• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Glacella Reborn

What Is Your Favorite Evil Team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemist Wooper

AIN'T HOT, M8
Years

Glacella Reborn

Rating is T for Teens
GM: Chemist Wooper

"I never thought it would end up like this."- Anonymous

Glacella. The region full of crime,destruction, and terror. Thomas, Leader of Team Brick, took over and now at war with the Resistance and the leader of the Resistance remains anonymous but fights back all he or she can. But grunts and soldiers fight everyday, some grunts lying to their admins and helping the resistance or soldiers helping Team Brick. Thomas has seen the Resistance leader but they now are at war. But one faithful day, the leader will come and take back Glacella.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glacella Reborn is a sandbox-based roleplay which is a roleplay about the region of Glacella which is run down and full of crime with Team Brick ruling over the region, you, the roleplayer, may choose whether to side with the resistance or join Team Brick's evil intent.Glacella, as shown in the spoiler is somewhat rectangular and jagged which gives the player some room to run around to try and fit in. Everyone will start off in their respective bases.It is very cold,take a jacket.
Spoiler: Map Of Glacella
.eJwdyFEOgyAMANC7cABaBTv1NgQJmmlLaM0-lt192T7ez3u7u59udbtZ0xVgOzRL37ya9FSLryL1LKkd6rNckMxS3q_CpjCGOA8UaZkQ53GYMP6Lfh64IFIIBDc_WV7sG1f3-QIGXiLW.2NWG-yqthietx7aQxaituhxmPUs

Which will you chose?
Rules and Regulation
1) As seen above, the rating is T for teen.
2) You start of with 2 pokemon and will slowly get 6 pokemon which doesn't mean everyone will get if you are a grunt you usually evolve 1 of the 2 pokemon you get and if your a resistance member you can have up to 2 pokemon starting at the RP.
3) You can be a traitor to your organization but don't be one often.
4) I half expect some members would have mega evolution but not grunts like high officials which leads into the next rule.
5) You can rank higher by being loyal to your organization.
6) Pokemon get stronger anime-style, HMs/TMs/tutors/egg moves are learned and 5 moves per pokemon.

Now, heres the SU form:

Name: (First and Last)

Appearance: (What does your character look like? You can also use a picture)

History: (What was your character's life like growing up? Include Town and Region )

Strengths: (What is your character good at doing, and what do you think are the positive sides of your character?)

Weaknesses: (What is your character... not so good at? What are their negative sides?)

Pokemon:

Nickname: (purely optional, if none, just skip this)

Moveset: (Your pokemon can have up to 5 moves; regardless of species,as well as one egg move, one move tutor move, or one TM move).

Custom Mega-Attire: (Again,I'll choose who ranks up and what happens so just wait.)

Faction: (What is your choice?)

The region is divided but have two major HQs at the edges of the world,Helios for the resistance, and Cement for Brick and after about 4-5 posts you may stop at a HQ, that doesn't mean you always have to you can choose.Also you can raid the HQs and have fist fights but no gunning down enemies like its WWII, Okay?

You'll choose your destiny.

I hope you'll all enjoy this roleplay.
I know I will.
Accepted Players
  • Wigglymon
  • CUTIEFLY!!!
  • Chemist Wooper

Last edited:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Is there something that doesnt appeal to you folks?
Bro, it's only been two days. People could be writing SUs at this very moment.

As for me, this sounds pretty interesting. I don't see how the evil teams just all convieniently converged into one region, and seeing how Lysandre...
Spoiler: Potential XY Spoiler
Is probably dead or immortal right now, and Team Flare's disbanded,

and Archie/Maxie...
Spoiler: Potential RSE ORAS Spoilers
have both seen the errors of their ways,

I don't think the teams would reform (I'm not sure about Rocket and Plasma, because I haven't finished HG or W2 yet). Maybe a whole new team altogether?

Anyway, I could try to get an SU in eventually, but I'm also in 3 other RPs, so it might be a stretch.

Chemist Wooper

AIN'T HOT, M8
Years
Calvin Wells Biography

"Just wait."
Calvin Wells
13 years

Name: Calvin Wells

Appearance:
Spoiler: Calvin Well's Latest Photos
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yMjQyNjgwMDQxMjc0MDgxMzAvMjM4NDI4MjExNDY4MzA0Mzk3L0NhcHR1cmUuUE5HIn0.amtx0X7cDbCRg2tfiw6SETmqqFk
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yMjQyNjgwMDQxMjc0MDgxMzAvMjM4NDI1ODc0OTYwMDg5MDkwL0NhcHR1cmUuUE5HIn0.4N--cgxQZ7D7ceNM4nIewQnXRyg
He wears a yellow communicator and this doubles as a mega stone holder, which he will get a mega evolution stone in.

History: Calvin was born in Lumiose City and barely stayed in places, His dad traveled throughout the regions as a mobile pokemon professor and he made friends. But when he left and told them goodbye, he felt sad and lonely never having a friend to play with. His dad came to Glacella but hes in a crisis mode, giving out new pokemon to trainers joining the resistance. Calvin, knowing he would stay there choose to help them with different things. Things like special ops, scientifics and comms.

Strengths: Calvin is very smart physically, and mentally. He is able to compute very complex equations in seconds and assess who is stronger in a attack choosing everything very critically. He can be nice or mean depending on the situation even though this can be a problem.
Weaknesses: He thinks way too much. If he thinks too much, he would proabably lose in a fight because he is acting slowly. He is frail but togerther with some others he does well.
Pokemon:
wartortle-3.gif

Squirtle was Calvin's first pokemon given to him by his father and has befriended him well and evolving into the Wartortle known as Bob.
wooper-3.gif

Wooper was given to him by Professor Sycamore in Kalos as a present for his 9th birthday and has kept it ever since and named it Gil.

Movesets:

Wooper:
Mud Shot
Yawn
Scald
Double Kick
Earthquake

Wartorle:
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Rock Tomb
Rollout
Defense Curl

Custom Mega-Attire: As said, my communicator is also my mega evolve attire.

Faction: Resistance

"Maybe, I'll give you another chance. Not! You'll be so sorry..."

Last edited:

Wigglymon

Soooooon....
Years

Name: Cyan Wolf

Appearance:
Hair Color: Black with some bright blue streaks
Eyes: Bright Blue
Height: 4'11"
Attire: Mostly hoodies and jackets.

Bio Stuff:
Cyan was raised in Team Brick's facilities like many children who live on Brick controlled territories. Under the Brick controlled education system, she was taught that Team Brick's actions was for the good of the region. However when she turned ten, her loyalty faltered upon spotting some Brick grunts beating a small eevee to near death. That's when reality hits her hard and led her to escape the facility. Eventually, she was found by the Resistance and soon earned the trust of the group.

Family Info:
Cyan doesn't remember her family. Her father died during a protest against Team Brick and her mother died of an illness after Cyan was taken by Team Brick. The Resistance is the only thing Cyan has left to consider family now.

Strengths: Vast knowledge on Pokemon and battles, Quick reflexes, strong bonds with Pokemon

Weakness: No sense of direction, sometimes clueless and gullible

Pokemon:
Eevee (Veo)
Ability: Anticipation
Moves:
Charm
Quick Attack
Shadow Ball
Iron Tail
Last Resort

Snivy (Basil)
Ability: Growth
Moves:
Leaf Storm
Leech Seed
Glare
Synthesis
Twister

(This took a while, I kinda gave up near the end..)

Wigglymon

Soooooon....
Years

"There's an adventure at every corner!"
Cyan Lowell
Quirky by Nature

Name: Cyan Lowell
Other Aliases: Cy, Cyanide, Lowell

Appearance
Hair: Black with some blue streaks
Eyes: Cyan-Blue
Height: 4'11"
Basic Attire: Blue wolf hoodie with a white pokeball symbol, Paw-printed Headphones, Brick Facility Choker, Black shorts, and Paw-like sneakers
Potential Custom Mega-Attire: Head-phones with Keystone built into the right

History
Cyan's family lived in an unfortunate area known as Team Brick Territory. Her father died while during village protest against the group shortly after Cyan was born. Her mother soon followed due to an illness caused by chronic stress and depression. Around that same time, Cyan was taken by Team Brick grunts. From then on, she was raised in a facility with many other children to become future soldiers for Team Brick. In her early years at the facility, she looked up to Team Brick, believing that they were the "good guys". However as Cyan grew older, she began to notice somethings that weren't right after overhearing a conversation between some grunts. That was when her view on the organization who raised began to change. Day by day, and eventually she escaped from the facilities. She then traveled to Helios, hiding her origin, and becoming a member of the Resistance that she had once believe was the enemy under Team Brick's lies.

Strengths
Thanks to the training she took during her time in the facilities, Cyan has vast knowledge of Pokemon and Battling for someone her age, but it's her natural bond with them that makes her strong. Also, she's nimble, easily out speeding people whom she consider "Giants"
+ Character Trait: Despite her past, Cyan remains optimistic and upbeat. Although when the situations calls for it, she will get serious.

Weakness
Cyan is not physically built to battle due to her being short and frail, luckily she makes up for it thanks to her quick reflexes. However, she still has to watch out because a strong blow could badly wound her.
- Character Trait: Cyan is still young, even though she saw through Team Brick once, she's still naive and occasionally gullible. Sometimes, she doesn't know who to trust.

Pokemon

133.gif

Eevee, nicknamed Veon, was an injured Pokemon found by Cyan in a ghost town in Brick territory. Cyan rushed Veon to an abandoned Pokemon center for medical supplies. Ever since then, Cyan and Veon have each other's back.

Moveset:
Charm
Quick Attack
Shadow Ball
Iron Tail
Last Resort

495.gif

Basil is still a relatively new Pokemon of Cyan. She received the Snivy after being recruited into the Resistance. Initially Basil refused to obey Cyan, but the Pokemon is gradually warming up to her. Sometimes, Basil still disobeys Cyan just to annoy her.

Moveset:
Leech Seed
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Aqua Tail
Twister

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Name: (First and Last) Logan Catnip

Appearance: (What does your character look like? You can also use a picture) Black hair, glasses, thin, medium tallness. Wears a team magma uniform with customized armguards, and a cape.

History: (What was your character's life like growing up? Include Town and Region ) Grew up in Hoenn, and traveled to various other regions to see Pokemon and collect badges. After almost dying in kalos (He was there when the ultimate weapon thingy was active) He decided to settle back in Hoenn for a bit. There he got involved with a couple underground groups, and eventually team magma.

Strengths: (What is your character good at doing, and what do you think are the positive sides of your character?) Very good at pokemon breeding, and lots of background experience in criminal affairs. Also suprisingly good at being friendly with pokemon, considering he is on an evil team.

Weaknesses: (What is your character... not so good at? What are their negative sides?) Bad at choosing movesets, and evenly training all pokemon. Not very good at type coverage.

Pokemon: Mudkip

Nickname: (purely optional, if none, just skip this) Lcatnip

Moveset: (Your pokemon can have up to 5 moves; regardless of species,as well as one egg move, one move tutor move, or one TM move). Tackle, Growl, Mud-Slap, Water gun, Return.

Custom Mega-Attire: (Again,I'll choose who ranks up and what happens so just wait.) Mega armguard.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
Years
This looks like a lot of fun! I think I'll have fun being a villan in this one >D

Name: Fraye (last name eRRoR)

Appearance: Short, choppy hair that will never grow beyond her ears. Fraye will not allow something as simple as her black oily hair getting in her vision on missions. A little malnourished but spritely in movements. Pale skin with hands that seems to always be covered in the days hard work with scratches and dust, even with fingerless black gloves. She wears the basic attire of a grunt.

History: Fraye was born into one of the smaller towns of Glacella that had been taken in control of Team Brick. Growing up young with such gruff people turned the kids rowdy, always constantly looking for a fight either physically or mentally. At age eight Fraye and the others kids had already found ways of taming the common pokemon to be their bodyguards. Their chance to be normal trainers had long vanished even before they had reached the age of ten but they all knew in their blood the yearning and burning passion all young had in the minds of pokemon. And did it ever burn in Fraye.
Team Brick had soon learned of the children that had been born of their weathered town. The higher up admins saw potential in adding new numbers. Fraye and the other children were taken in by Team Brick and kept in line until they were deemed worthy of becoming a grunt. It was a tough few years, and despite the harsh world the kids had been put into Fraye had found compassion within her burning anger. The kids, while still worrying about only themselves, had an unspoken rule between them. Us vs Them.

Strengths: Being female in a group of rough boys has its drawbacks when showing off strength. Certainly not physically stronger than most of her male comrads, Fraye has a sharp eye for detail within battles, preferring strategy over brute force. She is quite forceful in double battles and has been known to lead her comrades pokemon in order during training, even if the other humans weren't too thrilled.

Weaknesses: Fraye has a quick burning temper that can make her lose focus before she can pull off a plan. It makes her jump ahead to brute force and knows it makes her look weak in front of others.

Pokemon: Golbat
Her first pokemon, captured as a common Zubat along with the other children and their common pokemon.

Move set: Screech, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Wing Attack, Air Cutter

Pokemon: Pawniard
Taken during Fraye's first raid. She uses this pokemon when she loses control of her temper and wants to rage.

Move set: Iron Defense, Sword Dance, Iron Head, Slash, Revenge

Faction: Team Brick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back