Advertiser Content

Platinum Pokémon Flawless Platinum Page 8

Started by Draknir August 24th, 2013 6:13 PM
  • 214 replies

Lithobraker

Practicioner of the fine art of breaking one's fall using the ground.

Age 20
Male
Pyrite Town, Orre
Seen April 14th, 2019
Posted February 1st, 2018
53 posts
4.4 Years
Hey, can anyone who's used one confirm if Farfetch'd's Attack really is 205, as listed in the document? The listed BST doesn't match up at all with that, it matches up with 110, though.

Edit: Also, Arcanine learns Howl at Level 21 instead of Crunch, as listed in the documentation. Howl is listed at Level 31. Not sure yet if it learns Crunch at this level.
The hull has been breached, and the SCIENCE is leaking out!
I am Captain Gordon Freeman of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes, ordering you to open!

CapnCrunch

Captain

Age 23
Male
Missouri
Seen February 23rd, 2017
Posted September 16th, 2016
13 posts
7.3 Years
Amazing hack btw. I love platinum, hands down best pokemon Game ever. And I love rom hacks, so this is perfect. I did the challenge mode thinking normal would be a walk in the park. Well challenge is definitely tough, I had to hunt perfect natures and abilities then EV train them all. Then overlevel everything lmao. My end team was Empoleon, Electivire (surprisingly helpfull), ninetales, scizor, gallade, dragonite. Besides the arceus thing, this hack is 11/10 stars!
Seen June 13th, 2016
Posted May 26th, 2016
2 posts
3.2 Years
Help me! I'm trying to patch the game and this is what happens... I'm not good at this stuff:(
- Original file "3541 - Pokemon - Platinum Version (US) (Xenophobia).7z" selected.
- Patch file "Normal Mode.xdelta" selected.
- Applying patch, please wait... (don't panic!)
- An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted May 23rd, 2016
2 posts
3.4 Years
Help me! I'm trying to patch the game and this is what happens... I'm not good at this stuff:(
- Original file "3541 - Pokemon - Platinum Version (US) (Xenophobia).7z" selected.
- Patch file "Normal Mode.xdelta" selected.
- Applying patch, please wait... (don't panic!)
- An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
You are trying to patch a 7z file. I think that that is what you are doing wrong. Download 7z o use winrar to open that file and extract the .nds that is inside.
Male
Seen August 3rd, 2016
Posted August 3rd, 2016
1 posts
3 Years
Any news on the vanilla/clean version without Pokemon changes?

That's the versions I always play on Drayano hacks, and one of the reasons I love his projects. I'm doing a large playthrough of all gen 4, 5 and 6 games and I'm using difficulty/all Pokemon hacks for all of them, but I want to keep the experience consistent among all of them as I move to each new game by breeding a team that descends from the previous one, and even beyond when I transfer my finished teams to Sun & Moon, that's where the clean versions come in.

Would really appreciate an update to that.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting

Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted June 2nd, 2019
584 posts
11.6 Years
Any news on the vanilla/clean version without Pokemon changes?

That's the versions I always play on Drayano hacks, and one of the reasons I love his projects. I'm doing a large playthrough of all gen 4, 5 and 6 games and I'm using difficulty/all Pokemon hacks for all of them, but I want to keep the experience consistent among all of them as I move to each new game by breeding a team that descends from the previous one, and even beyond when I transfer my finished teams to Sun & Moon, that's where the clean versions come in.

Would really appreciate an update to that.
just like you, i hate seeing all these DS hacks with no vanilla patches. inexcusable..

for now. perfect platinum is the only platinum hack where its faithful to the vanilla stats/abilities. google it.

Desmodus

ayy

Age 15
Male
Perak, Malaysia
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted June 12th, 2019
1,521 posts
2.9 Years
Can't put cheats on this I'm using drastic ds and using r4cce to add the cheats
Drastic doesn't have cheats for hacked games.Only the original HeartGold and SoulSilver,Diamond,Pearl,and Platinum,Black and White,Black 2 and White 2.
Male
Baltimore, MD
Seen May 13th, 2017
Posted May 8th, 2017
35 posts
7.7 Years
I would really love to play this hack since it seems to be the best Platinum one out there, but I'm hesitant to start it if there's still bugs with the legendaries working. I think Lugia, Mew, Arceus, Regirock, and Latios were the ones mentioned? Anyone know if they were ever fixed?

Also I would really love a version of this that still has all the trainer, wild pokemon, legendary event, evolution, and item-obtain-ability changes without any changes to the Pokemon's types/abilities/movesets/stats etc. I believe Drayano had this kind of feature in his hacks.

I would play Perfect Platinum instead but it lacks edits to trainer rosters, nationaldex obtainment, and legendary events which I really want.

So has this project been abandoned? ;-; @Draknir;

EDIT: Also, if I might make some suggestions to evolution: Slowpoke's evolution mimicking Wurmple's is a bad idea imo, I always hated not knowing what my Wurmple would become. Also level 10 seems low for Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, and Budew. Even Wynaut evolves on level 16. (Azurill's is fine because Marill evolves at level 18 anyway). Riolu also was not listed despite evolving through Happiness during the day previously. Does this mean it was unchanged?

Also why not just keep Seadra and Clamperl with the same items as before just with leveling up?
Male
Seen February 21st, 2018
Posted June 15th, 2017
1 posts
3.7 Years
I do not know if it is intentional or a bug, but the -1 floor in a pokemon center has a mewtwo standing behind the desk. I went and checked to see if there were multiple pokemoncenters where this happens, and there are infact multiple mewtwo.

I know this hack has been out a long time (great hack btw, one of the best imo), so I'm not sure wether or not you'll see this message.
Just wanted to let you know.

K bye

Edit: I'm training up this mantine, but it doenst seem to evolve.
Now I've had the remoraid in my party, and the changes document doesn't say anything about the evolution method being changed. Is this a glitch or did you change it without mentioning it?
Advertiser Content