• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
PC is surprisingly good-looking. Then again it's possible people that aren't just don't post their pictures...haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Apples and tuna....sounds interesting and gross.

No problem.
Ah, probably never. I might post one eventually and just cut my face out. So it pretty much would just be a picture of my hair. T: Or I could be...original...and put up a picture of my hand in all of its scarred glory. o; People would assume I'm just looking for attention, though.

Turkey is the only food I'm aware of the allergy to. But I'm allergic to like every animal.

Well it (was) chocolate peanut butter. Now it's just some melted ice cream left in the bottom that I didn't finish.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
It's true, for Pokemon nerds we all sure are sexy.

Believe me, the sober me would have dissed the apple+tuna idea, but stoned me is a culinary genious.

Wait why are your hands all scarred? Unless you don't want to share. You don't have to.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, indeed. I used to feel stupid playing Pokemon, considering it's intended for like 8-12 or something like that. Then I realized that there are adults on here who play it and I don't mind as much anymore.

It just doesn't sound very appetizing to me. Then again, I used to eat apple dipped in cheese and walnuts. So my culinary opinion is now worthless. Because I apparently liked it.

Because I'm weird and a sadist, haha. (;
Thankfully, the only scars are on that hand and not my arms. So if anyone notices, they won't be suspicious at all. o;

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I just noticed I spelled genius wrong. Dang.

Dude no that's the best meal ever!! I used to eat something like it every day when I worked for Starbucks, I would mix the apples from the Protein Plate with the Cheese Nut and Fruit plate and eat the cheese slices with my apples. And hell no I didn't pay for all that. Even with my partner discount that stuff is damn expensive.

Anyway, if you're a weird sadist, I am too. I don't know how I feel about talking about it publicly, but feel free to pm me if you want to continue the discussion.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I didn't even totally realize it was spelled wrong. Oops.

Wow, so perhaps it isn't as weird as I thought.

Haha, at least I'm not the only one. I mean, I seen some people around PC talk about it, but nobody I've ever really chatted with on here. I made the mistake of telling a few people on that forum I was banned from, and apparently word spread around. T: Hopefully, now that I'm gone, they don't just remember me as "the weird cutter". ;D
I might PM you; I have a question but am still trying to figure out how to word it without sounding weird.

Yes, finally. The song that's been stuck in my head today is playing on an online radio.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Yeah, I've vaguely mentioned my issue on here I think maybe a couple times. I'm just not sure how others would handle me going into detail, though, haha. I feel like being somewhat open about it invites others to be open about their "weird habit" too, which is a good thing. People will perceive you differently after being honest, though, which in itself doesn't particularly matter but can lead to some awkward moments.

Go ahead and shoot me a question, would be glad to answer it if I can.

Oh good, haha. I hate when I the melody of a song stuck playing over and over in my head but I can't grasp the lyrics, so I can't look it up so I'm in this broken record hell until the lyrics hit me.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, I never seen you mention it. Yeah, perhaps I should have thought of that before telling a few friends on there. A conversation would go from teasing and joking around about the matter to completely serious and my being questioned about it ;D

Okay, I will eventually. But the only way I can think of either sounds weird or is a bit overly blunt. T:

That doesn't happen to me often. It's almost always a song that I already know.
Haha, I just realized that I'm wearing a hat with the name of the online radio I'm listening to right now. X)

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
It happens, I tend to overshare too. It gets me in trouble sometimes :p And don't worry, I'm unoffendable.

Lol, weird, what online radio do you listen to? I can't imagine anyone wearing a hat with the Pandora or Yahoo! Music logo on it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, yeah, I made the mistake of telling my best friend. She doesn't seem too bothered, at least. I'm thankful for that; I would hate to make her deal with knowing that if it did bug her.

It's called RadioU. I certainly don't like all of the music but some of it is decent. T: It's mostly rock, metal, and screamo with other stuff thrown in. Seriously, I even heard a screamo Christmas song. D:

Okay, I'll message you, then.
Edit: Oops, wasn't specific enough in the pm. The question was about self-harming; didn't occur to me to specify about that. T:

Last edited:

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Yeah, there's always the feeling of burdening my loved ones with the issue, for that reason I don't reach out to them. An unhealthy way to go about things, I'm sure.

Haha screamo bands just need to stop. Just stop. Get it together.

@your edit: Haha, I figured that later, I immediately assumed you meant job. I was like we already discussed this

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I do the same thing. Only two people (offline) know about it, and I've been able to hide any details from those two people pretty well. T: My fault for doing it in the first place, so it's my problem to live with.

Exactly! That's not even singing. It's, well, screaming to music. X)
Haha, yeah. I didn't want you to misunderstand, though.

The part about your job was funny anyway.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
We've all got our crosses to bear. I think it's a shame we feel we have to hide anything.

I don't care for being a part of the screamo generation. Some of my friends in high school were a part of bands with "quirky," excessively long names and they all had fringes and sad beards that didn't grow fully and they wanted so much to be badass but they were just some white kids from the suburbs, I could never take them seriously. I also had some friends that believed they were a part of the Crips because they wore blue and beat each other up.

droomph

weeb
Years
Speaking of beards I wish I could have one but two things 1) Asian people look awful with facial hair and 2) I'm Asian so no body hair whatsoever.

And living in a white people town there's a whole bunch of Mexicans who think they're part of the hood when they're actually pretty much just white people who come from Mexico x] What's sad is that they actually commit to it for life.

Oh and I saw a smaller Asian kid about 4 feet tall trying to be gangsta, all decked out with earrings and the backwards cap and stuff…it was such a disappointment to me lol.

Sir Codin

I remember a lot of "gangsta kids" like that from high school.

I remember how much I hated them. But to this day, that style of wearing your pants too low still irritates me. I don't know if it went out of style, but if it hasn't, please stop. It looks dumb, not to mention it originated in prison where inmates would do it to show that they were "available." It was always ironic to me how these same people always picked on and ostracized homosexuals.

As for screamo, never much cared for it. Hardcore punk is currently as far as I listen to in terms of punk music and only just recently.

droomph

weeb
Years
Well, you know, people tend to hate what they're afraid they are lol.

They do in fact wear their pants saggy still, but now it's more "I'LL SHOW YOU MY BELT BRO!" more than "PLEASE PENETRATE ME MY PANTS ARE SO LOW".

Oh and something I was told that my teacher's teacher would do is to give some ugly-ass belt from Goodwill's to anyone who was sagging in her class. Lol such evilness x]

And screamo is okayyyyyy, just not something I would rave about in a review. Noise from a computer is better than the noise scared people make imo lol x]

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I don't know if it went out of style, but if it hasn't, please stop. It looks dumb, not to mention it originated in prison where inmates would do it to show that they were "available." It was always ironic to me how these same people always picked on and ostracized homosexuals.
Oh it's still around. They're getting lower, too. Wow at all that background info...I didn't know all that. I thought people were just too lazy to pull their pants down to pee.

I think the only screamo bands I thought were decent were The Devil Wears Prada and Underoath. I still consider Underoath a guilty pleasure. I think the only punk band I listen to nowadays is Refused.

Sir Codin

Oh it's still around. They're getting lower, too. Wow at all that background info...I didn't know all that. I thought people were just too lazy to pull their pants down to pee.

I think the only screamo bands I thought were decent were The Devil Wears Prada and Underoath. I still consider Underoath a guilty pleasure. I think the only punk band I listen to nowadays is Refused.
Yeah, I'm more of a metalhead. Punk never really was much my thing, but a local hardcore punk band here in Monterey and several bands (Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, etc) are changing my mind on that particular subgenre.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
"I'LL SHOW YOU MY BELT BRO!"
I've noticed that dudes who wear massive belt buckles go out of their way to make it known. They're either pulling their pants all the way down to ensure the shirt doesn't get in the way, or tucking their shirts into the wranglers they have pulled up to their moobs. Geez. Even then I don't care about their belt buckle.

@Carcharger (that's what I see whenever I glance at your username): Ever heard of The Austrasian Goat? The bomb diggity.

I listen to a few metal bands, bands like Boris and Sunn O))) lead in my metal charts

Sir Codin

That was killer and also very relaxing. Need to get some of those guys. Sunn O))) as well.

These days I listen to stuff like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Sepultura, Slayer, old-Metallica, Machine Head, Emperor, Pantera, Wolves in the Throne Room, Nevermore, Bolt Thrower, Death, Mayhem, and High on Fire. I also recently got into Drudkh, Mastodon, Overkill, and Exhorder as well.

Wolves in the Throne Room are a damn good band that combines black metal with ambient music. I've also been listening to a band called A Storm of Light lately as well. They're sort of a combo of doom and post-metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back