The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Trade Corner
GENVI can anyone trade me a female hitmonlee, please?

Trade Corner Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old February 3rd, 2018 (4:25 AM).
popplio25's Avatar
popplio25 popplio25 is offline
    FC: 3454-5385-1112
    IGN: charlotte
     
    Join Date: Dec 2016
    Location: eastwood, essex, uk/johto
    Age: 27
    Gender: Female
    Posts: 283
    hi :)

    i'm playing pokemon x...


    can anyone trade me a female hitmonlee that knows Blaze Kick, please?


    my ign is charlotte
    my friendcode is 3454-5385-1112
    __________________
      #2    
    Old February 3rd, 2018 (4:55 AM).
    Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
    FC: 4786-0190-7051
    IGN: Nichole
     
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Location: Australia
    Age: 26
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 50,252
    The entire Hitmon line is male-only, so getting a female isn't possible in any way.
    __________________
    Gone forever for personal reasons.
    Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

    http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/
      #3    
    Old February 3rd, 2018 (5:02 AM). Edited February 3rd, 2018 by popplio25.
    popplio25's Avatar
    popplio25 popplio25 is offline
      FC: 3454-5385-1112
      IGN: charlotte
       
      Join Date: Dec 2016
      Location: eastwood, essex, uk/johto
      Age: 27
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 283
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post
      The entire Hitmon line is male-only, so getting a female isn't possible in any way.
      ok, then.. how about a female Blaziken that knows blaze kick? cause i want to breed my lucario to get a riolu that knows the move :)
      __________________
        #4    
      Old February 3rd, 2018 (5:07 AM). Edited February 3rd, 2018 by Hikamaru.
      Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
      FC: 4786-0190-7051
      IGN: Nichole
       
      Join Date: Mar 2011
      Location: Australia
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 50,252
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by popplio25 View Post
      ok, then.. how about a female Blaziken that knows blaze kick? cause i want to breed my lucario to get a riolu that knows the move :)
      Actually, species is passed down from the female which means you need a male Blaziken with Blaze Kick and breed it with a female Lucario. I could breed you a male Torchic to trade to you so you can evolve yourself (since Blaze Kick is a level-up move as Blaziken) and then get a female Lucario to pass the move down. Remember that Riolu can't breed (due to being in the Undiscovered group) but Lucario can.

      Thankfully, getting a male Blaziken will be easy since the Torchic line has a 87.5% chance of being male.
      __________________
      Gone forever for personal reasons.
      Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

      http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/
        #5    
      Old February 3rd, 2018 (5:15 AM).
      popplio25's Avatar
      popplio25 popplio25 is offline
        FC: 3454-5385-1112
        IGN: charlotte
         
        Join Date: Dec 2016
        Location: eastwood, essex, uk/johto
        Age: 27
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 283
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post
        Actually, species is passed down from the female which means you need a male Blaziken with Blaze Kick and breed it with a female Lucario. I could breed you a male Torchic to trade to you so you can evolve yourself (since Blaze Kick is a level-up move as Blaziken) and then get a female Lucario to pass the move down. Remember that Riolu can't breed (due to being in the Undiscovered group) but Lucario can.

        Thankfully, getting a male Blaziken will be easy since the Torchic line has a 87.5% chance of being male.

        oh yes.. male torchic, please :)
        __________________
          #6    
        Old February 3rd, 2018 (5:18 AM). Edited February 3rd, 2018 by Hikamaru.
        Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
        FC: 4786-0190-7051
        IGN: Nichole
         
        Join Date: Mar 2011
        Location: Australia
        Age: 26
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 50,252
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by popplio25 View Post
        oh yes.. male torchic, please :)
        I can breed one in a Dream Ball, since I have a Japanese Torchic in that ball. Is that fine with you?
        __________________
        Gone forever for personal reasons.
        Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

        http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/
          #7    
        Old February 3rd, 2018 (5:19 AM).
        popplio25's Avatar
        popplio25 popplio25 is offline
          FC: 3454-5385-1112
          IGN: charlotte
           
          Join Date: Dec 2016
          Location: eastwood, essex, uk/johto
          Age: 27
          Gender: Female
          Posts: 283
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post
          I can breed one in a Dream Ball, since I have a Torchic in that ball. Is that fine with you?
          that's fine :)
          __________________
            #8    
          Old February 3rd, 2018 (5:25 AM). Edited February 3rd, 2018 by Hikamaru.
          Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
          FC: 4786-0190-7051
          IGN: Nichole
           
          Join Date: Mar 2011
          Location: Australia
          Age: 26
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 50,252
          I did hatch a Torchic, but it turned out to be female. I'll retry and get you a male!

          Edit: Sorry, I'm currently playing a 7th Gen game so I can't fulfil the trade. Someone else could help though.
          __________________
          Gone forever for personal reasons.
          Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

          http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/
            #9    
          Old February 15th, 2018 (3:54 AM).
          popplio25's Avatar
          popplio25 popplio25 is offline
            FC: 3454-5385-1112
            IGN: charlotte
             
            Join Date: Dec 2016
            Location: eastwood, essex, uk/johto
            Age: 27
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 283
            please close this... :)
            __________________
            Closed Thread

            Quick Reply

            Join the conversation!

            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

            Create a PokéCommunity Account
            Thread Tools

            Posting Rules
            You may not post new threads
            You may not post replies
            You may not post attachments
            You may not edit your posts

            BB code is On
            Smilies are On
            [IMG] code is On
            HTML code is Off

            Forum Jump


            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:13 PM.