Texas
Seen July 20th, 2008
Posted July 20th, 2008
7 posts
12 Years
Pokemon Black Ice

hack of fire red
Intro
Hello I am Al21 and I am not new to these forums but I am a lurker. I originally joined so I could download SG but then I found out this place has so much to offer. I downloaded the tools this place has to offer. and messed around with some roms I have. I learned the hard way not to hack emerald which I was originally hacking Platinum on. I am making this hack to give back to PC, for all the wonderful hacks I have played.
Story
Your Mother is an old Gym leader, who retired to stay at home with you when your Father died. One day you wake up and decide to go to see your brother without telling your father who comes and stops you from leaving and gives you one of his Pokemon. You go to see your brother and find out about an evil team who is trying to capture th Legendary Pokemon Mewtwo. You set out to stop this mysterious team and basically save the day.
What I will need help on
  1. I need help creating and inserting scripts
  2. Spriting
  3. And some help mapping
Ash's PokePet

Despair the level 50 Charizard!

92% of teens moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% who listens to real music,copy and paste this into your signature.

Face it, if holister said it was uncool to breathe 92% of teens would die, if your one of the 8% laughing your *** off add this to your sig

bradenm

Wheelie say find friends today

Age 25
Male
Brisbane, Australia
Seen October 15th, 2018
Posted October 9th, 2014
105 posts
11.9 Years
for a second there i thought you'd copied the name of my hack (then i looked at the name closer)
Anyway Mapping, Scripting done. just use Advance-Text and Advance Map.
Im not sure if you can Maker more scripts if you mean script offsets, you can rewrite scripts with Advance-text.
3DS FRIEND CODE - 0232-8960-0505 - PM if you add me :)
My Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BradenPlaysGame
Videos of Pokemon games! YEAH!!
Twitter: @BradenJM

al21

Darkrai Devourer of souls

Age 29
Texas
Seen July 20th, 2008
Posted July 20th, 2008
7 posts
12 Years
No I mean that I want to Add legends into the game like jirachi.
Ash's PokePet

Despair the level 50 Charizard!

92% of teens moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% who listens to real music,copy and paste this into your signature.

Face it, if holister said it was uncool to breathe 92% of teens would die, if your one of the 8% laughing your *** off add this to your sig

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!

Age 25
None of your business!
Seen December 29th, 2009
Posted December 2nd, 2008
1,032 posts
12.2 Years
Eh...Story doesn't seem to good and well thought out...
But good luck!
Intentions that were pure have turned obscure,
Seconds into hours, minutes into years.
Don't ask me why,
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum :)
Advertiser Content