• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crossroads; A Johto Story (new OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Name: Gabriel Lutherford
Starter: Charmander, Solar Beam (Hidden Power)
Appearance: View attachment 74192

Family: He lives with his uncle on the mother side in the Kalos region but have moved to Johto region for his uncle's work. His parents are diseased. Now that Gabriel is 15, he started to prepare himself for his own journey with his rival Daniel to learn more about Pokemon. His uncle gave him permission to travel as a gift for his 14th birthday which was September 8th.

Goals and interests: His goal is to be the Pokemon League Champion. He always like to train in his free time or catch and learn about other Pokemon he sees. He always dream about suppressing the strengths of each gym leader, elite four and the Champion and let them be amazed.
Rival: Daniel Hitami, his childhood best friend always save Gabriel for his trouble due to this Gabriel promised Daniel that he will grow stronger so that he will no longer be a burden to his friend and show him his true power.

Strengths: Gabriel is good at solving mysteries and becoming the reason for peace. The good side about this is that he is everybody's friend and favorite.

Weaknesses: He fears of one day his Pokemon can no longer be with him and he also fears of not being good enough for everybody. His patience is not good for he doesn't like to wait. The negative side is he sometimes overwork with his Pokemon causing them to faint.

Roleplay sample:
Gabriel is at home, with his uncle Bert in a special day for Gabriel.

"Alright Gab today's the day you're gonna make your parents proud!" Bert said with that proud look.
"Okay uncle Bert I'll follow the dreams of my parents for me, you look excited than me though haha!" Gabriel said.

Once again, Bert reminded Gabriel to choose the Pokemon he really feels that would be perfect for him and be the best with it. After being reminded, Gabriel went to the Prof.'s Lab.

Gabriel knocked on the door Professor's lab. As soon as he enters the lab he saw many Pokemon waiting for a trainer to choose them. While Professor is discussing to him about what Pokemon needs to its trainer, Gabriel is thinking whom he should pick as his starter.

"Now, I will let you choose whoever Pokemon here to be your starter." Said Professor.

"My name is Gabriel Lutherford and I choose this Pokemon!" Professor seemed proud of him.

"Nice pick Gabriel." Professor said.

Gabriel and Professor heard footsteps running towards them. Daniel exclaimed "There's no way that he can be the only one to choose haha!". "So the other trainer has arrived." said Professor.
Hello there, as the first post of this thread states, there are no spots open at the moment. So unfortunately you cannot sign up at this time. Thank you for your interest though!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Very late, but since I will be bringing Vincent back for the first time in 3 pages, Hanzo will learn Smokescreen and drop Pound.

Also, I am trying to make my posts pretty like Bastian and Sentinel. (Yes I am stealing your stuff, but at least I am warning you).

Cool story.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'll keep my own BBCode because your css-y style looks weird on my phone :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Did everyone agree with the people assigned to the missions as suggested in the chapter post? If so, I'll bring in Bugsy soon! Unless someone wants to chitchat a bit more with someone not in their pair now :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Whoa, this needs some serious bumping!

Official status report please 8)

afaik, all our jps will unfold nicely some time next week at the latest.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alby and I are waiting for Kirk and Greigs' JP before we'll get writing on our next one. Once we get writing, we'll be done in a day or two, approx. :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm giving Kirk a warning now. Greiger had to finish their JP on his own. If you are too busy to participate in the RP, it's one thing. But if it drags on too long, maybe you should think of retreating for now. If, on the other hand, you actually have lost interest in the RP, it's much more appreciated if you admit it and leave. If you are interested though, I trust you will see this message since you ought to be subscribed to (or at least be checking) this thread!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm not subscribed to the thread, actually :x But I check the forum once every day at minimum!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Vincent JP status: I believe you and I need to find a day to just blast through the start before I do a lot of the legwork, Rika.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Vincent JP status: I believe you and I need to find a day to just blast through the start before I do a lot of the legwork, Rika.
I know. I'm just literally busy and part of me hates it because I haven't been RPing properly for ages now bleeh. Tonight I'll meet my sister for a bit but after 7pm some time (gmt+1) i shouuuld have some time.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I know. I'm just literally busy and part of me hates it because I haven't been RPing properly for ages now bleeh. Tonight I'll meet my sister for a bit but after 7pm some time (gmt+1) i shouuuld have some time.

I meant nothing by it. I have lots of homework/work myself, so I shouldn't be RPing xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
ACTUALLY I have time right now for a while :3 Oh, I should jump onto Skype.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Two new ic posts are up! Full of suspense! What has happened to Napoleon? How will Christina and Sindy change now that they can speak with each other? Is Morgan's Flaaffy gonna be as badass as Terribolt? And how will Aberdeen ever get over this tragedy?

Stay tuned for more horrible twists in the next chapter: "Blood and toilets! Vincent and the dark side!!"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Trrrrriple posting, yeeeah! It's fun to write in second person perspective xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Quadruple posting, yay... Where are you guys ;;

The current chapter has been running for long enough. Unless someone posts here with a reasonable objection today, I'm going to skip ahead to the conclusion. Meaning we'll skip the last planned JPs because they simply take too much time.

Back