1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ

Age 30
Male
In the Shadows Stalking you...
Seen September 23rd, 2013
Posted September 23rd, 2013
208 posts
11.7 Years
Ok this is what I thought of so far. All the gym leaders in the game must exactly match are pokemon. So that means every stat, it's moves, ablities, and if it's shiny or not. It could be a hack of any pokemon game but I recommend it to be Emerald since it has the frontier. Also I want all gens (1-4). New sprites not necessary. The trainer card I want it to have the slots for our exact same badges, a spot for the crystal, and a spot for the symbols. that's all I got so far. Oh and 2 new bad guy teams.

This is what we have so far, if anyone is interested PM me, or post it here i really don't care. Because we at the Extreme Gym have this idea, want to put it out, but have neither the tools nor the ability to make a game like this. Any in-game pokemon that you want, you can have. PM me and i will get it to you for making the game.
Say a prayer for peace...for every fallen son
Set my spirit free, let me lay down my gun
Sweet Mother Mary im so tired
But I cant go home till the last shot's fired
Till the Last Shot's Fired By Trace Adkins

And I'm proud to be on this peaceful piece of property,
I'm on sacred ground and I'm in the best of company,
I'm thankful for those thankful for the things I've done,
I can rest in peace, I'm one of the chosen ones,
I made it to Arlington.
Arlington by Trace Adkins
Please respect the souls who have lost their lives in war defending our freedoms.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。

Age 27
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen February 2nd, 2015
Posted October 28th, 2014
1,152 posts
13.5 Years
It is a good idea but...
Also I want all gens (1-4). New sprites not necessary. The trainer card I want it to have the slots for our exact same badges, a spot for the crystal, and a spot for the symbols. that's all I got so far. Oh and 2 new bad guy teams.
Do you have any idea how difficult that would be!?

Hope you find someone with lots of time who is willing to give it a go.
あなた は しきしゃ です
わたし は ばか です

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again

Seen October 27th, 2013
Posted October 25th, 2013
457 posts
11.6 Years
Sorry I do not think crystals are nessacry (seeing as there too big) but yes it would be a hack of emerald since it does have the frontier

And where did you get that idea , no 2 new bad guy teams but maybe like a timeskip plus new story , but yes no new sprites , same pokemon as ours and all gens , I dont no why there must be 2 new teams???

please is anyone willing post here thx ^^

would it have to be a hack of diamond and peral to have the 4th gen?

Friend Code 0705-2846-7850 , Fighting type safari (I have a Riolu)

Christos

Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,368 posts
13.4 Years
Asking for people to make a hack for you? That's against the rules.

You can try downloading tools and reading documents and tutorials to learn how to ROM hack, so you can do it on your own, or post in the Team Recruitment thread in Team Discussions to get people to help you make a hack with your ideas.

A Pokemon that is discriminated!
Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
Advertiser Content