Overworld Graphics FR/LG Style Overworlds

Started by aveontrainer January 23rd, 2019 10:21 PM
  • 130 replies
Male
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
178 posts
2.6 Years
nice job you included all the pokemon professors.
Thank you! Yes I saw a lot of people wanted to have all the professors available at different points in their games. So I prioritized that. People also want to include all the regions. So I'm collaborating with Delta and others who have made sprites for gen 3 to have all trainers gym leaders and hopefully npcs readily available.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator

Male
South Carolina
Seen June 6th, 2019
Posted May 14th, 2019
364 posts
10.7 Years
Thank you! Yes I saw a lot of people wanted to have all the professors available at different points in their games. So I prioritized that. People also want to include all the regions. So I'm collaborating with Delta and others who have made sprites for gen 3 to have all trainers gym leaders and hopefully npcs readily available.
Do you plan to do the gamecube games in frlg style?

etique

etique

Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
187 posts
1.7 Years
And the teacher elm?
Male
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
178 posts
2.6 Years
These all look great! If I ever use them, I'll be sure to give credit! Also, I think a Zinnia one would be nice as well! (if it doesn't already exist)
thank you so much for the kind words!!
I will work on zinnia next!

:EDIT:
ok I'm done. Here you go!

Gator Gamer

Male
Arizona
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
78 posts
4.6 Years
thank you so much for the kind words!!
I will work on zinnia next!

:EDIT:
ok I'm done. Here you go!
This looks really great! I really like it! Since the story I'm working on focuses on dragon-type Pokemon, Zinnia would be a great addition to my story, too!
Male
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
178 posts
2.6 Years
This looks really great! I really like it! Since the story I'm working on focuses on dragon-type Pokemon, Zinnia would be a great addition to my story, too!
i updated it... the side view looked a bit short and I didnt like a few other things... so be sure to redownload the improved version :D

also here is the trainer sprite for her... made by jart4115.... dont know if you needed one or not.
Male
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
178 posts
2.6 Years
but this style is not frlg, example that I did
Attachment 87278
Ah I see what you mean. But I like the details more in the one I'm using. I downloaded it somewhere don't remember who made it. I'll try and go back and remake it myself to fit more the fr/LG style later on.
Advertiser Content