• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there, glad to be here

bEEpingJolteon

My name is Jolteon and I bEEp.
Years
I have no clue how I found this. Because you know what I did? I forgot.
Hello there, I'm bEEpingJolteon. I hope to meet many nice people here and maybe make some friends. You can refer to me as Beep or Jolteon, or anything really. It's a nickname, so I don't mind.
My favorite pokemon include, but are definitely not limited to the following:
Jolteon/Flareon, Woobat and Swoobat, Lillipup&Evos, Rockruff&Evos
I spend most of my time on a site known as Pokefarm Q, so I am not going to be very active on this site.
It does look very nice though. In short, just... hi. Hello. Greetings. Howdy.​

bEEpingJolteon

My name is Jolteon and I bEEp.
Years
Heya Beep! nice to have you here with us, welcome to PC!

Well that surely sucks to hear, you do sound like a cool person. Surely there's something for you here, you're quite right with PC being a nice place, after all. Jolteon is a pretty cool Pokemon, I do like it quite a lot, even if my favorite electric type is Magneton. I'm curious though, which was your first Pokemon game?

Hope you have a good stay, good luck with your projects out there! :)

My first pokemon game was Platinum. After that, B/W and B2/W2. Thanks everyone else for the greetings, good to know this place has an encouraging community.​

Last edited:
Back