• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Denied, cos you are one heavy Snorlax.

I wish that all of PC stood up, opened their windows and screamed "IT'S HIKARI'S BIRTHDAY!!! WE KNOW HOW MAD AS HELL SHE IS!"...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Granted, you're now Jack Kirby. Have fun finding out about Stan Lee nailing your wife lol.

I wish I was the fresh prince of bel air.

Years
Granted, you get all the Pokemon merchandise you want.

I wish that we could all use each other's avatars/sigs freely without getting censored.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
granted but to accomplish this a hobo stands next to you and slaps you every time you yawn

i wish fury swipes of love were a real move
2011-03-28T20:27:27.000Z.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrDW9WfLr4E

Feroz

Water-Based Beginning Trainer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Granted, but the attack hits you and you fall in love with the user/pokemon

I wish that you can make new pokemon!

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
granted but everyones heads blew up from the epic thought of creating a new pokemon

i wish nintendo would add fairy type pokemon (instead of making all the fairies normal type)

Feroz

Water-Based Beginning Trainer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Granted , but the game crashes when you catch that type of pokemon.

I wish that Pikachu could learn Kamehameha and Rasengan from both series, DBZ and
Naruto.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Granted, but then Pikachu attacks you and his power level is OVER 9,000!!! Then Pikachu uses Double Team and makes 100 clones and attacks you with 50 Rasengans.

I wish Nintendo would make a zombie Pokemon game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back