• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm better at it, as well, but considering this drawing will be a red sketch on a black background, I can't really do it traditionally hehe.

You should post it when you're done? c:

I'll be back later. I'm off to go clean litterboxes. T:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
What am I doing right now? Hmm..studying for an paper that's in about an hour's time. That's the reason why I haven't been active for the past one or two days. Study study study!

Sir Codin

I'm trying to get a lab write-up finished for my Biology lab. Fortunately, I managed to get ahold of one of my partners to get the results I was missing, so is all kewl.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Dipu:
Nope, but i'm not sure I count since I both posted the pic in the first place, and Darth Vader is Imltho one of the greatest villians ever created.

Haha, Hey Slender. X)

@Live:
Dude, why? Just, why?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Their new song? Not a fan :( I did see then in concert once though!

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't know, I actually haven't listened to Fall Out Boy, ever. Weren't they on hiatus for like a year?

The song's Thanks For the Memories, for the record.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yesss very rough sketch of the drawing has been completed. Considering I have to be listening to the song while I draw this, I really need to hurry up. T:

I've never heard them, Dipu.

Edit:
Jz, you're in my signature. c:
Live, I want to put that thing you said into my signature, but I forget what page it was on. D:

Years
Is this the place for general discussion and chatter around here? :D I read the thread title and thought it was the fifth gen metagame after dream world abilities were introduced. Huehuehueheu but really. :P

eeyup!
---
And now, residents of the DCC, I have returned. Your lives are now 93.6% more awesome. NOW BOW TO ME!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Silly Dipu. You know I'm too busy hiding underground under my rock, drawing and blasting metal songs to know what's popular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back