It's okay, I enjoy being the bad guy.

Age 26
Male
Minerva, Ohio
Seen April 29th, 2015
Posted April 8th, 2015
71 posts
5.4 Years
Ok so after seeing a few DS ROM hacks, I thought of making a hack of my own. It wasn't from a regular ROM it was from a Randomized ROM. But I'm trying to put more Pokemon in the game. I also change around the trainers' teams and Gym Leaders' teams as well. I also changed the prices in the Poke Mart. Humorous text is added in it as well. All I'm trying to do is to fix freezes and bugs. I'm looking forward to finish it soon.
Are those updated sprites? I wish my emulator looked like that, I play all my roms on my Tablet. But from just that little picture I like what I see and hope you decide to take this project all the way. I wish I knew enough about making a hack, I would love to make one of my own.

Username:
Ocular Stratus
Favorite Pokemon:

I Love Pokemon!
& Nothing you say will ever make me grow up...

Thursday
Thanks For All The Help Making This Sig :D

BlackStorm20x

idek

Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted January 28th, 2016
476 posts
5.2 Years
Okay. I can't seem to be able to patch the Rom for the life of me. I have everything I need in order to be able to play the hack, yet I can't seem to actually patch the rom.
Make sure you have a clean Platinum ROM. If you have a clean ROM, and it still doesn't work, get the ROM from a different website then.

BlackStorm20x

idek

Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted January 28th, 2016
476 posts
5.2 Years
Two questions is the download link the patched game or just the patch and if it is just the patch how do I patch it
No, you need to patch it. There is a text document or a Microsoft document, idk, lol, but it tells you how to patch it. But first you need to find a Pokémon Platinum ROM. Just google it.

Lithobraker

Practicioner of the fine art of breaking one's fall using the ground.

Age 20
Male
Pyrite Town, Orre
Seen April 14th, 2019
Posted February 1st, 2018
53 posts
4.4 Years
Draknir, I must say that I love you for giving Ninjask Technician. Ninjask was so close to being a good offensive force before, but with such a crap attacking movepool it was limited to Baton Pass support. Technician fixes all of that, giving it two 90-BP STAB moves, Bug Bite and Aerial Ace. This works very well with Swords Dance and Substitute or Baton Pass.
The hull has been breached, and the SCIENCE is leaking out!
I am Captain Gordon Freeman of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes, ordering you to open!
Male
Seen April 22nd, 2017
Posted July 21st, 2015
3 posts
4.1 Years
^ Infernape and blaziken don't learn flamethrower through lv up
i realized...thank goodness for charizard...I'm kinda partial to my fire starters...Swampert is a lifesaver, no doubt...and I actually went through the trouble of buying the tm Flamethrower before I got the bag of tms from the old guy at the league entrance...touche`....
Male
America
Seen June 18th, 2017
Posted January 3rd, 2016
956 posts
4.9 Years
Hello!
I have just spent 1hour to trying to play it and it is difficult, no instructions
I don't know what to do, i downloaded the 'download' and a folder came up, no game inside it.
Where is the patched version?
I have an idea what to do but literally, no instructions, can someone please guide me how to set it up?
Thanks
So there is no patched version of the game all ship shape and ready to go because of the rules here in Pokecommunity, however you do have the patch for the game that you can use to patch a .nds file to get the hack (imagine you're typing something on Microsoft Word and you want to paste something in like an image or text to your document, that's a [very] rough explanation of what your doing, just pasting new stuff to what you already have).

- To start, you're gonna need to find a Pokemon Platinum rom online with the EXACT file name: "3541 - Pokemon Platinum Version (US)(XenoPhobia)" (no quotes). This you'll have to find yourself as it's illegal and against the rules here to distribute links to rom sites.

- Then go to the folder that says "Patches" and go to the program "DeltaPatcherLite.exe". From there pick out your original file (the Pokemon Platinum rom) and the XDelta patch (I assume that you're supposed pick out one of the .xdelta files in the folder [I recommend just picking either the "normal mode" or "challenge mode" ones]).

- Then click "Patch" and if you've done everything right, then hopefully you'll be able to play your hack!

"Memories warm you up from
the inside."

Draknir

The God of Fire

Age 25
Johto
Seen September 11th, 2016
Posted September 24th, 2015
121 posts
10.5 Years
Omg! I finally found out how to patch it, thanks!
I've played it all day :D
But I'm stuck on a glitch, in eterna city, after cynthia gives you the egg, when i go inside to the old man, he gives me cherish balls and not a bicylcle
I cannot continue with the game without a bicycle because of cycling road
Please help!
You should have gotten instead of the Journal at the beginning. Did you start a save and then continue it after you got it patched?

infmaniac

Determined Beginner

Age 29
Nottingham
Seen July 6th, 2016
Posted September 10th, 2015
39 posts
10.5 Years
In the special encounters document, it mentions that Eevee can be obtained elsewhere. Anybody know where they can be found? The wild Pokemon document doesn't mention any Wild Eevee's..
Great hack btw. Works fantastic on my iPhone
Currently Working On A New Hack But Will Not Be Releasing Any Info Until Some Significant Progress Has Happened. Been Working On It For About 3 Months Now & I'm Come Quite Far So Its All Good (^^,)

Draknir

The God of Fire

Age 25
Johto
121 posts
10.5 Years
In the special encounters document, it mentions that Eevee can be obtained elsewhere. Anybody know where they can be found? The wild Pokemon document doesn't mention any Wild Eevee's..
Great hack btw. Works fantastic on my iPhone
It's actually in the Trophy Garden as one of the Daily Pokemon.

Draknir

The God of Fire

Age 25
Johto
121 posts
10.5 Years
Any chance for decapitalization of Pokemon names?
I've tried it, but I just can't seem to get it to work.

Hi, can somebody help me? I played this game but I do not see most of the legendaries. I have checked the documents on their specific locations and conditions to obtain them but when I managed to fulfill those conditions and when to the specific location, I did not see them. Can you please fix this problem? Thanks.
Which version are you using (As in Normal, Challenge, Inverse, Inverse Challenge)?

What is the difference between "Normal Mode" and "Challenge Mode" :)
Well, Challenge Mode is exactly as it sounds, more challenging than Normal Mode. Granted, even I will admit it probably is somewhere closer to insane at certain points. Further details can be found in the documentation.
Advertiser Content