• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2011

Check mapping tutorials, you just need A-Map and it will be easy =)

You need to beat Prof. Ellie and then bring Super Repel to him (I suppose) in the cave.
Lol, I found Kellie looking like a pedestrian because she was walking around like a nobody.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
This hack is very good although the AI is pretty mediocre. Already beat the World Championships (including Ash with all lvl 100 pokes) with the following team:

Excadrill - lvl. 74 Moves: Swords Dance, EQ, Rock Slide, Metal Claw
Lanturn - lvl. 69 Moves: Hydro Pump, Surf, Spark, Confuse Ray
Charizard - lvl. 67 Moves: Fly, Glide, Fire Blow, Lava Surf
Heracross - lvl. 66 Moves: Megahorn, Rock Climb, Ice Smash, Focus Punch
Haxorus - lvl. 66 Moves: Outrage, Slash, Double Kick, Swords Dance
Walrein - lvl. 65 Moves: Surf, Aurora Beam, Body Slam, Encore

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
ANYTHIONG NEW SNAKEBYTE OR WEASLEY? MAYBE A NEW HACK OR SOMETHING?

a) Don't Caps Lock

b) Why a new hack? This one is done. The only thing that will come out soon is a new version of it, which will be harder and will have some bugs fixed

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2011
Finally, I caught Arceus and some other legendaries.

But anyway, does anyone know where the plane guy is?

Pingouin_7

It would be an awesome idea if you precised what version of Ruby is used as the rom base.
I had to try like 5 different roms before getting one that worked after patching.

Years
i couldnt find this using serach but can someone tell me where i can get HM7 for waterfall and more imprtantly why the 7th gym leader isnt in the gym in snowice city??

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
i couldnt find this using serach but can someone tell me where i can get HM7 for waterfall and more imprtantly why the 7th gym leader isnt in the gym in snowice city??

You should read what other characters tell you in-game. A guy just tells you that she is back at that mountain before snowice city

You have to go back to it

As for waterfall, you don't need it yet

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
i love this hack i cant wait to play it because the last time i played it there was only a brazil vversion now i can understand what there saying :D

Pingouin_7

Using the search button would be an awesome idea too, since many ppl mention 1.0 hundredmillion times.

Except this is the kind of information that should be included in the first post.
Also, we would need to know exactly which keyword to search for.

When someone comes on the thread, they usually would want to play the hack.
Then the most likely thing that would happen is that they wouldn't be downloading the right version of the rom and would end up with a non-working game, which would dissuade them from playing the game.

(And FYI, I had tried the v1.0 (U) version of Ruby and it didn't work.)

Last edited:

leews24

ha
Years
Except this is the kind of information that should be included in the first post.
Also, we would need to know exactly which keyword to search for.

When someone comes on the thread, they usually would want to play the hack.
Then the most likely thing that would happen is that they wouldn't be downloading the right version of the rom and would end up with a non-working game, which would dissuade them from playing the game.

(And FYI, I had tried the v1.0 (U) version of Ruby and it didn't work.)

Well, I do agree that it should be mentioned, but then again 1.0 is the most common.
And about it not working, it has been an issue recently, so you can look over that, or theres a full list of variables that might cause the problem on my sig. Then theres the official gba link in Wesley's site.

cspmoneymaker

Oh man ! This has been forever ! I already quit Pokemon but I guess it's time to revise some of those good ol' days... :laugh:
And maybe a walkthrough for the game ? :badsmile:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
ANYTHIONG NEW SNAKEBYTE OR WEASLEY? MAYBE A NEW HACK OR SOMETHING?
It's Wesley...
And he does not plan new hack soon. He's got life if you happen to care...

i love this hack i cant wait to play it because the last time i played it there was only a brazil vversion now i can understand what there saying :D
It's actually a portuguesse...

leews24

ha
Years
Oh man ! This has been forever ! I already quit Pokemon but I guess it's time to revise some of those good ol' days... :laugh:
And maybe a walkthrough for the game ? :badsmile:

look at my sig. updates wiil be slow, but its going on.

From where should i downalod it for VBA?

from first post of Wesley's site.
Next time try to find the answer before asking.

Last edited:

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014

It's Wesley...
And he does not plan new hack soon. He's got life if you happen to care...

It's actually a portuguesse...

Actually the screenshots in the main page are Brazilian, not Portugal portuguese =)

smilewolfy

pokemon photographer
Years
Um...In the first post, I clicked on the 'Complete Version-English-' Link, and it says the website is an attack page that will attack my computer...is it safe to download it from there?

EDIT: THAT JUST GREAT! -.- I tried going to the site anyway, and it won't even let me, I wanna play this game >.<

Last edited:
Back