• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Eevee and Pika Version

Years
hey guys Im back from dead I just dont have time anymore well since ive left school now i do so Im going to FINISH thats right, finish a hack for once Ive done little work to it so far but yeah heres just a small beta to give you a taste
Now Im making two versions of this hack where you start with different starters. Example Pokemon eevee version you start with eevee so try to guess which starter you get with pikachu version anyways...

Name: Pokemon Eevee / Pokemon Pikachu
Base: Pokemon Ruby
Changes:
  • Every Map (still under construction beta release 0.1 up to rustboro)
  • Eevee Evolutions, Now to evolve to espeon you need a sun stone and Umbreon you need a moon stone
  • made evolutions stones available at Rustboro and cheaper
  • Sun and Moonstones available at Rustboro
  • New Sprites (not started)
  • More...

Beta Eevee v.0.1 http://rapidshare.com/files/89586402/eevee_beta0.1.ips.html

Screens:
Extension to Littleroot Town:
eeveebeta0101eq1.png

New Way to Odale from 101
eeveebeta0104we6.png

New Forest on 103
eeveebeta0105kt2.png

New Rustboro City
eeveebeta0102ju9.png

Feel Free to edit, or add anything if you want to suggest anything new or better just upload it here or IM me

Cheers!

im in need of scripters just IM me if your interested for this hack

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
This hack doesn't really look too edited. Also, why would you make stones availiable at Rustboro? Why would you evolve your starter that quickly?

And your maps are terrible and barely edited, with a lot of tile errors.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Wow.....
This looks bad!
You may want to try to learn how to hack before posting this.

I mean All I see is poorly edited maps,
And new starters.

I hope you can turn this into something better man!

Years
alright i do realize I've had some rather... disappointing reviews which i can understand so I am going to discontinue this for now... but I am going to develop a new hack, practicing maps and Ill learn how to script so if a moderator or admin reads this could I ask that you close this thread if any people (scripters mainly) would really like to help me just PM me thanks.

Cheers!

Back