• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Yes please! ^_^

And it's weird because I can view the "page 1 of 2" tab on other boards but not this one for some reason. It's just empty. But meh that's okay. x3 Just wondering.~

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Sure thing then! You'll have till the 21st :)

It might be because the last posting dates of the threads on the first page here in PoC span farther back than with most forums. We don't get nearly as many threads in here as most of the others do, so yeah :p

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I was thinking of making some new clubs here in the next couple of weeks, as I see a lot of clubs have past their one month mark.
I'll reserve the Nido Club.
Steel-Type Club
And Normal Club.

Also, if I can reserve it this early, the flying club.

Olli

Years
While the Normal type club is still 1 day away from passing the one month mark, I can let that one go through. Sopheria, the owner of the Steel type club, wanted to remake it though, due to a lack of replies, so while you're actually eligible to reserve and make the club, it'd be a bit of a shame for her :(

So I'll reserve the Nido-, Normal type- and Flying type club for you, if that's alright :) You'll have them reserved until the 23rd.

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Sure thing, you'll have it reserved till the 5th of April :)

saronin

Saronin The Treeko
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 1, 2014
I would Like to reserve Fanemon if unavailable Fanemon_Poketribute if not Fanemon_FanGame

Olli

Years
Sorry, but I have no idea what Fanemon is D: Regardless, this section only handles anything that's part of the official Pokemon franchise, so things like ROM hacks, fanmade Pokemon and the likes can't have a club dedicated to them. Basically most things that are fanmade, with a few exceptions (creepypastas, theories).

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Hi, I recently (accidentally of course) submitted an unfinished thread, is there a way you could just ignore this and let me re-submit a finished one? Sorry for the inconvenience:/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The last time I wanted to reserve (and make) a club was because I got so busy with...things. NOW I'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO DO IT.

re-reserving Forest Pokemon FC please~

Olli

Years
Sure thing! You'll have it reserved till the 22nd :) Good luck!

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
I can't see page 2 of Pokémon clubs and my club is on the other page.... I was trying to see if it needed to be bumped again unless it was already closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back