• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aeternal Asylum

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh whoa it's been day for an hour and I didn't even notice

And probably because I died

Ruuude. All I wanted to do was stick things up some butts. 'Scuse me for trying to have a good time

At least someone got to enjoy it a little before I went out

Spray_Beyond_The_Moon.png

And cute, literally one of my first night zeroes here. How interesting! Probably scared the mafia into taking me out tbh.

(it's okay, I almost left the game before it started, but sign ups closed right before I did and I would've felt bad doing so at that point. lmao)

Nyke

To victory!
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
Interesting to know that a Night 0 kill on Naku is abnormal. It is possible that a mafian knew that Naku was intending on dropping, and decided to kill someone who wasn't fully up to playing out of courtesy.

Number 5 is suspicious: vote: Desox

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Well, I'd usually be disappointed in losing Naku on N0, because she's always useful to town in a way or another. But thanks bad guys, the alien role looked like a real pain in the ass (get it?)...

Number Five is suspicious... really? Will I already have to jump into action? I get randovoting, but this fast and even with such a motive? Nuh huh... I'm not tolerating that. I usually save myself but nooope...

Do you believe in catastrofism ? I don't know myself, but fate has decided my vote is you.

[Vote] Nyke

Call it destiny or whatever, I'm not getting this slip anyways (and before anyways misinterprets it I mean getting mislynched D1, so I'm equating votes before I forget)

EDIT:the expression is not catastrofism, sorry, I've must've messed up concepts because of the biology notes I've been studying. What I meant was determinism.

Last edited:

Nyke

To victory!
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
Well, I'd usually be disappointed in losing Naku on N0, because she's always useful to town in a way or another. But thanks bad guys, the alien role looked like a real pain in the ass (get it?)...

Number Five is suspicious... really? Will I already have to jump into action? I get randovoting, but this fast and even with such a motive? Nuh huh... I'm not tolerating that. I usually save myself but nooope...

Do you believe in catastrofism ? I don't know myself, but fate has decided my vote is you.

[Vote] Nyke

Call it destiny or whatever, I'm not getting this slip anyways (and before anyways misinterprets it I mean getting mislynched D1, so I'm equating votes before I forget)

EDIT:the expression is not catastrofism, sorry, I've must've messed up concepts because of the biology notes I've been studying. What I meant was determinism.

Geez, I put a clearly very random and baseless vote on you, and you already think you're going to be lynched? :freaked-out:

Vets, is this reaction in character for Desox?

Sparkin

Not a Veteran but uh...that screams all sorts of OMGUS
[Throw Nyke] Desox

Desox

Years
Yeah it was basically a baity omgus, I wanted to see how Nyke would react, really. I was basically expecting him to to full throttle after that, if he was Maf. Call it a really bad bait or whatever you want, I wanted to try it out. Maybe the exaggeration was tad too much.

Come on, if you see me play you'd know I don't go that strong, at least not that fast. Do I go strong even? At least I never felt I did.

[Unlynch] Nyke

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Yeah it was basically a baity omgus, I wanted to see how Nyke would react, really.

Come on, if you see me play you'd know I don't go that strong, at least not that fast. Do I go strong even? At least I never felt I did.

If it was just for a reaction why is your vote still on him?

Sparkin

It is those "if's" situations that will make you unable to move forward
Got any better lead? I don't.
So, I'm voting Desox.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
i mean it's either we lynch him now or we talk about how it was suspicious for the next 3 days

[throw another nyke] Desox

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
How are we supposed to know who are the patients (mafia) when we haven't gotten any clues yet?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I'm not sure if that move by Desox was really scummy. I think that it may have been just him trying to do a little more effort, but I find the reaction bait thing something semi-uncharacteristic simply because I haven't seen him do that.

@Saws Why do you think it is a 'sus' play?

Desox

Years
By this reasoning I can never do a bait kind of move just because I haven't done so on the, what, approximately 10 games I've played here?

Cool, so that means now I must stuck with the same tactic forever or risk being scumread.

Also daily reminder that when I'm maf, I'm of the most silent players in the game, so why does your logic do not act by judging that?! Talk about double standards.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Just randovoting. Don't want to jump on the Desox bw so voting for the unvoted one before Desox.
[vote] TUSF.

(Before anyone jumps on me I'm getting sick again and just don't feel like reading things rn)

Years
Just randovoting. Don't want to jump on the Desox bw so voting for the unvoted one before Desox.
[vote] TUSF.

(Before anyone jumps on me I'm getting sick again and just don't feel like reading things rn)

DON'T JUST VOTE AND NOT READ THINGS THOUGH REEEEEE

anyway Desox does seem suspicious to me, so I am gonna throw a vote on him. If anything else comes up though I will happily change my vote.

[Vote] Desox

Back