before buying a PS3.
Live, get a PS right now!
It is the greatest console out there.

Sir Codin

And the sad thing is, all that hardware in the console is likely to be outdated as soon as a year or two has passed.

God, every day I'm sounding more and more like a PC elitist.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The hardware will be outdated and Sony will give us another console with even more features and more expensive.
I heard XBox 720 will have voice recognition and Kinect 2.0.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Of course its gonna have em, why would they drop it? What I love is sony's version of it, they even look the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back