The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Trade Corner
General Need Help with my Doubles Bronzong

Trade Corner Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old February 14th, 2018 (3:24 PM).
PixelGoat1325's Avatar
PixelGoat1325 PixelGoat1325 is offline
    FC: 0259-1085-9447
    IGN: Ljokii
     
    Join Date: Oct 2017
    Location: Terryville, Connecticut
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 53
    Hey Community! I was wondering if someone with Ultra Sun or Moon could do me a solid and teach my Bronzong the move Telepathy from a Move Tutor? I can compensate you with a Gold Cap or a Battle Tree item for your time if you need some sort of payment. PM me if you're interested in helping me out! Thanks!
      #2    
    Old February 14th, 2018 (6:19 PM).
    Spyro's Avatar
    Spyro Spyro is offline
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 2,376
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PixelGoat1325 View Post
    Hey Community! I was wondering if someone with Ultra Sun or Moon could do me a solid and teach my Bronzong the move Telepathy from a Move Tutor? I can compensate you with a Gold Cap or a Battle Tree item for your time if you need some sort of payment. PM me if you're interested in helping me out! Thanks!
    Heya!
    Did you mean the move Telekinesis? I can help you with that if you still need help :)
    I don't need anything in return ^-^
    __________________
      #3    
    Old February 15th, 2018 (8:31 AM).
    PixelGoat1325's Avatar
    PixelGoat1325 PixelGoat1325 is offline
      FC: 0259-1085-9447
      IGN: Ljokii
       
      Join Date: Oct 2017
      Location: Terryville, Connecticut
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 53
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Soapy ❤ View Post
      Heya!
      Did you mean the move Telekinesis? I can help you with that if you still need help :)
      I don't need anything in return ^-^
      Hey Soapy, good to see you again! Glad you're willing to help me out (My shiny Nosepass you gave me is fully levelled, Bottle Capped and a regular on my team, and I still love it!) and I have a long weekend coming up where I'll be available between Friday and Tuesday EST. Just let me know when a good time will be for you and we can make arrangements from there.

      I had also forgotten to mention it in my initial post, but I actually have two Bronzongs I need to have Move Tutors see to; the first one (named Ida) to learn Telekinesis, and the second (Named Bronzong) to learn Stealth Rock, if that's okay. For convenience's sake, I went to the Move Deleter so that they wont have to replace anything.

      Thanks again!
        #4    
      Old February 15th, 2018 (9:06 AM).
      Spyro's Avatar
      Spyro Spyro is offline
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Jan 2016
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 2,376
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by PixelGoat1325 View Post
      Hey Soapy, good to see you again! Glad you're willing to help me out (My shiny Nosepass you gave me is fully levelled, Bottle Capped and a regular on my team, and I still love it!) and I have a long weekend coming up where I'll be available between Friday and Tuesday EST. Just let me know when a good time will be for you and we can make arrangements from there.

      I had also forgotten to mention it in my initial post, but I actually have two Bronzongs I need to have Move Tutors see to; the first one (named Ida) to learn Telekinesis, and the second (Named Bronzong) to learn Stealth Rock, if that's okay. For convenience's sake, I went to the Move Deleter so that they wont have to replace anything.

      Thanks again!
      Hey, glad to hear you're taking good care of Nosepass :) Is she evolved?
      I can Tutor both Bronzong, with no problem. I'm actually at home right now if you can trade! If you can't, it's no trouble, I should have plenty of free time Friday evening or during the weekend :)
      __________________
        #5    
      Old February 15th, 2018 (10:53 AM). Edited February 16th, 2018 by Spyro.
      PixelGoat1325's Avatar
      PixelGoat1325 PixelGoat1325 is offline
        FC: 0259-1085-9447
        IGN: Ljokii
         
        Join Date: Oct 2017
        Location: Terryville, Connecticut
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 53
        Oh yeah, she's evolved, although I forgot to mention it lol! She knows Flash Cannon, Power Gem and Iron Defense. She also knows Thunder, but since I added Magnezone to my Steel team, I may replace it with Earth Power...Honestly I've raised about 5 different Probopasses to 100 with different IV and moveset loadouts, and have another on the way that functions as a Magnet Pull trapper with Earth Power and HP Fire.

        Unfortunately Im not home at the moment and am still at college, but after my wife gets off work and she gives me her schedule for the weekend I'll get back to you!

        Hello again Soapy! My wife is free tomorrow and we may have plans most of the day since we don't see each other that often both working and going to college full time...I may be free Friday night from 8 on, Saturday (I work 12 to 5 however) or all day Sunday.

        I'm in EST, but I sorta recall you also living in EST as well; if I'm wrong, can you remind me when you're available? I'll do my best to keep in touch. Talk to you soon!
          #6    
        Old February 16th, 2018 (4:59 AM).
        Spyro's Avatar
        Spyro Spyro is offline
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jan 2016
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 2,376
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by PixelGoat1325 View Post
        Hello again Soapy! My wife is free tomorrow and we may have plans most of the day since we don't see each other that often both working and going to college full time...I may be free Friday night from 8 on, Saturday (I work 12 to 5 however) or all day Sunday.

        I'm in EST, but I sorta recall you also living in EST as well; if I'm wrong, can you remind me when you're available? I'll do my best to keep in touch. Talk to you soon!
        Hello!
        I'm EST as well, and Friday 8PM suits me just fine! :) those are usually the times I'm around and I only have 1 other trade scheduled so far, so its a quiet weekend for me :P
        __________________
          #7    
        Old February 16th, 2018 (6:54 AM). Edited February 16th, 2018 by Spyro.
        PixelGoat1325's Avatar
        PixelGoat1325 PixelGoat1325 is offline
          FC: 0259-1085-9447
          IGN: Ljokii
           
          Join Date: Oct 2017
          Location: Terryville, Connecticut
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 53
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Soapy ❤ View Post
          Hello!
          I'm EST as well, and Friday 8PM suits me just fine! :) those are usually the times I'm around and I only have 1 other trade scheduled so far, so its a quiet weekend for me :P
          Awesome, it's a date then. See you at 8!

          Hey Soapy, I'm online when you're ready. ign is Ljokii.
            #8    
          Old February 16th, 2018 (5:14 PM). Edited February 16th, 2018 by Spyro.
          Spyro's Avatar
          Spyro Spyro is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Jan 2016
          Nature: Sassy
          Posts: 2,376
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PixelGoat1325 View Post
          Hey Soapy, I'm online when you're ready. ign is Ljokii.
          Hey, I can come online now!
          I'm back with both Bronzong!
          __________________
            #9    
          Old February 16th, 2018 (5:33 PM).
          PixelGoat1325's Avatar
          PixelGoat1325 PixelGoat1325 is offline
            FC: 0259-1085-9447
            IGN: Ljokii
             
            Join Date: Oct 2017
            Location: Terryville, Connecticut
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quirky
            Posts: 53
            All set. Thanks again for your help Soapy! I really appreciate it. I'll leave you a good review...

            And since we're all set, this thread can be closed.

            See ya!
            Closed Thread

            Quick Reply

            Join the conversation!

            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

            Create a PokéCommunity Account
            Thread Tools

            Posting Rules
            You may not post new threads
            You may not post replies
            You may not post attachments
            You may not edit your posts

            BB code is On
            Smilies are On
            [IMG] code is On
            HTML code is Off

            Forum Jump


            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:19 PM.