• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack

How would you rate this Pokemon Resource Pack?

• 5/5 - Flawless!

Votes: 98 49.2%
  • 4/5 - Great. Very few needs to be improved.

Votes: 63 31.7%
  • 3/5 - Good. Some things need to be improved.

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • 2/5 - Bad. Many things need to be improved.

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • 1/5 - Horrible.

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
Years
Incredible! Thanks a lot for this :) I will credit you for the resources. Just what I needed!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
Thank you very much.

However, the whole package is missing one integral thing: D/P cave interiors.

Whenever you have the time, can you link to a download of it or something? Thanks.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Since the link is dead I attached the Character Sets.rar at this post.

Attachments

• Character Sets.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 332
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 25, 2023
I do, I guess I'll post it since the link is dead or w/e
I appreciate the effort and all, but... this can't be the entire pack; 11.2MB is a great deal less than 509 MB. Specifically, it's missing all the sounds and music Matt mentioned.

For anyone who wanted a full pack, well... I apparently can't post links if I have less than 15 posts. That said, you'll find a post by Kyainey on page 34 of the Resources requests thread. Currently, that post contains a functional dropbox link.

Coincidentally, in the years that have passed since this thread's creation, most of the sprites have been added to the basic PE package--excluding a few odds and ends like the burnt towers. The main thing missing is the music.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I appreciate the effort and all, but... this can't be the entire pack; 11.2MB is a great deal less than 509 MB. Specifically, it's missing all the sounds and music Matt mentioned.

For anyone who wanted a full pack, well... I apparently can't post links if I have less than 15 posts. That said, you'll find a post by Kyainey on page 34 of the Resources requests thread. Currently, that post contains a functional dropbox link.

Coincidentally, in the years that have passed since this thread's creation, most of the sprites have been added to the basic PE package--excluding a few odds and ends like the burnt towers. The main thing missing is the music.
The mentioned post below:
Nevermind! Found it! ^_^
I'll share the link with everyone once it gets uploaded, okay?
Edit: It's uploading into my Dropbox right now. There will be an additional file I will include; an Extras folder, that will include more resources, and Platinum sprites! Look forward to it very soon :).

Extras.rar: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48415299/Extras.rar
GIVE CREDITS TO:
Dewitty, Bulbapedia.Bulbagarden.net, Nintendo, Chocosrawloid, Kymotonian, milomilotic11, and Neo-Spriteman. For the Neo-Spriteman's Resource Pack in there, if you use it. If you use the 160A sprites, give credit to Give credit to Aeonos and Mastermind_X.

And here's what you've been waiting for; 4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack! Note: Give credit to these people:
RM2k3Kid - D/P Character Sets
Aeonos and Mastermind_X - Platinum Sprites and Arceus forms.
The Ghoul - R/S Music
sound-test.org - FR/LG Music
sound-test.org - G/S Music
sound-test.org - Colosseum Music
Ava - XD Music
PoKeMaKeR - For being cool and pointing me in the right direction for some music downloads.

Now, here's the link, but you will be able to use it one condition: You give credit to the people I told you to give credit to!

GET IT NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

LeiAlcantara025

Hack Expert Most IN Mapping
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 8, 2019
Hello Can You Move The Download Link to other site Coz Mega Upload Is Banned Right??

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Can you reupload on another file sharing website because megaupload shut down?

If you scroll up this page, you'll already see someone who posted the link. Did you not even bother to read the previous posts on this thread? Honestly, it's right there, that's just being lazy.

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2017
I saw the updated file, but I am not feeling so good about it. Its only 12MB and it says entire pack, whereas the original one was 500mb

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
The music is missing the most. Fortunately I am looking for the tileset so thanks for Raven's link

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jul 20, 2017
This forum has always helped me and I do not mean to sound cliche, but I have taken a lot from this forum and I think it is about time I gave something back. I present to you, 4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack! All of these resources are set and ready to be used in any game made with RMXP. Please give credit if you use this pack. Not only to me, but to everyone under Credits.

Resources
- 800+ Character Sets!
- All D/P Music
- All R/S Music
- All G/S Music
- All FR/LG Music
- All Colosseum Music
- All XD Music (Coming soon).
- All 493 Pokemon Cries
- All Arceus Forms
- All Platinum Sprites (Front, Back, and Shiny)
- Complete Johto and Kanto Tilesets + Others
- Sinnoh Tilesets!

Credits
RM2k3Kid - D/P Character Sets
Aeonos and Mastermind_X - Platinum Sprites and Arceus forms.
The Ghoul - R/S Music
sound-test.org - FR/LG Music
sound-test.org - G/S Music
sound-test.org - Colosseum Music
Ava - XD Music
PoKeMaKeR - For being cool and pointing me in the right direction for some music downloads.
Kyledove and Destined - Sinnoh Tilesets

Downloads

For pure simplicity, I broke the downloads into parts.

Entire Pack
Character Sets
Tilesets
Pokemon Sprites
Pokemon Cries
Miscellaneous Music
D/P Music
R/S Music Part 1
R/S Music Part 2
FR/LG Music
G/S Music
Colosseum Music
Sinnoh Tilesets (Patch)

Enjoy!
Could you possibly get the entire pack to me another way? MegaUpload.com doesn't work anymore sadly. Thanks in advance!

Back