Started by O.G. Duke October 17th, 2007 7:51 PM
  • 5665 replies

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
@Mathewhack = Check your inbox, I've send you a message!
@xx1hacker1xx = I still need time...Not so fast...
@§ilv£r = Sure! Do you have MSN?
This signature has been disabled.
Signature too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
Hey thanks again! There will be a UPDATE of trainer sprite when my spriter finish their job! I'll release the sprite of GYM when they finish the GYM sprite!!
Well, we have 4 gym sprite right now!
Signature too tall

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
What did he done? Is he making map for you?
Signature too tall

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member

Age 26
???
Seen November 1st, 2007
Posted November 1st, 2007
36 posts
11.7 Years
Stop trying to post for postcounts.
Who are you talking to?

@Mathewhack = Check your inbox, I've send you a message!
@xx1hacker1xx = I still need time...Not so fast...
@§ilv£r = Sure! Do you have MSN?
Yeah, I do.
silver.pkmn@hotmail.com.
| Mother | Father | Partner In Crime | Brother Siimo | Sister Iruka Sakana | Pair | Arch Nemesis Azonic |

...PM me if you want to be part of my PC family.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
Added you! Is there anyone wan to help in mapping too?? Tell here!
Well, youaman has added to the team as a Mapper!!^^
He is now mapping some map!^^
Our team become great and great!
Signature too tall

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
nice game when is there going to be a demo???? just wondered cause this game looks really good
Thanks ^^
Well, I can't give you a date for the demo, and thanks for the comment^^
Signature too tall

DarkShadow

When darkness falls

Canada
Seen September 22nd, 2016
Posted August 22nd, 2016
265 posts
11.8 Years
when will beta version be out?
Exceeds the 350px height limit.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
I think not so fast...Because I'm still working for some map...
I hope there is a beta version in November^^
Signature too tall

DarkShadow

When darkness falls

Canada
Seen September 22nd, 2016
Posted August 22nd, 2016
265 posts
11.8 Years
so around november i guess ill try to wait this game is just 2 aswome
Exceeds the 350px height limit.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
Okay! Thanks for supporting xx1hacker1xx.^^
Well, update here:

Few new battle scene! Changed the background^^
Post some comment please...
Signature too tall

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
Hey thanks!^^
Guys, there will be more and more update soon~
Stay tuned~
Signature too tall

mathewhack2

I call her she's mine!

i'm not telling you
Seen March 1st, 2008
Posted December 6th, 2007
96 posts
12.1 Years
amzing!!! were did you get the background from diamond and pearl
Your signature was breaking the image height limit

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
@mathewhack == I ripped them myself^^
@Canine Munch == I will...I wont quit...Thanks for your support^^
Signature too tall

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Seen May 18th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2010
988 posts
12.8 Years
I havent ripped all yet...
After ripping all, I'll send you...
Signature too tall

Advertiser Content