• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Flaming Fire Red Version

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2023
Couldn't get past the first battle, it kept freezing. Also the starters have some sort of graphics glitch with their pallets, and they'll swap depending on what the last pokemon was that you looked at. Example look at Squirtle then Charmander, and Charmander will have Squritle's pallet.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Couldn't get past the first battle, it kept freezing. Also the starters have some sort of graphics glitch with their pallets, and they'll swap depending on what the last pokemon was that you looked at. Example look at Squirtle then Charmander, and Charmander will have Squritle's pallet.

I can confirm these glitches, but the battle only freezes with Charmander as your starter, the other two work as they should.

Aryan 10

Battle Legend
Years
Aryan 10, please write MD5 sum of your clean FireRed v1.0 rom

What's it?

Blade89 said:

These are some errors with Transparent Textboxes, I have fixed it, It will be available in Next release. :(

And about that Starter error, I tested all starter, and they work fine, my hack not works well in Mobile emulators. It will soon be compatible with them too!

The reason this things are happening is too much features, I have crossed the gba limitations by adding all these features, but these bugs will soon be fixed in next releases!

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
The game's kinda buggy and I can't go down the stairs so I am gonna wait for the fixes. Anyways the game looks cool and the time at upper right and other random stuff is great too. Good luck with it.

Aryan 10

Battle Legend
Years
The game's kinda buggy and I can't go down the stairs so I am gonna wait for the fixes. Anyways the game looks cool and the time at upper right and other random stuff is great too. Good luck with it.

Stairs? Really? There are some unexpected bugs in some emulators. That not happens when I test by myself!

Kip Jomo said:
This looks nice. I'll give it a try. Seems interesting enough now with the sun and moon concept

Thanks for the positive feedback, this hack will have all events that happened in Red's Story and also a lot of extra events are in.

Aryan 10

Battle Legend
Years
Alpha v1.4

Download

What's new?
• Day/Night wild Pokemon switch
• Some movements bugs fixed
• showpokepic bug fixed
• Some other misc bug fixes

Bugs Reported
• Some game-breaking bugs (will be fixed in next alpha)[next alpha coming in next 2 days :) ]

Hemmo

Hack Lurker
Years
Hey dude,

I don't really play progressing hacks (especially one that only goes to the second route) but this is awesome and you should be proud. Keep it up, it'll be a lot of fun if it's completed!

Aryan 10

Battle Legend
Years
Hey dude,

I don't really play progressing hacks (especially one that only goes to the second route) but this is awesome and you should be proud. Keep it up, it'll be a lot of fun if it's completed!

Actually, I have restarted this hack with a more enhanced plot, soon it will come out, hope you will be not disappointed????

Back