• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Sero

私はセクシーです
Years
Gold isnt in Pokemon Fire Red or Leaf Green. But here are some sprites for him that look like they are from FRLG.

Last edited:
Years
im sorry if this has been posted before but does anyone know where i could get reverse world tiles ive scoured google and all kinds of other search engines and the only resource i havent been able to fin for my game

I'm pretty sure what your looking for is on one of the tilesets here http://zetavares852.deviantart.com/gallery/#tilesets

Just remember to quote the whole list of credits from that guys Credit Section beneath his Journal (here, if you don't know what I mean http://zetavares852.deviantart.com/)

JakeG

Pokemon Awakening-Coming Soon!
Years
Spriter Needed

Hey guys, I am going to start to work on a game with RMXP with custom, region, characters, plots, events, etc. and would like if I could make it even better but thinking up some Pokemon ideas then a good spriter to make front, back and perhaps even party sprites for them? It would be much appreciated and you will receive all the credit, Thanks.

sonlen

Hacking Noob
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2011
If it isn't too much I was hoping maybe a title that looks just like the fire red version, but instead of it saying FIRERED VERSION, make it say FROZEN LANDS, if any more details are needed just let me know, I'm in no rush, and I will gladly add you to the credits for my game.
Nvm, I will use photoshop and make something more suiting for my game then the plain look pokemon made for it.

Last edited:

Sero

私はセクシーです
Years
Gary's Sprite for FRLG and Gary's sprite for HGSS

And does anyone have the tilesets for D/P/Pt and HGSS gyms and Silver and Lyra's back sprite from HGSS?

CeFurkan0

Pokemon MMORPG PokemonCraft
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Feb 13, 2011
i need 4th generation kanto maps for my online pokemon game

are there anybody who can help me

there are already lots of maps at bulbapedia but they arent complete

i need also absent ones to complete maps

thank you

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
Years
looking for custom character sets i need some of the anime character made in the platinum/HG/SS style i need the team rocket characters done jessie,james,meowth,butch and cassidy.

Ash,brock,misty,max,may.

i shall need some others at a later date could someone please help?

Back