• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Spinel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
This looks very good.
Can't wait to see more. Oh, and I see there's some revamped G/S/C tiles? (Bellsprout and the bird-type stature.)
Keep it up!

actually the bird statues from the museum shot are from the lilycove museum (the one thats there and the one you get for your base)

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
I think you should tint the screen for the underground towns make it more realstic

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Awesome and when is the demo doen do you have a cbs are you chaning the overworld give us some details

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
Awesome and when is the demo doen do you have a cbs are you chaning the overworld give us some details

there wont be a demo until i have the scripts which im getting from demonfires kit, so no there isnt a cbs, and i dont know what you mean in your last point. im only starting before demonfires finished because of how large its going to be when its finished i mean it isnt exactly easy (if i havnt said already kanto and hoenn will appear almost exactly as they did in the GBA games, and sinnoh and johto will be re/devamps before i customise them)

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
ok iv definitely decided its a bit too much to do all by myself especially with the little time i have, so anybody who would be willing to help please let me know. at the moment i need spriters, mappers (for maps of kanto/hoenn/johto/sinnoh, tiles may have to be made)

(sorry for double posting)

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
OK i know its been 5 months and iv done very little but iv had no time to do anything, but im finally getting time to do it again and i should have a few new maps by tomorrow

Any help i can get would be greatly appreciated

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
OK i've just re-added the updates that disappeared (that i remember), and i've also added the names for the towns and decided the first gym type; Normal

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
OK not much of an update, but iv finally got my head around most of the scripts, i wont have any new maps up for a while cos iv still got lots of little details to put in (namely houses and NPCs)

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
Do you give there distinction for Physical/Special/Other moves not connected with types <like in D/P>, pokemon locations in pokedex, move tutor and other "moves" mans?

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
Do you give there distinction for Physical/Special/Other moves not connected with types <like in D/P>, pokemon locations in pokedex, move tutor and other "moves" mans?

erm... i think so, i'm using pokemon essentials so if that does then i will be, if not then i won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back