• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
9 DAYS TO GO!!! (in australia)
meet the new mega pokemon released in Pokemon the Origin a few hours ago.
MEGA CHARIZARD X!!!
Type: Fire/Dragon
Classification: Flame Pokémon
Height: 5'07"
Weight: 243.6lbs
Ability: Tough Claws
View attachment 69785
(Click images for better view)
In Anime:
View attachment 69786
View attachment 69790
In Game:
View attachment 69789
Mega Charizard X Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2WFoT9oGtfc
(is is a 100% real pokemon)

Also two New pokemon.
These Pokémon are evolutions of Swirlix and Spritzee and are known in Japanese as Peroriimu and Furefuran.
they are both fairy type.
View attachment 69787
(These are 50% real pokemon. I'm not sure that they are real. I'm looking into it)

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
I'm setting my alarm earlier than usual that day, the shop I've pre-ordered it from is a 10 minute drive from my house so luckily I don't have to travel far! ;D

Augenis

Lithuanian PokéNerd
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
Pokémon X and Pokémon Y are just within days of its WORLDWIDE release on October 12th

It`s not actually worldwide, it`s gonna be released only in Japan, North America and 1/4 of Europe (I think) so X/Y is not reaching me.

Years
I am soooo pumped for this game! I even have my whole day planned out: First, I have to wake up and do a distance run, then shower, meet up with my friend and go to GameStop where we'll pick up our copies. After that, we are going back to her house to start our adventure together and also have a baking party (baking pumpkin muffins that is, not the other baking).

The 12th seriously cannot get here sooner, so to keep myself busy I'm training my main Black 2 team to level 100 each, 4 more to go.

Years
It`s not actually worldwide, it`s gonna be released only in Japan, North America and 1/4 of Europe (I think) so X/Y is not reaching me.
It's still considered worldwide though considering how Pokémon released have only been on a region-by-region basis and not simultaneously released in multiple regions like X and Y.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Man you guys are way too hyped. lol

Better keep your expectations in check otherwise you will get disapp-oh right, Pokemon fans, they love everything they get. :P

Years
Well certainly I can say I am hyped about this considering I just started looking more at the X and Y section since this thread was created haha

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Just before anyone gets the wrong idea I'm actually hyped too. The though of finally playing a Pokemon game blind like the old times is making me filled with giddy.

blue

gucci
Years
I'm trying to get into older Pokémon games to pass the time, although for some reason it doesn't seem to be having much of an effect..

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I'll be restless but only because I have a busy week ahead of me. lol

After all is said and done playing the game will be really nice after the long week.

Years
I just think it hit me today how close it is. Like, the copy will be in my hands in 10 days. That's crazy! And there's still so much we don't know about the games.

Also, I'm not super upset that I'm not getting Pokemon X because of the new Charizard MegaEvo. I'm still hoping to purchase it eventually, thought. ^_^

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
Panic at the disco album in eight days too, haha. And until X/Y, I'm gonna beat Black 2+catch all the pokemon I can.

atomtanned

Delinquent
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2022
I'm so excited that I am having a hard time finishing up my current playthrough of Platinum, even though I am SO close (just 1 gym badge left). I just keep thinking about how cool the new game is going to be!

Years
BBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH POKEMON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back