• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello, I was in here before and had my sig check, have the sizes changed again??
If some one could tell me if this one is alright, it's the same I only put all the wording closer together since my sig was disabled!!
Thanks

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hello, I was in here before and had my sig check, have the sizes changed again??
If some one could tell me if this one is alright, it's the same I only put all the wording closer together since my sig was disabled!!
Thanks

Your signature is too wide -- it should only be 600px wide. You can use photobucket to resize your picture.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
There's nothing in the rules that prohibits images of smoking, so it seems fine to me. It meets all the size criteria, so I'd say go ahead!

droomph

weeb
Years
Fart. Okay, I've been studying up on CSS...there's nothing prohibiting the use of the command overflow, right? I think I read something about % in images not being allowed and I want to be absolutely sure that overflow is fine for (future reference).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
To be honest, no there should be no issue with it. I wouldn't disable a signature for using it, so long as it's all kept within the dimensions allotted.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Just want to check mine's in order? ^^; I'm not sure due to the GIF size.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Hey it was disabled, so I'm just gonna check here now just in case haha, cause clearly I miscalculated before XD; sorry but yeah so is it ok now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back