• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current RPs and plans

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Tell us a bit about what RPs you are currently in! Are you planning on making/joining more soon?

Years
I'm currently in Gunpowder, Titans and Hearts Reborn and sometime in the near future I'll be starting up Freedom.

Gunpowder is my original story which basically puts fantasy elements in a wild west-ish setting. We've been going strong for over a year now and whilst there's a way to go the end is in sight.

Titans is a super hero RP with a really eclectic cast whilst Hearts Reborn is a Pokemon journey through Johto.

Freedom is based upon the Purge in which fora brief period of time, everything becomes legal. I won't start this until I've got my shit together and caught up on stuff I need to be doing for the former three RPs though.

Years
Well, you guys know I'm always in something. I'm currently in Titans (a superhero RP), Dust (a prequel to RWBY, with lots of fighting between humans, Faunus, and Grimm), Darker Than it Seems (human/Pokemon hybrids going on a journey with their Pokemon), Aria (wizards for hire, loosely based on Fairy Tail), Till the end of Time (a Team Galactic RP), and Trials of Olympus (Percy Jackson-style demigods in the 70's).

I don't have any plans to join anything else right now, but if something comes up I'll probably check it out. And while I've been toying with an RP of my own (and half-promised it'd be out in September), I don't think it's in the cards right now. Maybe next year.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
End of Time is going sloooowly. I'm currently waiting to be able to post again when the story is advancing. Other than that, I'm very eager for it, as it's a different take on the journey style as you get to be part of Team Galactic!

Hearts Reborn, I haven't started posting in yet. I always like to be part of a journey RP, and it seems like Crossroads finally died... One of our players dropped out and without them it's kind of hard since our cast is pretty tight after so long time of playing ); I've kind of lost energy for it as well. I held off being a GM for a while and thought I could reboot myself with rebooting Crossroads but apparently not. I'll need to calm down and really focus if I will ever be a good GM again. For the time being, I better find a few RPs to join and stick with them.

Such as Hearts Reborn (if I figure out how to start well haha) and Team Spirit! I am the GM of Team Spirit, a RP where there are no humans and pokémon instead live as humans should do, in the normal pokémon regions. We play with battle teams to go on journeys across Hoenn. I hope we'll be able to keep it afloat because I was looking forward to using this setting for a year now d: If we somehow fail, I'll have to reboot it at a later date.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I'm in three right now! (and not really looking to expand as I've proven it's my realistic limit when it comes to RPs haha)

Titans is a superhero RP and a sequel to the first iteration of Titans. You play as a hero who is recruited into a rebellion to overthrow the city's tyrannical mind-controlling leader. I play as the Greek ocean goddess Nerites, who now helps humanity as much as she can after discovering that she is the last remaining being of her kind. Super hype for this one obviously, Nerites ranks as one of my favourite characters I've designed ever so obviously one of my best RPs.

Gunpowder is a dark, old-west based RP with magic thrown into the mix. There's outlaws and bounty hunters, but also talking animals, demons, and even more crazy shit that you wouldn't even expect to see in a cowboy setting. I play as Sophia, the mega-bitch and fomer gang member with anger issues who now rules her own gang. Gunpowder is probably the most iconic RP I'm in, since it's been going for so long, and our cast is pretty tight (as tight as cold blooded killers can be) so I'd never imagine the RPT without it.

Dust/AtDS/As The Dust Settles is a RWBY based RP, and I'm the GM! It's basically a prequel to the great Faunus war mentioned in the show. You get to play as either a human or faunus hunter team, in the year leading to the war. You get to fight Grimm, other hunters, and even other players - basically fight scenes all day. I play as team JSMN along with Alby (Jill Sandwich), which is composed of Jairo, the vengeful spider faunus, Sahn, his sister, Mira, the owl faunus and also the leader of the team, and Nel, the psychotic and unstable hawk faunus. We're currently at Act 4, so just one act away from war :D

Unless something amazing pops up, I doubt I'd join any new RP for now. Semester just started last week (not like that's a huge issue anyway) so I do have to be picky with what I'm with. I've got more than enough to do with what I currently got though!

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
I'm in three at the moment (As far as i'm aware, my situation is less than ordinary however.)

Titans, is of course a superhero RP where I play the excitable and enigmatic Lightforce, a teenage superhero with the ability to harness the universal energy called Lightforce and see through the fourth wall and is well aware that he is a character in an RP. He currently hasn't interacted much with the fellow hero's, and his personally story has just started to be revealed piece by piece.

Trials of Olympus, An RP about being metro sexual in the seventies. Oh and being a demigod destined to save the world or something. Mostly the first thing though. I play the happy go lucky son of the lord of the dead and ruler of the underworld Hades, Sirus Osborne. Oh and his cat Felix.

I recently joined Gunpowder as Rory Ryder, a murder happy pyromaniac with a Lynx familiar. Killer, Klepto and Pyro are the words he would have written on his buisness card. His story has only just begun, but i've been plotting with our pie loving overlord and it has many plot twists that I feel anybody reading will certainly not see coming. Least of all the other writers. <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
ok lol my plans are different today already. Hm.

I'm in the Digimon RP and also in the Mice & Magic RP now, afaik haha. hbu guys

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
Unfortunately, I'm not currently in any RPs, but I do have an idea for one involving the RPers having the worst job on the planet: Being a Gotham City Police Officer

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Everythings either dead or just super slow so I guess i'm only really in Gunpowder at the moment, unless Titans and Trials magically come back. Toying with the idea of making a new PMD RP with S&M characters in a week or two once everyone has had the chance to get it and play.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Everythings either dead or just super slow so I guess i'm only really in Gunpowder at the moment, unless Titans and Trials magically come back. Toying with the idea of making a new PMD RP with S&M characters in a week or two once everyone has had the chance to get it and play.
thank you very so much <33

Yea, is it exam season or something? I feel like things are slow.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
I think I'm a curse to every single RP I join. Most of the RPs I joined always seem to die a slow and painless death as soon as it begun. Right now, I'm in Abnormal Cake Simulator 2, and it seems the others who joined either have something happening in their life (I think) or something else (I think).

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
I think I'm a curse to every single RP I join. Most of the RPs I joined always seem to die a slow and painless death as soon as it begun.

I feel like this too sometimes, I've been part of 5 RPs so far and they all died out pretty quickly, despite best efforts.

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
I think I'm a curse to every single RP I join. Most of the RPs I joined always seem to die a slow and painless death as soon as it begun. Right now, I'm in Abnormal Cake Simulator 2, and it seems the others who joined either have something happening in their life (I think) or something else (I think).

Eh, I dunno. The last RP I was in gave up or something.
Though that was the only RP that I have ever done in the existence of my life.

By the way I check these forums about every 15-30 minutes because I just have toooooo.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
I'm in Vale, which has been crawling along for over half a year now (mostly without me, since I suddenly had to take an extended hiatus). We're still on our first day though. Well, second, technically. Either way, it's still alive.

And I just got accepted into Into the Great Open Blue, which will be starting up soon, hopefully~ And two RPs is about my limit these days. *puts on old person voice* Back in my heyday I could handle so many RPs, and post multiple times a day in each! *waves cane*

Years
I really need to get my shit together tbh
I'm three RPs that are all thankfully very slow moving (including my own) but I keep loading myself up with various projects and ending up with writer's block. I've got my Titan's post started now at least just need to finish it off.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I'm planning a Muv-Luv Roleplay in another forum using the FATE mechanic. I'm dropping by here to see if there are any FATE mechanic RPs I could join and learn from.

I probably won't be hosting any new RPs here in Pokecommunity, since I have to fix Magical Aura Guardian Saviors to make it easier to digest and play.

And, no. The RP in my siggy is deader than the Marowak in Lavender Town.

Also, "Hi, gimmie!"

Back