• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Garchomp Deck Update

Aduitt

Confused
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2018
What should I edit?

Pokémon: 17
- Gible x4 (Fighting)
- Gabite x2
- Garchomp x4 (Fighting)
- Riolu x2
- Lucario x2 (Don't think it's worth running the GX)
- Alolan Vulpix x1
- Diancie Prism x1
- Tapu Lele GX x1

Stadium/Support/Item/Tool: 32
- Brooklet Hill x3

- Cynthia x4
- Judge x2
- Pokémon Fan Club x1
- Lillie x2

- Ultra Ball x4
- Nest Ball x3
- Rare Candy x4
- Escape Rope x2 (Can't run Guzma in this deck)
- Pal Pad x2
- Rescue Stretcher x1 (Unless I am against a stall deck, one seems to work fine)
- Energy Lotto x2

- Choice Band x2

Energy: 11
- Double Colourless Energy x4
- Fighting Energy x7

Last edited:

DjKniteX

A trainer that is a musician
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 13, 2023
You're running the Lucario that allows you to get any card right? I think I run the dragon Garchomp from ultra prism that everytime you play a cynthia it does more damage, I run 2 of those 2 and 2 fighting. I'll have to get the deckbox out and look through it again

but I'm down for a Garchomp deck. I'm all about them budget life trying to break $300 decks lol

Years
You're running the Lucario that allows you to get any card right? I think I run the dragon Garchomp from ultra prism that everytime you play a cynthia it does more damage, I run 2 of those 2 and 2 fighting. I'll have to get the deckbox out and look through it again

but I'm down for a Garchomp deck. I'm all about them budget life trying to break $300 decks lol

Unfortunately, Buzzwole is just so much faster as a deck so Garchomp is kind of a hard deck to format bust with right now.

Back