• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon-related purchase you made!

Years
What was the last purchase you made that was related to Pokémon? =) Can be anything, from keychains to phone cases to a manga volume. Let us know ok!!

Cup0Joe

Watashi no adana wa Satoshi desu
Years
I never bought a Pokemon related thing but I will get this hat for Anime North:
61-5oUE1C8L._UX385_.jpg

I was always given Pokémon related things by my parents when I was a kid.

Last edited:
Years
I ordered Pokemon Crystal for the virtual console when it was released on the 26th of last month. Also last Tuesday I bought a copy of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. It just came in the mail yesterday yay! I won't be playing it for awhile because I am still having adventures in Johto, but I stockpile things for later... I get a nervous when there is no Pokemon-related stuff for me to do. Even if I have to get fan-made content, I am going to have the wonderful world of Pokemon in my life each and every week.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 14, 2018
I bought a pokemon puzzle. Kind of like a wheres waldo, they are all mashed together. It's proven to be quite hard. 2000 piece puzzle and it is killing me.

Years
Does buying a 2DS XL so I could finish Ultra Moon count? If not, then the last thing I bought was... Ultra Moon when it came out.

For someone that usually likes to collect Pokemon merch, I've really been slacking lately -_-

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 29, 2022
PMD Sky, for me and my sis, to clarify I bought two. It was hella expensive (than its initial debut price), but they were really worth every dime!

My sis was extremely happy, BC she loves PMD Sky a lot and I also bought it for her as she placed number one in her class rankings :D

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Anymore, all I buy are the games as they come out.

Though, a few months back I bought my Ash cosplay for some cons!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Some old Pokemon cards that my district manager was trying to sell. I pretty much took all the holos that I liked plus a few cards of my favorite Pokemon, hahah.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
This is probably a very unorthodox purchase, but the last Pokémon-related thing I bought was an instrumental violin arrangement of the Pokémon Best Wishes ending theme, "Seven-Colored Arch." =)

Just for context purposes, this is the normal version of the ending:

Also last Tuesday I bought a copy of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. It just came in the mail yesterday yay! I won't be playing it for awhile because I am still having adventures in Johto, but I stockpile things for later...

Aaaaah that's so cool! I also got Super Mystery Dungeon quite recently, though I haven't made too much progress in the game yet, haha. I'm having lots of fun with it so far — not quiiiite as much fun as Explorers of Sky for me, but it's still definitely up there! :D

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 29, 2022
This is probably a very unorthodox purchase, but the last Pokémon-related thing I bought was an instrumental violin arrangement of the Pokémon Best Wishes ending theme, "Seven-Colored Arch." =)

Just for context purposes, this is the normal version of the ending:

why the violin instrumental arrangement in particular? not a fan of the original mix?

side note I love this ending and along the Meloetta one, they are the best BW endings for me :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
why the violin instrumental arrangement in particular? not a fan of the original mix?

side note I love this ending and along the Meloetta one, they are the best BW endings for me :D

Oh, I absolutely adore the original version! But I've already had the song for years haha, and I only recently discovered the violin version when I started browsing through iTunes. I immediately fell in love with it. *o*

Years
Aaaaah that's so cool! I also got Super Mystery Dungeon quite recently, though I haven't made too much progress in the game yet, haha. I'm having lots of fun with it so far — not quiiiite as much fun as Explorers of Sky for me, but it's still definitely up there! :D

AWESOME! Which Pokemon did the personality quiz say you were? I got Mudkip. Was hoping for Charmander, but I can roll with Mudkip too I like pretty much all of the starters.

Back